New NCAA football video game updates?

83,426 Views | 954 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by jr15aggie
Josepi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You can only spend 50 hours per week on a recruit. So if you are talking to family and friends (25) you can't do hard sell (40) as that adds up to more than 50.
beatlesphan
AG
Ahh ok makes sense! I'll have to remove some of those other activities. Thanks
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgsMyDude
AG
Ah. I don't think that's really promising playing time per se but I see what you mean
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Ranger222 said:

1) the bugs on the position changes is super annoying. Took me 20-25 minutes to complete when it should have taken 5 max. Player I select is not the player that pops up. Have to constantly exit the screen and go back in

This one is definitely annoying. I've found if you highlight the intended player on the roster and wait a beat before selecting them it fixes that. I think the game is somehow processing your position on the roster too slowly, as when this was happening to me it was pretty much always a player a row or two away in the list that was being selected instead. This "fix" is still slower than it ought to be for such a simple action, but it is faster than having to exit their screen and going back like you said.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C-AJayipBrs
AggieKatie2
AG
45 sacks?!!!? Game League Record?!?!? Someone block this dude.
Ags2013
AG
But it also says 1 sack in the graphic
tk for tu juan
"20-35 victory", damn programmers
RAM700BA
AG
How often do y'all have the wrong mascot at your games? Happened to me twice now.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
New patch:
https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/news/college-football-25-campus-huddle-title-update-august-8th-2024
CavitationAG
AG
Nice!

• Visits
    • Fixed an issue where you could not schedule visits for recruits in certain situations.
    • Fixed an issue where a visit remained scheduled even if a recruit was removed from a board.
    • Fixed an issue where the allowed the number of visits scheduled for a week to exceed 4.
    • Tuned Visit Influence effects:
      • Removed initial influence when scheduling a visit.
      • Increased disparity between winning and losing a game during a visit.
      • Tuned the logic for game stakes to better account for ranked teams.
      • Increased the penalty for choosing a visit activity that the team does not have a high grade in or the player is not interested in.
Thunder18
AG
No uniform updates for A&M
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Thunder18 said:

Yeah I downloaded it earlier to see if we were one of the various adjustments and it did not appear we were.
Murder Hornet
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

Thunder18 said:

Yeah I downloaded it earlier to see if we were one of the various adjustments and it did not appear we were.

I just filled out a survey since I pre-ordered and hammered them in that and the never ending playing of the war hymn
Aggie71013
AG
Laugh cry face. "Discovered that FCS SE, MW, and NW were secretly using professional players and passing them off as collegiate players. Gave them sanctions and ensured they are now using properly-rated players."
5 Star Bag man
AG
Thunder18 said:

There is actually and it's a really important one.

The A&M logo on the helmet was enhanced to match what it looks like in real life.

Previously I felt like the logo looked like it belonged on a mini-helmet. This new update is much more accurate and looks nice.
AggieKatie2
AG
My bread and butter out route keeps getting jumped from underneath ever since the update.
Thunder18
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

My bread and butter out route keeps getting jumped from underneath ever since the update.

Same with the corner route, pre- update it was nearly unstoppable
AggieKatie2
AG
Holy crap just had this happen in a close game against tu

1:15 left up 6
Sips just turned ball over on downs, no timeouts left for sips, should be able to kneel it out easily.

1st down, QB kneel - sip injured player time out (clock never restarts)
2nd down, QB kneel - A&M injured player time out (clock never restarts)
3rd down, HB run - sip player injury time out (clock never restarts)
Punt with 58 seconds still on clock

WTF
beatlesphan
AG
The injuries are out of control. Whenever I play one of the FCS schools there's literally an injury on every play
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I've seen the same stuff. And honestly, I hadn't been having the roughing the kicker penalties as much, but since the update yesterday it's gone completely insane.
Broncos
I'll be adjusting the slider for roughing the kicker. I had it called against me two punts in a row and one FG attempt in the first half of a game tonight.
Icecream_Ag
S
Glad I'm not the only one struggling with passing after the update. BG just picked the ball off 7 times and sacked me something like 10 times because blocking is apparently illegal but tackling the wr at the LOS is perfectly acceptable. IF the wr can get off the line, curls and digs are money ( TE drag has been good to me) but anything more than 8 yards down field is picked or hits a DB in the hands even though they were 5 yards behind the wr when the ball was thrown
Thunder18
AG
They are definitely going to have to re-tweak passing
Aggie71013
AG
I threw 7 picks against Wyoming last night...
AggieKatie2
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Glad I'm not the only one struggling with passing after the update. BG just picked the ball off 7 times and sacked me something like 10 times because blocking is apparently illegal but tackling the wr at the LOS is perfectly acceptable. IF the wr can get off the line, curls and digs are money ( TE drag has been good to me) but anything more than 8 yards down field is picked or hits a DB in the hands even though they were 5 yards behind the wr when the ball was thrown

Glad I'm not the only one.

I was really enjoying the experience and dynasty and then the update happened and I went from 1 loss and undefeated seasons with one or two INTs per game but winning big, to having 3-5 INTs in single games and multiple OT games and losses.

It wouldn't be so infuriating if I wasn't throwing to clearly open receivers that have multiple steps on their man, but somehow the defender speeds up suddenly and undercuts the pass every time.

I've rage quit a few times since the update.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I rage quit on the title game after giving up an extra 13 points and being about to lose because of three roughing the kicker penalties.
Murder Hornet
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

I rage quit on the title game after giving up an extra 13 points and being about to lose because of three roughing the kicker penalties.

Yep 3 roughing the kicker penalties and two pick sixes cost me a playoff game. Was 12-1 through that game
BQRyno
AG
Why are y'all still running block kick? Just ran safes and it will never happen.
CavitationAG
AG
Just turn off roughing the kicker penalties.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
That's what I started doing, but we're still not talking about some all out block. That was the first game I played after the update.
Icecream_Ag
S
I don't know what the hell ea did but they majorly screwed up something. Every play I'm running into 6 or 7 people or waiting 300568829596604 hours for a wr to decide to get out of his cut and taking a sack, assuming I don't just heave one up and watch the lb run underneath the route from 5 yards away to intercept the ball. And if the line does manage to hold a block for more than 2 seconds they are somehow double covering everyone and running 2 spies.

I'm not a good player, I'll never act like I can ever hope to play on heisman, but on varsity I should be able to pick up more than 2 yards a carry and not throw 18 interceptions in 8 games
tmaggie50
AG
Only played 1 game on the update. TX St v App St in sun belt championship. I didnt throw more pics but the coverage was tighter. They contained a lot of my passing attack and the pass rush played a factor in my ability to get the ball downfield.

I play on All American right now. I have been blowing teams out and racking up 600+ yards most games. I thought this played a little more realistic. We ended up opening the game up a bit at the end on offense after chipping away.

We'll see this next game when I play Tennessee in the playoffs.
All I do is Nguyen
Just had the most Aggie experience ever on my RTG RB. Played UGA at home went in to double overtime and lost 54-56. Next week was playing at unranked ole Miss who was 2-6 and got shutout 17-0…..

All I could do was laugh and say yup, that's exactly how we would do that
TheNotoriousP.I.P.
AG
Heisman difficulty post-update jumped from really tough but winnable to holy **** I just threw 10 interceptions in one game. Along with 7 drops and 5 sacks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.