Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Alcoholics Anonymous

475,355 Views | 1334 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by P.U.T.U
gratitudeandacceptance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
May God be with you in your journey.
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Furlock Bones said:

I'm an alcoholic. Today is day 1. I've known this was a problem for over a decade. But it has gotten worse. I don't want to be captive to it anymore.

The gates of hell are open, the question is, do you really want to walk out.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
14Clubs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Furlock Bones said:

I'm an alcoholic. Today is day 1. I've known this was a problem for over a decade. But it has gotten worse. I don't want to be captive to it anymore.

I am curious what actions you took? Did you go to a treatment center, AA meeting, get a Big Book, Etc. Sobriety is a journey which requires action, not just not drinking.
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Through the Grace of God and the fellowship of AA, and if my Aggie math is right, today I have 13,000 days since my last drink.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Forgot to post but two months ago celebrated being 2 years sober for both my wife and I. Neither of us have any plans to start drinking again
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.