Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,717 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've written before about the "Harvard number" (it's 5 million) but with the recent scandals we see another avenue ....
Coaches have slots, and then "injury!" or "don't wanna play" - Also:
Did you know that many athletes are not admitted by the school? NCAA clearance = admit
Redstone
AG
Did Stanton help plan Lincoln's murder? I don't know, but many historians are puzzled, and even disturbed, by the first head of Secret Service, and the man who admitted in print to spying on Andrew Johnson, Lafayette Baker. There's pretty good reason people like me give the side eye to Stanton.
Redstone
AG
Voltaire was a paid agent of the British Whigs. He helped ferment not a philosophically liberal transfer of power to a Protestant sovereign, like in his beloved England, but a massive spasm of violence.

The French Revolution was an English black bag operation gone terribly wrong - aided, of course, by the fecklessness of the Bourbons, big spenders on war instead of internal improvements.
Redstone
AG
To follow up on the investigative reporting link I posted yesterday, how does Rossi, head of the national shrine in DC, get away with conspiring openly - for years - to blatantly disregard the teachings of his Church (such as weekends with his boyfriends to beach houses and condos he owns, when not hitting on seminarians)?

One under-reported reason is formation check-point: those seminarians not "collegial" are eased out by Formations Director. It even has a name : Lavender Mafia. This name has been around for decades. Related are nicknames - these include "Donna" (Rossi's predecessor).

All known, all in the open.

Do they not even believe in Christ at all?
Redstone
AG
Under and non reporting is s big deal, like confusing cause and effect ("wet streets cause rain").

How many times have you, dear reader, read something about your profession - say in a newspaper - and thought "wow they really don't know what the hell is going on"

In such a big country, where so much happens, Narrative control is ... helped.

I have plenty of examples, but will return to this one -

A major reason the Taliban was popular in Afghanistan, in the 1990s especially (and NO I will never defend Islamic radicals) is because ... they stood against boy rape, which was and is an epidemic.
Talk to a veteran about Afghanistan or Iraq about stuff like this, as I do to my war hero brother.

So much context is missing, all the time.
Redstone
AG
Olympic cheating ... such a big history of conspiring

Host countries almost always cheat more -
Sydney 2000. Australia hired East German coaches to prepare their athletes.
Barcelona 1992. Beginning of EPO blood doping among their runners.

Look it up, many examples!
Redstone
AG
One need not defend Qaddafi (I won't) to recognize the outrageousness of NATOs action to take him out and wield mass destruction in Libya. (Similar to not supporting Shiite radicals to recognize SA is a bad actor in Yemen.) He had deals with Sarkozy, the British, and the U.S. Libya is now a lawless open border, and a major drug and human trafficking center. Cameron literally doesn't have an entry for the word Libya in his new memoir.

Why.

Amazing timing about the fall of the gold dinar and the rise of the central bank, isn't it?
Redstone
AG
What % of Opinion page pieces consist of careerists using Identity!!! "reasons" to justify why they should get more prizes, money, and promotions?

80% ?
90% ?
Redstone
AG
Conspiracy of silence
Will Oprah, who has talked frequently about believing victims, ever address her long associations with Weinstein, Epstein, and Geffen?

LA people may recall the many posters put up last year asking the same question.
chris1515
AG
Redstone said:

What % of Opinion page pieces consist of careerists using Identity!!! "reasons" to justify why they should get more prizes, money, and promotions?

80% ?
90% ?

What does this mean? Have an example?
Varmint23
AG
The moon landing was falsified in order to be the first ones on the moon.
Varmint23
AG
The country of Finland doesn't exist and is actually eastern Sweeden but is a Japanese Fishing Colony.
carl spacklers hat
Redstone said:

What agency did Stephen Paddock at one time work for?

Defense Contract Audit Agency.

And his wife (or is she his girlfriend) worked for the FBI...
cbr
AG
Redstone said:

One need not defend Qaddafi (I won't) to recognize the outrageousness of NATOs action to take him out and wield mass destruction in Libya. (Similar to not supporting Shiite radicals to recognize SA is a bad actor in Yemen.) He had deals with Sarkozy, the British, and the U.S. Libya is now a lawless open border, and a major drug and human trafficking center. Cameron literally doesn't have an entry for the word Libya in his new memoir.

Why.

Amazing timing about the fall of the gold dinar and the rise of the central bank, isn't it?

qaddafi was a psycho piece of ****, but he was useful.

whatever deal got cut after bombing him in the 80's worked for us overall.

the deep state handlers want a destabilized, jihadist violent islamic middle east, with chaos and an immigration crisis, to impose a police state on the west and keep a manageable crisis going. This is what the obama admin was deliberately doing. they destroyed secular, relatively sane and stable middle eastern powers, including libya, on purpose, and deliberately fomented radical islamic factions to take power. this happened in egypt, libya, iraq, turkey,

it was not an accident. it was against the interest of every middle class and working class american and western european.

the same ploy to destabilize latam worked, instead of the jihadist islamic button, they pused the cartel buttons.

bottom line, the us and western european governments have been turned against the best interest of their populations by international interests, using bought politicians like bush, clinton, bush, obama.
Eliminatus
AG
My first thought when I think about cover ups is Building Number Seven, WTC.

I am convinced that the public doesn't know everything possible from the event itself. I just don't know the level of deceit though. No one who posts here does.

But WTC Seven is the one thing that bothers me most. Frankly put, I don't believe that its destruction came solely from effects when WTC One came down. And for every engineer that accepts that, there is one equally accredited that doesn't.

I also remember seeing videos years and years ago from the street level as 9/11 progressed of odd and random things. These videos are completely gone from the internet as far as I can tell.

I won't go so far as to say I know what happened exactly that day. I just don't know and honestly doubt I ever will. Won't even bother trying to think of alternatives. I don't have that much tin foil.

What I do know is that I do not believe 100% the story as released.
AGHouston11
AG
Building #7 is a problem for me as well.
It's very hard to explain.

aggie_fan13
AG
bin ladens whole background boggles my mind
57 STATES!
Varmint23 said:

The country of Finland doesn't exist and is actually eastern Sweeden but is a Japanese Fishing Colony.

Come to think of it, I've never met anyone from Finland.
BenFiasco14
AG
Does anyone buy into the conspiracy that cancer has been cured but "they're" hiding the cure for monetary reasons?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ajollyag
BenFiasco14 said:

Does anyone buy into the conspiracy that cancer has been cured but "they're" hiding the cure for monetary reasons?

Case in point RBG. How many times has she had cancer and survived?

Also HIV/AIDS.
Redstone
AG
OK friends, we are back. Time to continue Wokeness.

Show this thread to your entire family table, especially those who refuse to believe that the American Left (before Clinton anyway, whom Cord Meyer extracted from Oxford after he was kicked out for assaulting Eileen Wellstone) was actually correct about something for decades ... the CIA.

The Irishman opens on Netflix in 2 days. It's good, so see it. However, the story it is based on, Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa, is even more interesting than the script.

Frank Sheeran (1920 - 2003) was a minor union boss. Might be telling the truth in his memoir, might not be, but I don't think so.

He claims to know the reality of the murder of Joey Gallo (lionized by Bob Dylan in Joey, a bad song by ridiculous lyrics but excellent otherwise), and the 1975 disappearance of Hoffa. FS strongly suggested he exited 30 or so guys on the order of Hoffa. I highly doubt this.

FS also said he delivered rifles to David Ferrie and was the muscle behind getting 29 year old Joe Biden elected to US Senate in 1972 (I believe the Biden stuff, not the New Orleans stuff). Nearing his own end, he wanted a publishing deal badly.

Did FS off Hoffa, as he has claimed? I don't think so. Marty's screenwriter buys this more than me. Who did?

Look into the Italian-American Civil Rights League, founded by Joe Colombo to protest the FBI arresting his son. This is the guy who threatened Robert Evans to change the Godfather script (which he did, the word "mafia" not in the final script).
(Sinatra also gave a huge benefit gala for the League in Madison Square Garden)

I believe Gallo had Colombo offed, then Colombo's people had Gallo / Hoffa offed.

Why? Remember Nixon pardoned Hoffa in 1971. What did Hoffa do? Speak against Teamster money under the table to Mob-affiliated businesses.

Lot of connections here. FBI people have talked. FS wanted his book / movie rights deal, which obviously his family got.

btw
The Wolf of Wall Street was financed by looting the Malaysian sovereign wealth fund by Jho Low, once Leonardo DiCaprio's BFF - while the money lasted.
Redstone
AG
Was Robert Oppenheimer a Soviet spy?

- his security clearance suspended and was asked to resign his advisory position with the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). Hearings went very badly for him.
- Gen. Leslie Groves....
"General, in the light of your experience with security matters and in the light of your knowledge of the file pertaining to Dr. Oppenheimer, would you clear Dr. Oppenheimer today?" Gen. Groves replied, "I would not clear Dr. Oppenheimer today if I were a member of the commission"
In the Matter of J. Robert Oppenheimer: Transcript of Hearing Before Personnel Security Board, Washington, D.C., p. 171.
The AEC board voted not to reinstate Oppenheimer's security clearance.

There's a lot more. This has been largely memory-holed, and I am NOT saying he was a spy.

Only that some very credible people thought so.
Redstone
AG
Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered IMO.
Info. on this recent thread
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3077344
BrotherChad
AG
Epstein didn't kill himself
Redstone
AG
For those interested in the JFK Jr. very suspicious plane crash, I recommend this listen....
https://player.fm/series/98730/231571543

(John Koerner is a history professor)
Redstone
AG
Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev ... a lot here, most of it VERY screwy.

Start with Tamerlan's uncle Ruslan - very well established and long-time CIA connections. Why was this guy even in the country?

Why was Tamerlan's friend Ibragim Todashev, suspect in the Waltham triple homicide on the tenth anniversary of 9/11, given either refugee status or asylum (not clear) ??

Why was Todashev shot by the FBI in the midst of a confession (yes, look this up)
???
Redstone
AG
Remember Kevin Spacey doing two very strange things this past year???

Handing out pizza outside his VERY expensive Baltimore condo complex...
where the FBI lives with witnesses (it's true, look it up)

Making that video - a very strange and cryptic one - as Frank Underwood?

MESSAGES, my friends.

He turned, and is talking, and is telling his former friends to leave him be.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6545041/The-Baltimore-mansion-Kevin-Spacey-manager-hiding-ahead-actors-trial.html#v-1376744947017955964

Redstone
AG
On November 28, 1953, Dr. Frank Olson plummeted to his death from a New York City hotel room window.

Why.
IMO: CIA, whistle-blowing, biowarfare, and the Korean War.
edit: details here
https://www.amazon.com/Terrible-Mistake-Murder-Secret-Experiments/dp/193629608X
Liquid Wrench
Did you watch the Netflix documentary with his son and Seymour Hersh?
Redstone
AG
I understand Freemasonry in the US tends to be grandpas drinking coffee and doing a fundraiser.
NOT the case of the Grand Orient lodges in the 18 - early 20th Centuries.
They were very powerful and very active...
Still hyper-active, as we see with P2 in Italy.

Goals were destruction of all Monarchies, especially the Catholic continental ones. Very successful, starting with France and ending with the 1918 abdication of Charles I of Austria, now known as Blessed Karl for Catholics. Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany warned the Archbishop of Cologne, Cardinal Felix von Hartmann, of the Freemasonic plan, and Hartmann wrote a letter on November 8, 1918 to the Apostolic Nuncio (Vatican Ambassador) to Germany who was, at the time, Archbishop Eugenio Pacelli (Pope Pius XII).

The letter :
"Your Excellency,
His Majesty the Emperor just has let it be known to me that, according to news that came to him yesterday, the Grand Orient [Freemasonic Lodge] has just decided first to depose all Sovereigns first of all him, the Emperor then to destroy the Catholic Church, to imprison the pope, etc., and finally to establish on the ruins of the former bourgeois society a world republic under the leadership of American Big Capital."
https://onepeterfive.com/secret-1918-vatican-archive-document-reveals-freemasonic-plot-to-destroy-throne-and-altar/
Redstone
AG
Beverly Hills Supper Club fire of 1977 when 165 died....several witnesses have stated and continue to state very strongly it is highly suspcious - mafia related. Some investigators think so as well.

What we can say for sure is that the Southern Ohio mafia was a major influence in the region for many decades. I think and hope that has lessened greatly.

What a terrible tragedy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverly_Hills_Supper_Club_fire

Redstone
AG
Symbolism of Luciferian "obedience" in the music industry is everywhere, and very consistent. We know the signs. And they mock us.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/musicbusiness/

Were there "sacrifices" of those who refused to, at some point, bend? Morrison, Cobain, Lennon, Ricky Nelson, so many others? Did Kanye break free? Is Britney still subject to massive undue influence, as so many of her fans claim?
Redstone
AG
I do NOT believe that Barbara Bush was really Aleister Crowley's daughter.

What's odd, however, is that Pauline Pierce was for sure in Crowley's social circle in her 20s.

Second, Crowley was raised in an English branch of Exclusive Brethren, lead by preacher John Nelson Darby. He invented the concept of the "Rapture" (sadly, I grew up in a Dispensationalist household, but am now a Catholic preterist ... I think this did a lot of damage to Christianity in the 20th Century)
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

For those interested in the JFK Jr. very suspicious plane crash, I recommend this listen....
https://player.fm/series/98730/231571543

(John Koerner is a history professor)
There's not a damn thing suspicious about JFK Jr's plane crash. He was a low time pilot, he had no instrument rating, and he flew a plane over water at night in hazy conditions. A perfect storm of overconfidence, arrogance, deteriorating weather, and anxiousness to get somewhere.

It's killed lots of pilots before and will in the future.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.