Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,700 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
staticdoor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Many major sporting events are fixed in order to ensure that franchises representing major metropolitan areas end up in the championship games.
How do you explain the run by the Spurs
samurai_science
Top 5 player all time is hard to stop
Cyprian
Mayhaw Jelly
AG
Tupac and Biggie are alive

Paul Wellstone was murdered
Icecream_Ag
S
Mayhaw Jelly said:

Tupac and Biggie are alive

Paul Wellstone was murdered
my a favorite biggie and Tupac rumor is that Suge Knight had both killed because biggie convinced pac to leave death row records.
snowdog90
I am highly suspicious of the huge tragic events since WW2 where the perpetrator or perpetrators are identified after very little time and/or very little investigation. 911, JFK, OKC, Vegas - all very fishy if not downright unbelievable.

I think also that if any of these early conspiracies are true, it's highly likely that the later cospiracies are true. Consider... IF JFK was killed by the CIA, they got a away with it completely. Would they be more or less likely to continue these power plays? Why would they not continue doing whatever they wanted if they thought they could get away with it?
W
AG
late to the party on this thread, but some interesting ones...

the Vegas shooter...as others have said. Unbelievable that the story basically disappeared after 6 weeks. And with today's technology, the authorities know so little about the motivations of the shooter.

the NBA player in the 90's that went to play minor league baseball.

nazi gold and the Swiss banks. That $500 MM gold went somewhere.

the ODESSA organization.

and sadly our Vietnam POW's
WES2006AG
AG
W said:

the Vegas shooter...as others have said. Unbelievable that the story basically disappeared after 6 weeks. And with today's technology, the authorities know so little about the motivations of the shooter.

the ODESSA organization.

You really don't know THAT NBA players name?
Render
AG

This is the wildest interview I've EVER watched. I especially recommend the parts about DMT and "machine elves". Crazy stuff.
staticdoor
AG
I will take the Vegas shooter theory a little farther. No way he got all of those guns and ammo through a Vegas hotel with all of that security and all of those cameras without significant help. His motivations aside, it is just impossible and the investigations into who helped him have just seemed to drop into a deep abyss. Much like Lee Harvey Oswald, there is just no way that guy acted alone.
BMX Bandit
staticdoor said:

I will take the Vegas shooter theory a little farther. No way he got all of those guns and ammo through a Vegas hotel with all of that security and all of those cameras without significant help. His motivations aside, it is just impossible and the investigations into who helped him have just seemed to drop into a deep abyss. Much like Lee Harvey Oswald, there is just no way that guy acted alone.
"Getting the guns to the room" is one of the easier parts of the story to believe.

Paddock brought the guns in over 7 days. And he did have help. hotel bellboys brought some of the bags up for him.

oldarmy1
AG
On my way to the airport early and caught this Bob Fletcher nutcase talking about Nibiru/Planet X on the Coast to Coast show.

All his predictions of Marshall Law and work destruction apparently didn't happen because as it went to break it said "You're listening to The Best Of"
chris1515
AG
staticdoor said:

Have you ever been to Vegas?

There would be zero problem for someone to take all that stuff up to their room.
johnnyblaze36
AG
WES2006AG said:

W said:

the ODESSA organization.

You really don't know THAT NBA players name?

I'm pretty sure he knows who Michael Jordan is and is doing a bit.

I'm more curious about the "ODESSA" mojo magic he's speaking of.
BMX Bandit
I'm in the "they aren't telling us everything" camp, but this is simply not true:

Quote:

as others have said. Unbelievable that the story basically disappeared after 6 weeks

YouBet
AG
USS Liberty was not an accident. Dad was there. That's all I'll say about it.

Am I the only one who checked to make sure their VPN was on about halfway through this thread?

As someone who has never really done podcasts what is a good one that covers all of these crazy conspiracy theories in here? Would love to listen to that.

Also, my respect for Redstone has grown even more after this thread. Longest running unbroken trolling record on this website (primarily on the Entertainment board) but clearly has autistic, almost photographic memory capability.
Burn-It
AG
Ken Lay, former Enron CEO, did not die in his Aspen house as it was reported & he is either still alive or lived his remaining years on some remote location with the help from the Bush family.

The Kennedy kill shot came (by accident) from the Secret Service agent posted along the rear driver-side of his car.

The Last Vegas shooter ran guns for the CIA.

I'm sure I'll think of more.
AKA 13-0
YouBet
AG
DP
Redstone
AG
USS Liberty was a major crime.

Read all of Phillip F. Nelson, a wonderful guy and top-notch researcher.

I and a few others in the Austin area have done our best (I'm small-time) ..... Skyhorse deserves huge credit, and royalties.
Redstone
AG
Not a conspiracy:
more than a few employees of the LBJ Library / School know what's up.
W
AG
generally speaking leave the names out until the theory firms up a bit
Broba Fett
Osama Bin Laden was never killed and "burial at sea" was a cover-up.
Obama was born in Kenya.
The Vegas shooter was a crazy lib, which is why we don't know much. Same goes for any other time media coverage stops abruptly when a shooting happens.
IIIHorn
Darwin was adopted.
Bazooka Joe
AG
Kennedy was killed by the CIA and mafia who were working together. CIA wanted him dead for jacking with the central bank and the mafia wanted him dead for targeting organized crime after they helped him get elected. They had a common goal. 41 was deeply envolved.

Bobby Kennedy was killed by Sirhan Sirhan who was operating for the government while under mind control.

Q is real and our government and the MSM are agents of evil. Q and DJT may be our last best hope to usurp the usurpers.

Q's acknowledgement of alien life and DJT creating a space force makes me believe alien life has been verified, and this scares the crap out of me.

“The problem with the internet is that one can never trust the accuracy of a quote.” – Abraham Lincoln
YouBet
AG
BTW, aggiehawg is gone again?! Why happened?
ChipFTAC01
AG
An old boss of mine was visiting BA and Uruguay several years ago. While sitting at a cafe in Montevideo he looks up and sees Ken Lay walking down the street right by him. He'd met him before and swears without a doubt it was him.
FrioAg 00
AG
Any time someone's untimely death means the difference in hundreds of millions of dollars I get a bit skeptical of either a fake death or a disguised suicide

Throw in the lack of a body, only the family doc involved before cremation, no hospitals, etc, and I'm just not buying it at all

BA seems like a good spot to disappear with a few million in cash
Flying Crowbar
AG
Redstone said:

Can't go further there due to summer agreement over email with F-16 Staff.
Put another way, you and Staff are conspiring to keep the rest of us in the dark.
Right?
RIGHT?!!
Redstone
AG
A lot to post about with regard to 1900 - 1947 (from the efforts to create the Federal Reserve to the "winter of hunger" for Germany, when the Allies came very close to ... doing very bad things to the German people, before Truman and Marshall changed foreign policy leadership.

Concerning Germany in those early years, how many know about the first mass explosions in Manhattan?
During the Great War, a German saboteur set off a giant bomb in the harbor that partially blew up the Statue of Liberty and smashed windows across the island:
Black Tom explosion.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This entire thread is Redstone socks.
Cy_Tolliver
I'm still convinced that Seth Rich was politically motivated. It's shocking to me that politics now mandates that journalists ignore this.

1) In a city of nearly a million people, literally the only murder that year not connected to drugs.
2) Supposedly a "mugging", yet didn't take his watch, wallet, phone
3) Years go by and no statement on the investigation at all. Why is there no investigation?

I also think the move by the parents to call out conservatives to "show their evidence" was brilliant. They know Hillary killed their son, and would kill them. By calling out conservatives, they hoped to draw out charges without ever appearing to be involved. I would have done the same thing.

Noblemen06
AG
cbr said:

Ok since were going full tilt here, i worked on a patent and interesting/shocking tech company. Ive seen the prototype run. Fascinating. Anyway the inventor has a dream resume for a guy born too late. Sandia. Livermore. Vandy. Worked with teller. Worked on the nuclear aircraft program and then underground nuclear testing. Physicist. One of the few people i have met that is OBVIOUSLY on another level of intellect.

He would tell you for certain that gravitational propulsion was conquered in the 50's from alien tech and has remained classified since.

I was never much of a believer until i met him. The roswell thing was just classified balloons tracking russian nuke tests and we couldnt let them know we could detect their tests.

But this guy, His patent i worked on is functional and brilliant. His resume impeccable. Hard to refute his statements.
Now this is a looking glass I love to go through...currently at Livermore and I've had fascinating one-on-ones with some of the graybeards about how rapidly we broke the code for a lot of technology in those decades. Still looking for the aliens, though...
Redstone
AG
The president in his own words about 9/11 - he and his structural engineer(s) seem much closer to the "truthers" than to the conventional story.
Redstone
AG
According to CDCN (trigger warning: do not go there if you are easily offended, and you MUST have very strong ad blockers enabled):
- the infamous "St. Charles" house in New Orleans was the Montgomery-Grace mansion, recently torched to the ground.

I personally heed the "entertainment purposes only" aspect of this site, but he's been proven correct about plenty of stuff.
Redstone
AG
Saville and Gary Glitter were just the top of the iceberg for UK child abuse, and we now know that Saville was a committed, life-long occultist.
Concerning this evil, we have evidence the BBC was complicit.

These days, child abuse in the UK seems to be mostly tied to immigration policy (Rotherham being the most infamous example).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.