Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,711 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Texas Yarddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which led to high fructose corn syrup being the flavor additive of the last four decades.

Which has led to a type 2 diabetic outbreak.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Statins (High Cholesterol Meds) are from the Devil.
If I take them I feel like an angry Bruce Banner who will hulk out any second.
Refuse to take them.
BenFiasco14
AG
I thought that was a well known fact
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

I agree with exactly what I've written, what the government says, and what we have many pictures of:
various outposts and facilities - for nearly a century now - followed by a massive building boom in the early 40s
Then your original statement is provably false.

There were no government facilities of any kind on the land now within the borders of White Sands Missile Range, before 1941.
Redstone
AG
So military posts and various wartime constructions for people and supply lines are not facilities
OK
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

So military posts and various wartime constructions for people and supply lines are not facilities
OK
Name one.
Redstone
AG
Go to New Mexico - we used to live in Hobbs - and then you name them.
There are plenty of photos there, btw, but stay on this corner, it's humorous

And do look into my original post on this topic on your own. I'm not making this up.
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

Go to New Mexico - we used to live in Hobbs - and then you name them.
There are plenty of photos there, btw, but stay on this corner, it's humorous

And do look into my original post on this topic on your own. I'm not making this up.
This is why conspiracy theorists are dismissed as nuts.

Wrong dates, refusal to confirm or deny easily provable facts, logical gaps, sites of the conspiracy conveniently behind the fences of off limits areas.

And instead of posting any useful information or basis for their fairy tales, they tell you to do their research for them. Sorry, that's not how it works. You post a story, it's up to you to support it.

Telling me to go to New Mexico is laughable. I go there more in a year, than you have in your life, I would bet. Outside of your term in Hell, (Hobbs).

I've been to Trinity, VLA, Lincoln, Ruiodoso, VLA, San Antonio, White Sands, Alamogordo, Cloudcroft, Carizozo, White Oaks, Malapias lava flow, Magdalena, etc. etc.

One more time. Simply name one place in the confines of WSMR, that was a military construction prior to Pearl Harbor.
Redstone
AG
One more time is exactly right - this is my last response on this (seemingly semantic) issue:
According to the federal government, and to the easily verifiable historical record, we've had a military presence there for about a century. That sentence is a fact. If you think I'm not precise enough in my language then it's your issue to deal with.

Tomorrow, I'll detail my opinion about the gold that was smelted from the location.
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

According to the federal government, and to the easily verifiable historical record, we've had a military presence there for about a century.
Name one.
hbc07
AG
Redstone said:

One more time is exactly right - this is my last response on this (seemingly semantic) issue:
According to the federal government, and to the easily verifiable historical record, we've had a military presence there for about a century. That sentence is a fact. If you think I'm not precise enough in my language then it's your issue to deal with.

Tomorrow, I'll detail my opinion about the gold that was smelted from the location.
Citation needed.
powerbelly
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Redstone said:

According to the federal government, and to the easily verifiable historical record, we've had a military presence there for about a century.
Name one.
Stop falling for the Redstone troll.
Old Sarge
AG
That the statin drug my doc put me on reduced my bad cholesterol levels by 35%, when he put me on them at the beginning of deer season and the WORST time of year to do so (going thru the holidays) And my liver tests also took a dive, when statins are supposed to elevate them.

Waiting for the punchline, but that tinfoil hat is somewhat comfortable with these results.

I thought my wife was trying to kill me in conjunction with my grill and smoker.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Pardon my ignorance, but is irritability/anger a side effect?

I genuinely don't know...
CanyonAg77
AG
powerbelly said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Redstone said:

Name one.
Stop falling for the Redstone troll.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm a history buff, and I know the area well. I'd be happy to learn something new about it, but it's obvious he's full of crap. I kept hoping he really did know something interesting.

Shame on me.
Redstone
AG
What's the controversy here? Are people claiming to know the history of the area, and military history, not familiar with the Army's Punitive Expeditions, where tens of thousands of men were all over the area for years in military engagement?

You know, the root of a lot of the scouting for the major building booms of a couple decades later?
Cy_Tolliver
Texas Yarddog said:

Which led to high fructose corn syrup being the flavor additive of the last four decades.

Which has led to a type 2 diabetic outbreak.
Well I'll be executed by the rote people who listen to the CDC like they are gods, but peanut allergies were so rare in the USA before the 90s that most physicians had never heard of them. Now you can't bring a damn pb&j to school because every 5th kid will die from it.

But hey, parents who think that vaccinating a child for Hep A when no other country in the world does is are insane "anti vaxxers"
Redstone
AG
The real shame - if you haven't done so yet - would be not checking out the exhibits that detail these expeditions, and the documents related to German intelligence operations.
Redstone
AG
Name of the main German weapons runner through the area?
Felix Sommerfeld
VaultingChemist
AG
The antihistamine Claritin (Loratadine) has a side effect of making you prone to becoming angry, mean, irritable, and depressed.

In structure, it is closely related to tricyclic antidepressants, such as imipramine, and is distantly related to the atypical antipsychotic quetiapine.
Redstone
AG
What specifically is false here? I'm offering informed opinions - including tomorrow's story, when dozens of witnesses, including military personnel, are very interested in the gold.

Good night, and please read about the NM expeditions - many true tales of conspiracy and intrigue.
BenFiasco14
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Claritin has a side effect of making you prone to becoming angry, mean, and irritable.
At first I read this as "Charmin"
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

What's the controversy here? Are people claiming to know the history of the area, and military history, not familiar with the Army's Punitive Expeditions, where tens of thousands of men were all over the area for years in military engagement?

You know, the root of a lot of the scouting for the major building booms of a couple decades later?
So....we're moving the goal posts from actual forts and installations, to cavalry rode across it a time or two?

BTW, I'm well aware of the fairy tale/con job to which you refer.

Victorio's Peak. Home of.........nothing.
Humorous Username
AG
VaultingChemist said:

The antihistamine Claritin (Loratadine) has a side effect of making you prone to becoming angry, mean, irritable, and depressed.

In structure, it is closely related to tricyclic antidepressants, such as imipramine, and is distantly related to the atypical antipsychotic quetiapine.

Username checks out.
Redstone
AG
Really? Hundreds to thousands of soldiers at various levels of engagement over the course of a decade is dismissible light cavalry?
Premium
AG
Rick Burns said:

Stevie Wonder ain't blind.

CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

Really? Hundreds to thousands of soldiers at various levels of engagement over the course of a decade is dismissible light cavalry?
I have got to admit, you are one dedicated troll. You have repeatedly referred to "installations", now you move to cavalry, and then you move the Cav from the Rio Grande basin and areas to the west, where they operated, to the Tularosa Basin, where they did not.
Diggity
AG
Type II diabetes would be an issue in our country even if they banned HFCS. Your body doesn't give a **** if you're ingesting 2,500 calories worth of stable sugar a day or HFCS.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Absolutely true in that 2,500 calories of any sugar per day takes a tremendous toll on the body and increases chances of insulin tolerance and T2 diabetes.

But table sugar includes fructose and glucose. High fructose corn syrup is mostly fructose. Fructose has to be converted by the liver or stored as fat (energy). Glucose can be used directly by the body.

But, again, 2,500cal of anything per day would probably have detrimental effects on the body. Everything in moderation.

My position in my previous post was that the fat scare of the 80's led to the extreme use of sugars (particularly HFCS) as flavor ingredients. That stuff is in everything.
Icecream_Ag
S
CanyonAg77 said:

Redstone said:

I have got to admit, you are one dedicated troll. You have repeatedly referred to "installations", now you move to cavalry, and then you move the Cav from the Rio Grande basin and areas to the west, where they operated, to the Tularosa Basin, where they did not.
newly formed conspiracy theory...Redstone is mf Barnes
CanyonAg77
AG
Barnes would have claimed his 118-year-old grandfather was in the Cav and later discovered the gold, then the Trinity test collapsed the cave and blinded him where he could never find it again.
Icecream_Ag
S
CanyonAg77 said:

Barnes would have claimed his 118-year-old grandfather was in the Cav and later discovered the gold, then the Trinity test collapsed the cave and blinded him where he could never find it again.
you mean he didn't????
BenFiasco14
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Redstone said:

Not Barnes, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a mod tho. Lol
Icecream_Ag
S
BenFiasco14 said:

Icecream_Ag said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Redstone said:

Not Barnes, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a mod tho. Lol
not like Barnes wasn't running two accounts at the same time before.
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Anyone mention TWA #800? sorry if it has already been brought up.
Get ready bal. You're gonna in for a problem.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.