Business & Investing
Sponsored by

to the guy that recommended abml

439,842 Views | 2431 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by El Chupacabra
JD Shellnut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok **** it! I'm in on both stocks now. Let's see what happens.
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

sts7049 said:

ABML might hit $10 at the end of this week at this rate
Nah, the pullback is coming. Does anyone want tickets to the Aggie basketball game on Saturday?
No thoughts on getting out and then getting back in after the dip? I know, I know, timing the market, etc. etc. etc.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

sts7049 said:

ABML might hit $10 at the end of this week at this rate
Nah, the pullback is coming. Does anyone want tickets to the Aggie basketball game on Saturday?
No thoughts on getting out and then getting back in after the dip? I know, I know, timing the market, etc. etc. etc.
I have an oder in right now to buy more BMIX at .16.
TexAgs91
AG
In BMIX at 0.0173, let's see where this goes
Fight! Fight! Fight!
HoustonAggie37713
Lowered my bid to .14
Petrino1
So do we wait for the BMIX dip to buy in or what lol?
South Platte
And Schwab's website has semi-crashed . . .
jaggiemaggie
AG
TexAgs91 said:

In BMIX at 0.0173, let's see where this goes
same here...
South Platte
Here we go again with BMIX straight up. My gosh.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

I didn't get refilled. Still not complaining. What a run.
tam2002
AG
I'm taking some profit here. This thing has got to come back down to Earth
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

South Platte said:

Do you have a feel on when you would buy more ABML?
tremble
AG
Trying to get in at .017 but doesn't seem to want to head back down there.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

South Platte said:

Do you have a feel on when you would buy more ABML?

I'm bid at $4.00. If it starts to move south real fast I'll take it off. I like to add when things are semi calm. I'm more worried at BMIX for a flash crash.
HoustonAggie37713
And I pulled it. This is going to get ugly for a bit.
South Platte
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Looks like it didn't want to go much below $4
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Looks like it didn't want to go much below $4

The funds just bought that dip on ABML big time.
Ogre09
AG
I'm looking at buying through Vanguard. Have to put in a limit buy, can't do market price. I'm guessing that's typical for pink sheet stocks?

They're both up big this morning. What's the play here? Try to hit a dip? Or put the limit over the current market price?
LatinAggie1997
AG
Yes, typical for OTC (limit not market).

No advice on buying the dip or getting in because it is a circus. Others will be along that have a better pulse 9n these specifics buys.
03_Aggie
What types of funds would those be?
jja79
AG
ABML is up 15% this morning. BMIX up 162% this morning.
RGRAg1/75
AG
bayareaag17
Thanks for the input, HoustonAggie. I'm a young guy with a decent amount of holdings in safe, dividend returning stocks. Have had a good year on the market but I feel like I have enough of a cushion now to take some risks. What would your buy price targets be for BMIX? I'm debating between pulling the trigger now or waiting for a dip. Thanks again for your insight. Very interesting thread.
bmks270
AG
bayareaag17 said:

Thanks for the input, HoustonAggie. I'm a young guy with a decent amount of holdings in safe, dividend returning stocks. Have had a good year on the market but I feel like I have enough of a cushion now to take some risks. What would your buy price targets be for BMIX? I'm debating between pulling the trigger now or waiting for a dip. Thanks again for your insight. Very interesting thread.

If you don't know who or what MFBarnes is, then use caution, go find out.

I'm not sure if houstonag is MFBarnes, but some of the posting manners do seem to align.
HoustonAggie37713
jja79 said:

ABML is up 15% this morning. BMIX up 162% this morning.

And Texags poster butthurt by those who missed out is up 230% as evidenced by the post above.
bayareaag17
bmks270 said:

bayareaag17 said:

If you don't know who or what MFBarnes is, then use caution, go find out.

I'm not sure if houstonag is MFBarnes, but some of the posting manners do seem to align.

I vaguely remember something about that poster. I mostly lurk here. I've been wanting a Lithium mining play for a while now and this seems like a decent enough play. I'm willing to hear the guy out.
HoustonAggie37713
bayareaag17 said:

I'm waiting for a dip. The chart is trending the right way but this will get attacked by shorts all week.
bayareaag17
HoustonAggie37713 said:

bayareaag17 said:

I'm waiting for a dip. The chart is trending the right way but this will get attacked by shorts all week.

Thanks, HoustonAggie. I'll do some more research on it tonight and watch the price like a hawk over the next week or so. Appreciate your posts.
HoustonAggie37713
bayareaag17 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

bayareaag17 said:

Thanks, HoustonAggie. I'll do some more research on it tonight and watch the price like a hawk over the next week or so. Appreciate your posts.

Absolutely. All I am doing is helping those who ask. The fact that I called these two plays early has really ruffled some feathers. All you should care about is profits.
bayareaag17
HoustonAggie37713 said:

bayareaag17 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

bayareaag17 said:

Absolutely. All I am doing is helping those who ask. The fact that I called these two plays early has really ruffled some feathers. All you should care about is profits.

Bingo, all that matters is profits.. I'm happy I stumbled upon this thread. I had been looking at some lithium mining companies because of the rise of EV. Seems like this could be worth rolling the dice on. Excited to see how it moves in the coming days.
HoustonAggie37713
$BMIX currently up 290% in 3.5 hours.
Petrino1
HoustonAggie37713 said:

bayareaag17 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

bayareaag17 said:

Thanks for your input. Dont worry about the haters on here. No one has to listen to your advice/suggestions.

Im going to buy ABML and BMIX once the price dips a little. I will be on the lookout all week!
South Platte
Not upset that I missed out on a free monthly paycheck here. Still rooting for you guys.

Not all Lithium is doing well. For some reason ALLIF is down 12%. Brazil and Australia must have spicier Lithium than Argentina.
HoustonAggie37713
South Platte said:

Not upset that I missed out on a free monthly paycheck here. Still rooting for you guys.

Not all Lithium is doing well. For some reason ALLIF is down 12%. Brazil and Australia must have spicier Lithium than Argentina.

It does. I posted that research in this thread.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Very nice call OP.

I had this on my watch list for a while, finally pulled the trigger this morning to get in but felt like I was chasing but thankfully so far I'm not.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.