Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,694 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
wasntme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cbr said:

Ok since were going full tilt here, i worked on a patent and interesting/shocking tech company. Ive seen the prototype run. Fascinating. Anyway the inventor has a dream resume for a guy born too late. Sandia. Livermore. Vandy. Worked with teller. Worked on the nuclear aircraft program and then underground nuclear testing. Physicist. One of the few people i have met that is OBVIOUSLY on another level of intellect.

He would tell you for certain that gravitational propulsion was conquered in the 50's from alien tech and has remained classified since.

I was never much of a believer until i met him. The roswell thing was just classified balloons tracking russian nuke tests and we couldnt let them know we could detect their tests.

But this guy, His patent i worked on is functional and brilliant. His resume impeccable. Hard to refute his statements.
Maybe he's an alien. He just told you the Roswell thing to throw you off the trail.
mjfrog
AG
Never thought I'd see the day that a semi-proponent conspiracy theories thread would be so popular among the F16 board. Maybe we're finally waking up (at least on some of the important stories).
mjfrog
AG
Quote:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI19 Sep 2018 - 7:25:34 PM
Anonymous19 Sep 2018 - 7:10:44 PM
Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?
>>3093831
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q
I won't speculate on this conspiracy, but if Q has intel, I'll be keeping an open mind. Is Q 100 percent correct on conspiracy theory? I can't go that far just yet, but I'll trust Q over the Alex Jones's of the world 10 times out of 10.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Anti-taxxer
AG
deddog said:

The biggest liberal trolls on this board, get away with it because they are TAMU administration and staff

Ooooohhhhh woooooowwww.
IDAGG
AG
cbr said:

The roswell thing was just classified balloons tracking russian nuke tests and we couldnt let them know we could detect their tests.

Maybe, But the Roswell balloon was discovered in June 1947 and the first Soviet nuke test wasn't until over two years later in August 1949.
Redstone
AG
Lazar

He is legit.
Redstone
AG
Frederick the Great father, King of Prussia, wanted the tallest soldiers in Europe.

Obessed with this!

He started a diplomatic crisis with England...... when his agents kidnapped a 7 footer from the streets of London!!
Redstone
AG
Note: I hate the Taliban and will never defend them.
However:

Why were they popular to begin with? Especially with Aghan women? One reason is the Taliban (tried) / stopped "dancing boy" ritual rape. A part of "Afghan culture." This evil....still occurs, but the Taliban opposes it.

Now, 17 years of war still rages.....and the Taliban controls at least 50% of the country.
Redstone
AG
I was part of a group Jim Olson let into his class.
I was not good enough to proceed with CIA recruitment (that would have been a disaster anyway)
(Got a B, was pissed)

Anyway, evidently both the Americans and the Russians were very adept at cross-dressing their more effeminate mates.
Redstone
AG
Let's return to Antarctica

How does contentious great power territorial ambition - including sabatoge of competing research facilities - turn to....

An enduring peace treaty. What's under the ice?
Mr_mo8268
AG
Sandusky abd his philanthropic organization was just a cover to supply little boys to prominent Pennsylvania senators & congressmen and catholic priests. Look at the stats, missing children stats are disproportionate in the Penn/Virginia/Maryland area and not in a good way. A lot of politicians and insiders are pedos in DC. Sandusky was too but he took the fall and kept his mouth shut. All those pedo priests just got busted recently. It all adds up to his foundation being a supplier of children to sickos. Just like the American foster system does the same.
Redstone
AG
I don't necessarily disagree with you.
However

The Penn grand jury report is not credible. At all. Ask yourself why those cases were not brought to trial. Plenty of recants. It's a money grab.

That said, the Catholic abuse scandals are extremely bad - and at least 90% post-puberty homosexual / predatory. All reports say so, including the progressive / leftist ones (such as Sipe).
IDAGG
AG
Mr_mo8268 said:

A lot of politicians and insiders are pedos in DC.
Any actual data to prove this? Or by "a lot" do you mean "I bet there are a few pedos among the politicians and insiders in D.C."
Redstone
AG
DC / Hollywood / elite pedo evil ::
This question takes us to Luciferianism, which I'll address later.

To me, Hastert is a useful condensed symbol on this question - meaning he tells us a lot.

Ask yourself :
- how could he get away with it? For years? People knew.
- why isn't it talked about now?! A GOP major leader! Media barely acknowledges him.
- CIA / Turkey / country I'm not supposed to post about .....
(It's true, look into "honey-potting" / blackmail, big history here)
Redstone
AG
Michael Jackson : only by the facts, pretty clear he's an abuser.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

I also believe Jackson was a victim of sexual abuse.

Whitney Houston:
She has named her abuser, a relative. It has split the families.
Mr_mo8268
AG
IDAGG said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

A lot of politicians and insiders are pedos in DC.
Any actual data to prove this? Or by "a lot" do you mean "I bet there are a few pedos among the politicians and insiders in D.C."
Huge scandal in the 70's & 80's involving dozens of politicians was swept under the rug. Look at the missing children rate compared on the DC metro area compared to other metro areas. A mind blowing amount of the DC elite are pedos, whether you believe it or not is up to you. It's a rabbit hole that will take your weekend and change the way you look at things.
Redstone
AG
Agreed -

And again it's important to understand Satanism / Luciferianism.
Most of it is atheistic. However, for the theistic:
- a subjucation of the will, for sex/money/power usually, requires "sacraments" -
The "sacrament" of "illumination" and "youthful energy" is the very worst form of child abuse.

How do we know? Because some people come to actually fear Christ and they talk.

Edit:
There is not much of a difference in these terms, but Luciferianism ("light" of or by a bright star) is better as a descriptor because Satanism tends to be LARP, and the rituals use language of "illumination"
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

Ive seen the prototype run. Fascinating.
Did you witness gravity propulsion? If so, can you describe the design and movement of the prototype?
cbr
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

Did you witness gravity propulsion? If so, can you describe the design and movement of the prototype?
Lol, hell no. But he did turn black ass tar bitumen into a range valuable liquid hydrocarbons with nothing but a little hydrogen, heat and a very simple package with inexpensive catalyst. Seemed to shock the testing companies and experts.
VaultingChemist
AG
cbr said:

VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

Lol, hell no. But he did turn black ass tar bitumen into a range valuable liquid hydrocarbons with nothing but a little hydrogen, heat and a very simple package with inexpensive catalyst. Seemed to shock the testing companies and experts.
That is the Bergius Process, developed by Nobel Prize chemist Friedrich Bergius in 1913.
UTExan
Redstone said:

DC / Hollywood / elite pedo evil ::
This question takes us to Luciferianism, which I'll address later.

To me, Hastert is a useful condensed symbol on this question - meaning he tells us a lot.

Ask yourself :
- how could he get away with it? For years? People knew.
- why isn't it talked about now?! A GOP major leader! Media barely acknowledges him.
- CIA / Turkey / country I'm not supposed to post about .....
(It's true, look into "honey-potting" / blackmail, big history here)

You can post about Israel. The problem is in comparing their admittedly flawed, but advanced society to the barbarous, cruel and oppressive countries surrounding them. Even Lebanon, once a regional crown jewel, was a caste state in which the Shia suffered just after French Mandatory rule, and the consequences of that were the civil war, Palestinian occupation of their country until the Israelis kicked them out, Hezbollah and Syrian-Iranian domination.

Edit to say that during the Tribulation, they will make a covenant with the Antichrist until they are in danger of extinction, at which point they will finally acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah.
Redstone
AG
- F-16 Staff has informed me it is not a good idea for me to post about a certain country.
- I hope that you look into the preterist position of Revealing (Revelation is wrong, this is the best translation - https://www.amazon.com/New-Testament-David-Bentley-Hart/dp/0300186096 )
cbr
AG
VaultingChemist said:

cbr said:

VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

That is the Bergius Process, developed by Nobel Prize chemist Friedrich Bergius in 1913.

Thanks for that. Interesting to me as it is in the ballpark. It's a bit different as he did it at ambient pressure and with slightly less heat. The patent office and attorneys considered it different than the prior art.
UTExan
Redstone said:

- F-16 Staff has informed me it is not a good idea for me to post about a certain country.
- I hope that you look into the preterist position of Revealing (Revelation is wrong, this is the best translation - https://www.amazon.com/New-Testament-David-Bentley-Hart/dp/0300186096 )

The preterist position explains nothing for me. Those Old Testament prophets predicting Israel's return to their homeland, a suffering Messiah and the advent of Cyrus decades before he wandered on the scene, however, is convincing.
Redstone
AG
Who are the people Israel? The Catholic / Orthodox view is that they are those who follow Logos / Christ in the Sacraments, before and after 33.

Adam (founder of Jerusalem, first man of the Sacraments, not first hominid) = Jesus "Son of Man", crucified over Adam's grave
Eve = Mary, Mother of all
Flood = Baptism
Manna = Eucharist
Priest = Priest
Sacrifice = Sacrifice of Mass
Temple = body
Ark of Covanent = Mary

Tabasco
AG
Redstone said:

Ok, WTF?

If legit, that is ridiculous. Charpie, can we get a judgment on this. Does not seem right that Mods won't let Redstone even broach certain topics. Unless he misunderstood.
TRADUCTOR
Velcro is stolen 'tech' from Roswell crash aliens uniforms.
Redstone
AG
Emails were clear, after my short perma that was reversed in about a day.

I can deal with it, don't post much on 16 anyway. Would possibly be a problem if I returned to Religion, which I left in 2013.
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

Emails were clear, after my short perma that was reversed in about a day.

I can deal with it, don't post much on 16 anyway. Would possibly be a problem if I returned to Religion, which I left in 2013.

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Amazing Moves
UTExan said:

Illuminati, UFOs and aliens are real, but actually inter dimensional manifestations of Satan and his fallen angels/demons who will one day appear and be revealed as ostensible saviors of mankind. Their goal is to deceive mankind into forsaking the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. All other conspiracies are but subplots to this Grand Unified Conspiracy.
Brainwash at it's finest.
annie88
AG
Vince Young's knee not being down in the 2005 Championship game.
WestAustinAg
AG
Is he just now just arguing with his inner voices? I don't get it.
shaynew1
AG
glyphosate fends off wifi cancer
Icecream_Ag
S
Have we touched on Jordan serving a 2 year suspension for gambling as the reason behind his first retirement?

How about the Knicks card being frozen so they were guaranteed to pick Ewing?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.