Chelsea 2012-2013 Thread

73,360 Views | 2234 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Gigem Trevas
Old School Rucking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RPL is coming up fast. Back in the day Roman could've sent these guys a few cases of XO cognac and beluga caviar to take a dive. Not so anymore. We will need to bring our "A" game.
Dre_00
Huh...wonder how Rafa manages his squad for those games on the 1st and 4th. If you want to go through in the Europa League, you'll want to field a pretty strong team on the 4th because they last thing you want is a draw or even 1 goal lead going into Russia. At least their league game on the 7th isn't against a top team.
byfLuger41
AG
KTBFFH!
Gigem Trevas
The team sheet for The Chelsea today against West Ham United.
Team: Cech; Azpili, Cahill, D Luiz, Cole; Ram, Lamps (c); Moses, Mata, Haz; Ba. - subs: Turn, Ivan, JT, Bert, Mik, Oscar, Torres.
Looks like Rafa is trying to play Ramires and Lampard again. Hasn't seemed to work out well in the past cause they both want to get forward. I am a little surprised Torres isn't starting but I am not complaining. Should be able to get the result today if they play well.
gougler08
AG
Come on Hammers!
Old School Rucking
AG
quote:
Looks like Rafa is trying to play Ramires and Lampard again. Hasn't seemed to work out well in the past cause they both want to get forward.

This is why we need Marouane Fellaini.
Gigem Trevas
Demba Ba had a breakaway and misses by about 6 feet.
Gigem Trevas
Cahill might be injured JT warming up 17th minute.
byfLuger41
AG
Lamps with 200!
Gigem Trevas
#200 for SUPER FRANK LAMPARD! Assisted by Hazard.
byfLuger41
AG
Oh my BA, plz finsh braj!
Gigem Trevas
Ba has had 3 clear chances to score and has not converted once.
Gigem Trevas
HAZARD! He is a machine.
byfLuger41
AG
That was really effing dirty
Scriffer
AG
Great feed and a great goal.
byfLuger41
AG
This game feels like The Chelsea vs Mexico...
Kampfers
AG
quote:
88 min If I was a Manchester United supporter, I'd be wondering whether losing the quarter-final reply might be the best way of ensuring that Manchester City don't win the Cup.
Gigem Trevas
The Chelsea deserved to win today. Hazard and Mata were brilliant along with the WHU keeper. Could have been really ugly if he was not on his game.
gougler08
AG
Well that didn't go as planned. At least Fulham could help The Arsenal out
Enzo The Baker
AG
Super Frank
Old School Rucking
AG
quote:
Hazard and Mata were brilliant

Just another day at the office.
Gigem Trevas
^ Yeah, but Hazard has been playing extremely well lately.
Old School Rucking
AG
He is pure class and is only going to get better. Piss on all the English pundits who said he was too small for the EPL.
byfLuger41
AG
and Messi was too small for LaFlop...
Asitwere
AG
EPL season visualization:

http://www.leagueslider.com/
byfLuger41
AG
quote:
EPL season visualization:

http://www.leagueslider.com/

That's pretty neat...
El Nino in Londontown
AG
Hazard is getting better and better.
byfLuger41
AG
God I hope Lukaku comes back. How deadly would we be with him and Ba up front?
Enzo The Baker
AG
quote:
Chelsea are ready to give young striker Romelu Lukaku a shot at claiming a first-team place with them next season after impressing in his current spell at West Bromwich Albion, according to Baggies manager Steve Clarke.

Lukaku could be playing alongside fellow Belgian Eden Hazard back at Chelsea next season.

Lukaku, who turns 20 the day after the current Premier League campaign ends, has scored 13 goals so far in his year-long loan at West Brom. That form in front of goal could see him playing back at Stamford Bridge next season rather than remaining at The Hawthorns for another year, something the Belgium international has previously said he would be happy to do.

Clarke admitted he is resigned to losing Lukaku at the end of the season, and that he never held out any hopes of a renewal on the loan deal.

"He is Chelsea's player," he said. "He belongs to Chelsea and he will go back there in the summer.

"I have never thought it would be possible Chelsea would let him come back next season. He came on a season-long loan and we're grateful we got him."

Enzo The Baker
AG
quote:
Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho dropped hints for Inter and Chelsea fans. “Next season I could return to somewhere I’ve already been.”

The Coach is under pressure in Spain despite reaching the Champions League quarter-finals, as his team continues to trail behind Barcelona in La Liga.

“I have an adventurous spirit and do not know what will happen next season,” declared The Special One at the opening of an exhibition in Setubal.

“It’s not easy to choose a new destination after working in England, Portugal, Italy and Spain. Maybe I could return to somewhere I’ve already been. Watch out for surprises.”

http://www.football-italia.net/32227/mourinho-i-could-return
Kampfers
AG
I don't know that that necessarily implies a team he's already been to, although I'd love him to come back. I think it might be a reference to the countries more than anything else.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Looks like the Blues are going to get into the Yaya Toure bidding. Don't know why we would go after another midfielder though. Thoughts?
Old School Rucking
AG
We need a good defensive midfielder to pair with Ramires or play the Makelele role. Marouane Fellaini is the guy I really want to sign.
byfLuger41
AG

Why always me?
Enzo The Baker
AG
Nothing concrete but.....

http://www.givemefootball.com/336714-chelsea-close-to-agreeing-mourinho-deal

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.