Conspiracy theories you believe in

160,075 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas Yarddog said:

Harry Stone said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Need some residents to get in this thread and say Russian collusion
This thread is titled 'conspiracy theories.' we absolutely know it isn't.

Yeah, the only conspiracy going on there was the Clinton/FBI/CIA/5EYE conspiracy against a duly elected president.
i think we will find out that in the coming months that Clinton/FBI/CIA/5EYE isn't a conspiracy theory. and you will probably be able to add more to that list.
Texas Yarddog
AG
True. The "theory" of it should be dropped fairly quickly.

And hopefully all will be held accountable
LoudestWHOOP!
AG

NASSA is real and were on the moon first - some NSFW language, but can you blame them?
CanyonAg77
AG
Texas Yarddog said:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/nz-mosque-shooting-hero-dad-caught-texting-in-rehearsal-video

Search for it - many other places and coincidences.
Watched a little of that. It was plausibly real....until he shot at his windshield and nothing happened to it.....?????
snowdog90
CanyonAg77 said:

Texas Yarddog said:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/nz-mosque-shooting-hero-dad-caught-texting-in-rehearsal-video

Search for it - many other places and coincidences.
Watched a little of that. It was plausibly real....until he shot at his windshield and nothing happened to it.....?????

I've been talking about this for days. Nobody seems to care. Think of how many people would be in on this. Yet it seems to have happened.

Thanks again yarddog, I could not find anything about this. And yet.... Me asking any questions about this probably makes me very insensitive and a kook.
Chickenhawk
RUSSIAN COLLUSION

#IBelieve
Redstone
AG
Be careful with the crisis actors, "fake" stuff with mass shootings
I'm not saying don't question the official narrative - should be obvious I'm not that guy - only that the best conceptual framework tends to be "undue influence," with false flag next in line

On NZ.....I think the most likely situation is the choosing of evil
fortunately, we've got a lot of extremely smart, judicious, and suspicious people who stay on top of a lot of things, especially at the aforementioned unz review
Redstone
AG
Cardinal Pell stuff - see my previous post on it - looking more and more suspicious
also coming around to Ann Barnhardt arguments on the legitimacy of Francis. A LOT of fire and smoke for it, and her opponents tend to decline to engage substance of argumentation
Redstone
AG
IMO also more and more clear the civil war between NSA and CIA, even if you don't believe in Q (I personally think Q is hilarious, and would love for it to be true)

The facebook / lifelog arguments are also getting stronger...there is a lot of weird material about Zuck's marriage / partnership....and if we find out that "open doors" of access were sold to China.....well, I think we find things about that
KImDotCom is ridiculous, but he knows a lot of stuff and I think should be trusted, mostly
Redstone
AG
The Cornell / Bennington / Boudain / Spade suicides are suspicious....they have commonalities, which are occultic (scarves, doorknobs, returning home from a social gathering)
And don't forget that we know that the bio-weapons technology exists to "shoot" an injection that would allow for a coroner to rule heart attack (Breitbart, IMO)
Redstone
AG
I'll return to this, but 2 major foundational energies of fiction, rooted in real life fear and skull-duggery, are male parental certainty and syphilis...relevant to Jack the Ripper I think, and a lot else

Before I forget - massive amount that could be written about the hidden hands of the French Revolution. Bottom line is that it was an English Whig black bag operation that got way out of control....how many people know that Voltaire was a paid agent of the Whigs?
Texas Yarddog
AG
Redstone said:

Be careful with the crisis actors, "fake" stuff with mass shootings
I'm not saying don't question the official narrative - should be obvious I'm not that guy - only that the best conceptual framework tends to be "undue influence," with false flag next in line

A part of me agrees with that sentiment...

The other part thinks that these types of events allow the media to create an emotional shield for them (i.e. you are a heartless ******* even thinking this could be anything other than what we say it is). This allows them to push certain agendas and shout down the "evil *******s" that push back.

By the way, Redstone. Enjoying the heck out of your posts. You have given me a lot of material to research on my own.
Redstone
AG
OK, we are going deeper and deeper here, and you need to literally read all of my posts on this thread before considering what I am going to say below.

Context is king, third only to cash and Christ. Realize context ---- occult ---- "Sacraments" ......remember that a Black Mass is real, is theistic, and mocks a real Mass point by point.

Some large public spectacles are "spells," ----- They are "offerings." They are "celebrations."

Internalize that....and then think about the mass murder in Las Vegas. What do you remember about the visuals?

Finally, multiple things can be possible, influencing explicitly, and implicitly.
It is possible, for example, for a "royal family" to have a civil war battle on our soil, as a gunrunner placed himself once again under undue influence, as the occult was at work.
Redstone
AG
Tomorrow -
Gold.
snowdog90
Redstone said:

Tomorrow -
Gold.

It's tomorrow. Where's my gold?
Redstone
AG
New Mexico
White Sands Missile Range
1930s
Military officials discover one of the largest gold deposits in North America - probably the biggest...
Only South Africa mines could rival it (many stories for another day)
Major interest of elite insiders, people like us don't know jack
Many records from this place of intrigue, murder, and mass thievery were stored in downtown Austin, until 10 years ago

I'll return to this
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

New Mexico
White Sands Missile Range
1930s
Pretty fascinating, considering that WSMR wasn't established until 1945.......
Redstone
AG
How exactly do you think the gold was discovered? Installations have been there for nearly a century.
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

How exactly do you think the gold was discovered? Installations have been there for nearly a century.
What installations?
Redstone
AG
The War Department owned most of the 3,000+ before the facilities and road building boom
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

The War Department owned most of the 3,000+ before the facilities and road building boom
Not in the 1930s.
Saxsoon
AG
I hadn't realized someone let redstone out of the entertainment board
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Redstone
AG
Military facilities have been on those lands since the Mexican-American War.....you think this started in 1941 with Alamogordo, when reporters were brought in?
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

Military facilities have been on those lands since the Mexican-American War
Name one.
Redstone
AG
Well, this is pretty well known...although it's nice to be challenged, so thx
https://www.nps.gov/whsa/learn/historyculture/military-history.htm
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

Well, this is pretty well known...although it's nice to be challenged, so thx
https://www.nps.gov/whsa/learn/historyculture/military-history.htm
Nearby does not equal "on".
Redstone
AG
2nd paragraph 1st sentence
Take it up with the NPS and the museums in the area
CanyonAg77
AG
Redstone said:

2nd paragraph 1st sentence
Take it up with the NPS and the museums in the area
Okay...
Quote:

After the United States' successful engagement in the Mexican-American War, the U.S .Army established military posts, often on the sites of previously occupied Spanishpresidios (fortresses) in the area.

Redstone
AG
Glad you copied it as I'm on a phone
I'm correct, as any attendee at a museum there knows
Let the people decide
CanyonAg77
AG
So, you agree that the government had no installations on the WSMR prior to 1941?
Redstone
AG
I agree with exactly what I've written, what the government says, and what we have many pictures of:
various outposts and facilities - for nearly a century now - followed by a massive building boom in the early 40s
Redstone
AG
Forgot to mention last night I believe we will be hearing a lot more about Admiral Rogers going to Trump Tower - very much at the risk of his own career.
Whatever was said, whatever was being "fought" against - fits some definitions of conspiracy, doesn't it?
Edit: this is a massive deal...major intel official, working for a president, openly going to a candidate

One thing I think he said? "Obama bugged and tapped the hell out of this place, get out now"
Tramp96
Big food and the FDA worked together to have us eating to our deaths for past 40-50 years. How much money has been made from processed "healthy" food?

FDA nutritional guidelines have been a recipe for death.
Redstone
AG
Did I mention yet that Brennan might have converted to Islam when he was stationed in Saudi Arabia many years ago?

I don't know if he did, or if it matters, but there are some former intel guys who think he did
Texas Yarddog
AG
Not to mention the big "fat will kill you" scare of the 80s. Pushed by big sugar and CocaCola.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.