*** TOP GUN : Maverick ***

293,698 Views | 2251 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by YNWA_AG
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Just found this - no spoilers in it - it is labeled as being about Phoenix but it then goes into a behind the scenes of the flight training they went through with Tom in various planes and the Air Force in the F-18s.

Freaking awesome stuff and shows you how they got the realism but also all they went through to even get the point to be ready to fly and film those scenes.

Just had a conversation over the weekend with somebody who had not seen this movie yet and I talked to them about the training the actors went through to be ready.

This video explains it so much more clearly.
agracer
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Just found this - no spoilers in it - it is labeled as being about Phoenix but it then goes into a behind the scenes of the flight training they went through with Tom in various planes and the Air Force NAVY in the F-18s.

Freaking awesome stuff and shows you how they got the realism but also all they went through to even get the point to be ready to fly and film those scenes.

how has no one corrected this yet?
schmendeler
AG
This might have been posted already but it's free on Amazon Prime right now
MooreTrucker
AG
Glen "Hangman" Powell is the keynote speaker at tu graduation today. My niece is graduating and hot to interview him for a podcast yesterday.
Mumbo Jimbo
Watched for 3rd time.
Still a Masterpiece!
jr15aggie
AG
Finished another viewing... it's gotta be the 5th or 6th time now.

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This movie is Hollywood at its best. I still tear up a bit watching this.

Top Gun Maverick and Blade Runner 2049 are the masterpieces of the past 10 years (edit to mention Interstellar as well).
maroon barchetta
I watched it again last week. Probably also the 5th or 6th time.

It's just a lot of fun and the footage they got of the jets and the pilots and the carrier deck activity. It's excellent.
Ronnie
AG
Quote:

free on Amazon Prime
Stat Monitor Repairman
Still meh on Maverick.

Not enough grit.
Scriffer
AG

maroon barchetta
YNWA_AG
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.