Conspiracy theories you believe in

160,126 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
snowdog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BenFiasco14 said:

snowdog90 said:

TAMUallen said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I saw that video. Oldarmy1, what was that? Where did you get it? Where was it video'ed? What do you think about it?
It was claimed to be a video of the Mosque that was attacked. On the video you see people laughing while others were walking around with blood stains on their clothes. Then this one guy comes into the frame and lays down like he was dead.

I watched it and was blown away. I can't believe it's been removed. Did you get it on YouTube?

Now I'm more curious... please share

Oldarmy1 posted a video. The video showed many people dressed like Muslims. It showed many people watching the scene and videoing with their phones.

The scene was many people looking like they were wounded, bleeding. Some were just walking around but most were "acting out" their wounds. Meanwhile there were people walking around like coaches seeming to tell them how to make their wounds seem real.

It was crazy. Now it's gone and I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Huh?

Yep. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and now it's gone. Crazy stuff. One dude was holding his neck on the floor while people were videoing him and he was looking up at a guy who was coaching him, all while this pool of "blood" was expanding from under his neck. He was obviously not bleeding, not hurt.
Redstone
AG
The best conceptual framework for some high-profile murder is undue infleuence, which is a continuum...
on the "innocent" end IMO - with a lot of evidence, see my first post about it - is RFK

Obviously he shot him (under extremely strange circumstances) .... but this is not a typical first-degree action

Undue influence is a very important framework
We need language (read about Sapir hypothesis) to think events through better
More truth-pills this week as I have time, including some big ones
AR_Ag95
AG
Redstone said:

How many people know that during WW II, there were internment camps not just for Japanese, but for Germans and Italians? Some of them were in Texas.
All throughout Oklahoma as well.
Redstone
AG
It is important to view history and literature, when it touches about "blood" and illness and strange behaviors, through the lens of syphilis. I'll return to this - very relevant to a lot, including 19th century serial killers, Dracula, Howard Hughes.....
BenFiasco14
AG
Paging BoBombaySide
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
grizzo
AG
Redstone is Class of 2002?!

I am '02 as well, and until now, all of his posts had me thinking he was in his 80's and sits in a coffee shop telling anyone who sat next to him more than they ever wanted to know about anything.

This is not an insult. He has dominated, and continues to dominate, this thread.
UTExan
Redstone said:

It is important to view history and literature, when it touches about "blood" and illness and strange behaviors, through the lens of syphilis. I'll return to this - very relevant to a lot, including 19th century serial killers, Dracula, Howard Hughes.....

Please tie all those together .
Redstone
AG
Strap in for tomorrow, friends - some time freed up!
Let's get woke

Here's some fun presidential and near-presidential trivia for your dreams :
First president born in a hospital? Carter
Big-time politician who died mid-coitus with a mistress? (Very probably) Nelson Rockefeller
Big-time national elected official who was very close to full Native American? Not a dem! A right-winger!

Bridger43
As someone that's worked on aircraft my entire adult life, Chemtrials just isn't logistical at all. If you said there's something in water or fluoride I'd say maybe. Chemtrails however just isn't a smart strategy to effect large amounts of people.

Everyone has to drink water...not everyone lives near a major airport.
Bridger43
I work with someone who was TDY in Antarctica for 6 months. Definitely real.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Bridger43 said:

Now you must expand on this
Redstone
AG
There are very highly credentialed, well-placed researchers and funders - including some billionaires - who are seriously investigating "The Phenomenon"

"The Phenomenon" means, broadly, 2 things:
- "the hard problem of consciousness"....the evidence from the scientific method, which measures not "proof" but degrees of confidence, being very strong now that the material world is not all that exists
- life from other "dimensions", what we might term God (what I believe is the Logos, the Reason and Order of all creation), as well as "aliens," and angels (and demons, who are angels)

Referring back to my "Fortean" analysis, this means the commonality of events and effects of UFO (which again, indisputably exist, though aliens who knows) sightings

The name they use to refer to themselves - it's a semi-formal, de-centralized network - is
Invisible College

It's rich people, military officials, and government contractors of very high security clearance (such as Lazar, at one time)

Redstone
AG
For the doubters:

A very large number of "conspiracy theories" have been proven. Now, they are not theories, they are conspiracies. And if people weren't discussing the theory, would the conspiracy have seen sunlight? I doubt it.
Second, the CIA literally invented the term "conspiracy theory" as an epithet...in the mid-1960s....should tell us something important.

Don't ever let someone try to shame you for asking critical questions. What is the evidence? What are the patterns? What is strange, or missing? Are there commonalities across time and environment? Not all CT are equal, at all - some are very bad, and more than a few have been made up for gaslighting purposes (I have opinions on Alex Jones I'll keep to myself).
Redstone
AG
The Assassination of President McKinley:

Sept. 6, 1901, Buffalo, NY, self-described anarchist Leon Czolgosz fatally shot him. Plenty of witnesses...a lone gunman. He was shot twice at point-blank range with a revolver. Security didn't really exist came at receiving line for Pan-American Exposition.
The president was a very formidable advocate of "sound money," a hater of fiat money and central banking, and wanted protectionism for domestic goods. He was a rather talented "America Firster nationalist"

- Dr. Roswell Park, best surgeon in the NE, refused to take the short trip to Buffalo to treat the president
- medical attention was so incompetent that people started talking immediately, in conspiratorial tones
- Following a week of neglect, and it was that bad to use the word neglect, the president expired in a private home
- Czolgosz: refused to talk, except that he wanted to die, and see below
- A month later, he was electrocuted....acid was poured into the coffin
- New York Times Sept 8, 1901
"The general theory now held by the detectives is that a circle of Czolgosz's associates plotted the murder of President McKinley, and that he was picked by lot or induced by persuasion to carry out the conspiracy. They say that he lacks the shrewdness to have planned and executed the crime as he did."
- Czolgosz said he was inspired to murder by Emma Goldman.
- People from the Polish community in Chicago - most importantly, cigar dealers - told police that the assassin belonged to several secret societies, who discussed the deed with him
- Czolgosz's sources of income are very, very, very murky...but we have witnesses, who talked to newspapers, of him receiving "money drops"

Ag In Ok
AG
Chief Justice Roberts was blackmailed to support ACA
commando2004
AG
Redstone said:

- medical attention was so incompetent that people started talking immediately, in conspiratorial tones
Trivia: A newly-invented X-ray machine was on display at that very fair. The doctors could have used it to find the bullet, but refused out of concern for possible "side effects".
Fat Black Swan
AG
Redstone said:

Related, very UN-PC:
I believe we will conclusively know, and rather sooner than later, that
The Yamnaya tribe of the Pontus steppes really did conduct mass invasions (and mass male homicides) to the East and the West, bringing about the biggest population replacement in world history, thus far.

The linguistic origin of the Indo-European languages has always fascinated me.
snowdog90
oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I saw that video. Oldarmy1, what was that? Where did you get it? Where was it video'ed? What do you think about it?
It was claimed to be a video of the Mosque that was attacked. On the video you see people laughing while others were walking around with blood stains on their clothes. Then this one guy comes into the frame and lays down like he was dead.

I can't understand how this isn't a big thing. I can find nothing about this video that I watched incredulously and now seemingly no longer exists.

Meanwhile, NZ is going crazy rewriting their constitution based on this mass shooting event.

Did anyone see the video of the shooter killing people? I never watched that, I don't like to watch that stuff. Did it look real? I only ask because I saw this other video that was so strange and looked like they were practicing for the event.
boulderaggie
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

Bridger43 said:

I am made of questions
CanyonAg77
AG
boulderaggie said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

Bridger43 said:

I am made of questions
I can't find the original post that y'all are referencing. What's this about?
CanyonAg77
AG
commando2004 said:

Redstone said:

Trivia: A newly-invented X-ray machine was on display at that very fair. The doctors could have used it to find the bullet, but refused out of concern for possible "side effects".
I recall that they used a magnetometer to look for the bullet, but couldn't find it. It was only later that they realized it might have helped if they moved him to a bed without metal bed springs.

I also recall that he was recovering from the bullet, but died of sepsis from all the doctors probing for the bullet with dirty fingers.
WestAustinAg
AG
Do those that believe the federal government is involved in our mass murders believe agents or their patsies are pulling the triggers or do they really think the government is involved in developing psychotic drugs that can cause the taker to commit atrocities? This was the plot of the non-Damon Bourne movie. That made some sense with me as i believe to some extent certain drugs are at the center of all the crazy murderous behavior. The media ignores this angle.
commando2004
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

commando2004 said:

Redstone said:

I recall that they used a magnetometer to look for the bullet, but couldn't find it. It was only later that they realized it might have helped if they moved him to a bed without metal bed springs.

I also recall that he was recovering from the bullet, but died of sepsis from all the doctors probing for the bullet with dirty fingers.
I think you're confusing it with James A. Garfield's assassination 20 years earlier.
Quote:

Doctors continued to probe Garfield's wound with dirty, unsterilized fingers and instruments, attempting to find the bullet, and Alexander Graham Bell devised a metal detector specifically to find it. He was unsuccessful, partly because Garfield's metal bed frame made the instrument malfunction, and partly because self-appointed chief physician Doctor Willard Bliss allowed Bell to use the device only on Garfield's right side, where Bliss insisted the bullet had lodged. Bell's subsequent tests indicated that his metal detector was in good working order, and that he would have found the bullet had he been allowed to use the device on Garfield's left side.

(From Wikipedia)
CanyonAg77
AG
Thanks for the correction. My memory was good....but not accurate.
BenFiasco14
AG
Need some residents to get in this thread and say Russian collusion
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
The Fife
CanyonAg77 said:

boulderaggie said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

Bridger43 said:

I am made of questions
I can't find the original post that y'all are referencing. What's this about?
It was back on page 5 and had to do with a few countries dividing up Antarctic territory long ago. Not very interesting.
jwoodmd
Haven't seen it but I'm not going to read 18 pages, but Barnes is a paid operative of certain sites to increase posting traffic and thus ad revenue.
TDub
AG
Am I the only who one finds the 3 recent suicides a little strange?? All three connected to mass shootings and all so close together
CanyonAg77
AG
etxag18 said:

Am I the only who one finds the 3 recent suicides a little strange?? All three connected to mass shootings and all so close together
I don't find it strange. News of a suicide often pushes others over the edge.

Or, it's simply a coincidence.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Quote:

I can't understand how this isn't a big thing. I can find nothing about this video that I watched incredulously and now seemingly no longer exists.

Meanwhile, NZ is going crazy rewriting their constitution based on this mass shooting event.

Did anyone see the video of the shooter killing people? I never watched that, I don't like to watch that stuff. Did it look real? I only ask because I saw this other video that was so strange and looked like they were practicing for the event.

Video banned by NZ
Heard from people who saw the livestream shooting video. Many strange things in it (missing cartridges/staging of victims) and with the practice video coming out, looks like it could be false flag to move NZ Gov into weapons ban.

Also curious was a large police mock action set up nearby that was able to respond quickly to the event. They were practicing response for an active shooter situation. These practice runs seem to happen in a less than probable frequency with mass shooting (i.e. school shooting happening with days or hours of actual shooting events).
snowdog90
Texas Yarddog said:

Quote:

Video banned by NZ
Heard from people who saw the livestream shooting video. Many strange things in it (missing cartridges/staging of victims) and with the practice video coming out, looks like it could be false flag to move NZ Gov into weapons ban.

Also curious was a large police mock action set up nearby that was able to respond quickly to the event. They were practicing response for an active shooter situation. These practice runs seem to happen in a less than probable frequency with mass shooting (i.e. school shooting happening with days or hours of actual shooting events).

Thanks for replying. Where did you hear all this? Did you see the "practice" video? So now the "practice" video has vanished and nobody is allowed to watch the shooter video. Great. Now let's just take guns away from everyone and call it a day.
Texas Yarddog
AG
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/nz-mosque-shooting-hero-dad-caught-texting-in-rehearsal-video

Search for it - many other places and coincidences.
Harry Stone
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

This thread is titled 'conspiracy theories.' we absolutely know it isn't.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Also search the use of "crisis actors" in re: to mass shootings in US. Screen captures from media sources. Some are far fetched, others are very hard to ignore.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Harry Stone said:

BenFiasco14 said:

This thread is titled 'conspiracy theories.' we absolutely know it isn't.

Yeah, the only conspiracy going on there was the Clinton/FBI/CIA/5EYE conspiracy against a duly elected president.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.