Conspiracy theories you believe in

156,528 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
aggie_fan13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
personally, kennedy was killed by cia. 9/11 was used as a vehicle to invade iraq, black market organ harvesting ..

edit: i dont think 9/11 was an inside job, i also have nothing but love and respect for military, that being said i think our government used it to fuel the invasion of iraq 2003
Post removed:
by user
bobbranco
AG
Foxes eat only household cats.
BenFiasco14
AG
We haven't been told the whole story behind the Vegas shooter. Specifically, his motive, because he was likely a rabid leftist that specifically sought out a country music festival to kill presumed Republicans. This would hurt the press' narrative.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggie_fan13
AG
This. This as well
LOYAL AG
AG
The government is lying to us. About everything but aliens in particular.

Bunk Moreland
BenFiasco14 said:

We haven't been told the whole story behind the Vegas shooter.

Agree

Quote:

Specifically, his motive, because he was likely a rabid leftist that specifically sought out a country music festival to kill presumed Republicans. This would hurt the press' narrative.

Disagree. That's a wet dream of yours.
Waltonloads08
AG
azulAg said:

personally, kennedy was killed by cia. 9/11 was used as a vehicle to invade iraq, black market organ harvesting ...

The first is lol. The second is well, yeah, if that had not happened then it wouldn't have been done. The thirst has been proven to occur in places like China.
Seamaster
AG
Dinosaurs are a hoax.
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Some folks said our country's leaders were patriots and trustworthy. They also said artificial sweetners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love.
57 STATES!
Captain Planet cartoon was created by liberals to brainwash millennials to the left
Bunk Moreland
Nah man. I've seen Sue.
riverrataggie
AG
None of you are humans, only bots.
aggie_fan13
AG
Good movie
aggie_fan13
AG
That's your opinion
Dro07
AG
I think there is a cure for cancer but it's too much of a money machine
ETFan
We live in a simulation.
Fwave
BenFiasco14 said:

We haven't been told the whole story behind the Vegas shooter. Specifically, his motive, because he was likely a rabid leftist that specifically sought out a country music festival to kill presumed Republicans. This would hurt the press' narrative.

Nah, I am convinced it was an FBI deal gone bad and the shooting was a coverup.
MookieBlaylock
AG
The owner of the site intentionally has the worst username

Grits
AG
Lbj stole ballot box 13, and plotted to have Kennedy killed.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
BenFiasco14
AG
Seamaster said:

Dinosaurs are a hoax.
Expand, please? And to what end?
Agwade_96
AG
Nice Shooter reference
WES2006AG
AG
dromo07 said:

I think there is a cure for cancer but it's too much of a money machine

Full blown crazy
Dro07
AG
Ya
Fwave
My biggest one is that most of what we know about history is a complete lie. If the MSM lies this often and history is being changed live, then imagine just what really happened in the past and how things really went down. It's highly like that the real events of most of our wars and big historical events were grossly exaggerated in a specific direction. The only reason we know the truth of things now is because of people who can do research themselves and expose the agendas of the elites. In the past this was not possible. Now imagine how easy it would be to control the population in such a situation.
agdoc2001
AG
Many major sporting events are fixed in order to ensure that franchises representing major metropolitan areas end up in the championship games.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggie_fan13
AG
i.e. new england vs LA instead of NO
BenFiasco14
AG
ETFan said:

We live in a simulation.
Do you truly believe this?
WestTexasAg04
AG
http://www.stopabductions.com

All of them. Actually probably most of them. Saw this earlier today. Made me think I should start a thread about it. Being a newb a rook and not knowing how to I didn't give it much more thought. Then I saw this thread. BTW got an implant any of you medical olds can look at and take out for a fee. Might let Spyderman have a whack at it pro bono. Meaning he keeps the bones. I believe he knows a Chinese guy that uses them to get erections.
BenFiasco14
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Many major sporting events are fixed in order to ensure that franchises representing major metropolitan areas end up in the championship games.
I wouldn't go so far as to say "fixed" because that would imply the teams are in on it as well. Intentionally biased officiating or something? Sure.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Charpie is a mod.
tsuag10
AG
I'm not convinced of any conspiracy theories per se, but I'm willing to listen to and investigate pretty much anything.
bobbranco
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Charpie is a mod.
DAFUQ!
Evanhue
AG
The Clintons and Podestas sacrifice children to Molech.
agdoc2001
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

agdoc2001 said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say "fixed" because that would imply the teams are in on it as well. Intentionally biased officiating or something? Sure.

I agree
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.