Chelsea 2012-2013 Thread

74,655 Views | 2234 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Gigem Trevas
byfLuger41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
byfLuger41
AG
Nani is still a POS!
chunt75
Nice finish by Sturridge. Good officiating by Mason booking the pair. I'd imagine it's Oscar for the slide (yellow-card-worthy) and Nani for being a little b***h
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Nani for being a little b***h

Always has been...
Gigem Trevas
Just got out of class missed a wild game from what i've read.
Gigem Trevas
Luiz so close to driving that FK in.
byfLuger41
AG
Off the bar!!!!
chunt75
quote:
Just got out of class missed a wild game from what i've read.

Find somewhere, anywhere to get a full match replay. Worth your time. Cracking match, makes me wonder what could have been on Sunday had the official remained rational and un-racist.
Enzo The Baker
AG
quote:
to replace Luiz

I know he makes boneheaded plays still, but I still really like Luiz. He's our future.
Gigem Trevas
Will definitely try to find a replay. Is it anywhere near the insanity of Arsenal-Reading?
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Cracking match, makes me wonder what could have been on Sunday had the official remained rational and un-racist.
chunt75
quote:
I know he makes boneheaded plays still, but I still really like Luiz. He's our future.

Perhaps he shouldn't defend then. He has moments of brilliance matched by lapses in concentration. That can't be regular for a CB.

quote:
Will definitely try to find a replay. Is it anywhere near the insanity of Arsenal-Reading?

Yes.
Gigem Trevas
What a play by Hazard*

[This message has been edited by Gigem Trevas (edited 10/31/2012 5:10p).]
Kampfers
Gigem Trevas
Hazard has some serious moves.
chunt75
Wow I am still recovering from that Hazard run. All the feels in this game.
Rule Number 32
AG
That was a nice play by Hazard.

However, I will take the 3 points in the EPL over this anyday. Still a fun, entertaining game today though. Good luck moving forward!
Gigem Trevas
PK for Manu.
Gigem Trevas
5-4 now.
chunt75
Dammit Dave!
Gigem Trevas
Hazard off the post to clinch it. Game anyways!

[This message has been edited by Gigem Trevas (edited 10/31/2012 5:16p).]
chunt75
And that's the game! Wow! What a clencher
chunt75
Gigem Trevas
3 of the 8 remaining teams are from below the EPL. Here's to hoping Chelsea can get an easy draw to the semifinals.
Kampfers
AG
chunt75
Just for reference, I'm gonna leave this here, implying absolutely nothing.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/chelsea-fans-heres-the-evidence-of-the-manchester-united-referee-conspiracy/
Enzo The Baker
AG
Haha. That's great kampfers.
chunt75
Next round is away to Leeds!
Dre_00
Crazy game. Feel bad for Wootton but that wasn't good enough. When Rafael is your best and most experienced defender (and one of your defenders is a center mid) you're asking for trouble. Almost pulled off an insanely difficult double but oh well. Very entertaining game with some well taken goals...and some "what the he'll was that?" defending.
Rule Number 32
AG
quote:
Just for reference, I'm gonna leave this here, implying absolutely nothing.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/chelsea-fans-heres-the-evidence-of-the-manchester-united-referee-conspiracy/

Lol, no wonder there are so many aggie chelsea fans.
chunt75
32, I was a Blue before I was an Aggie. A few too many sketchy calls and a little bit too much Fergie time here and there, and you start to wonder. If you read the article it is indeed quite informative.

But overall, fantastic, cracking match today. There are 0-0's that I'll watch for tactical enjoyment *cough* Euros *cough*, but when my club is on the pitch I want to be entertained by winning and by winning in memorable fashion.
Rule Number 32
AG
chunt, lol. I read the article. Holy ****, you dont say, when a team thinks a ref does a bad job, he doesnt ref their games for an ENTIRE YEAR. You think Chelsea will hire the ref from Sunday for their games for an entire year? hell no, because they didnt agree with the way he reffed the game.

That article reeks of wild ass theories. It reminds me a LOT of the way aggies see things. I am an aggie and I think it is hilarious how much stupid crap is thrown around on these boards. That article could have definitely been a post on Texags and I wouldnt have blinked twice. They provide zero proof other than just saying "He provided a penalty." Maybe, just maybe, if they had some proof that the penalty wasnt deserved (which is never mentioned), it might have a slight bit of credibility.

It would be the exact same if I was talked about todays game and said OMG THE REF GAVE CHELSEA TWO PENALTIES. OMG. Notice how I dont say they were probably deserved? Those sentences would fit in well in the article.
chunt75
quote:
Maybe, just maybe, if they had some proof that the penalty wasnt deserved

Ashley Young. Awarded a penalty. Should spell something out.

I rest my case.
chunt75
quote:
You think Chelsea will hire the ref from Sunday for their games for an entire year? hell no, because they didnt agree with the way he reffed the game.

Also, the individual clubs do not hire the referees. It is a referee assignment system that is being taken issue with.
Rule Number 32
AG
Cool, you just did more to show some proof than the whole article. I applaud you.

Obviously you cant see the connection in what I said above.

Lol, its just funny is all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.