Chelsea 2012-2013 Thread

74,190 Views | 2234 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Gigem Trevas
Asitwere
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Two things in here. One, apparently Jose is in the works. kinda nauseated by rumors at the moment so grain of salt. But second check out the photo of the kick to Ba's face that went uncalled.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2272975/Jose-Mourinho-latest-Chelsea-start-court-manager.html
chunt75
If that happens to RvP we'd hear "could've been killed" and that's a penalty all day.
byfLuger41
AG

Horse ****!
byfLuger41
AG
Diego
AG
I just bought 5 tickets to Chelsea v. West Ham at Stamford Bridge on the 16th of March. We are going to be in London for Spring Break. Should be fun!
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
I just bought 5 tickets to Chelsea v. West Ham at Stamford Bridge on the 16th of March. We are going to be in London for Spring Break. Should be fun!

NICE!!! Post some pic's upon your return...
Gigem Trevas
Freaking sweet! If things go according to plan next January I will be in England for 3 weeks.
byfLuger41
AG
God I hope we keep Lamps!
Gigem Trevas
Lampard might be staying. Please let this happen.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1330461/lampard-stay-blues---report?cc=5901&newer
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
Please, please, please.
Asitwere
AG
Wigan
chunt75
1-0 up due to a Ramires chip. Torres came close on a bullet of a header right now. FSC announcers saying a loss or draw today means a Rafa out, so does a loss or a draw today actually mean a loss or a draw for the fans?
byfLuger41
AG
I doubt he gets canned before the end of the season.
chunt75
Same, just relaying what I heard on air. It's 2-1 for us now. Hazard goal and then a complete breakdown in defense.
chunt75
NUMBER 198 FROM SUPER FRANK
chunt75
Marin makes it 4-1 with an absurd diving header.
Scriffer
byfLuger41
AG
I don't know why I feel so relieved, it was only Wigan, but I do. Great result for our moral & definitely enjoyed Lamps getting closer to the record. Lets keep this rolling!
chunt75
quote:
I don't know why I feel so relieved, it was only Wigan, but I do

Man, I went into this honestly thinking we were going to lose. It's been an ugly season.
Gigem Trevas
Just finished watching the game now. Chelsea was on edge for most of the game especially after Wigan got it back to 2-1. Great finishing on all of the goals scored today. Torres got an assist and had a few decent chances otherwise was not super impressed with his play. Al Habsi played a great game in goal for Wigan. It could have been much more than 4-1.
Asitwere
AG
Habsi had a great save on that Toress header.

Not sure what goes through Luiz' head when he shoots the ball into the upper deck.
Asitwere
AG
Nigeria- Moses and Mikel win Africa Cup of Nations. Good thing they are on their way back to the club.
Asitwere
AG
Lukaku goal vs Liverpool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQAr3GeldW4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Lukaku goal vs Liverpool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQAr3GeldW4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

God Ba & him would be deadly!
Gigem Trevas
I feel like Chelsea will reload the team within the next 3 years. They have De Bruyne, Courtois, Lukaku, Piazón all loaned out. Plus with Oscar, Moses, Mata, Ba, and Hazard Chelsea have a stacked roster.
chunt75
But that still necessitates picking up some CB, LB, and defensive midfield cover. Emanelo buying every 10 on the face of the planet won't win us the UCL again.

Plus, it's a doubt Lukaku is coming back.
Gigem Trevas
I think Azpilicueta will grow and become a good RB. Cole will only be at LB for so much longer. If only Chelsea would get Mats Hummels to be the replacement for JT.
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Plus, it's a doubt Lukaku is coming back.

He'll be back at West Brom next year but he'll be playing for Chelsea after that
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
Watching this ManU Real Madrid match makes me miss watching Chelsea matches with the Champions league anthem promos.... I miss that corny anthem.
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
Watching this ManU Real Madrid match makes me miss watching Chelsea matches with the Champions league anthem promos.... I miss that corny anthem.

Corny?! My ass! That song gives me goose bumps & is currently my ring tone!
Gigem Trevas
Don't know if anyone cares but there is a Europa League game starting in 2 minutes. I will miss the first half so try and keep a few updates on here for me.
Gigem Trevas
Well it is scoreless at half.
Gigem Trevas
Oscar subbed in and then instantly Oscar scores.
byfLuger41
AG
Hold the line!
Enzo The Baker
AG
Supersub Oscar.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.