Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,705 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Kanyes psychiatrist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charlie Kelley said:

The fbi started the Waco fires. Those people were not insane. Bat **** crazy maybe, but not insane.
What was their reason(s) exactly? I've watched quite a bit of docs and read a lot but my memory is foggy. The government was evil there.
Betoisafurry
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Charlie Kelley said:

The fbi started the Waco fires. Those people were not insane. Bat **** crazy maybe, but not insane.
What was their reason(s) exactly? I've watched quite a bit of docs and read a lot but my memory is foggy. The government was evil there.

Not intentional imo. But tear gas is a proven incendiary, multiple Leo operations prior to Waco with tear gas resulted in fires.

Just a sad situation really. If you have 4 or 5 hours, the drama "Waco" on Netflix is really well done and shows an unbiased look into what happen. It's based on two books, one written by a survivor and the other by the fbi hostage negotiator.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Charlie Kelley said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Not intentional imo. But tear gas is a proven incendiary, multiple Leo operations prior to Waco with tear gas resulted in fires.

Just a sad situation really. If you have 4 or 5 hours, the drama "Waco" on Netflix is really well done and shows an unbiased look into what happen. It's based on two books, one written by a survivor and the other by the fbi hostage negotiator.
Will do thanks.
Chips2003
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Unbiased?!?! Are you serious? It made David Koresh seem like a saint instead of the job he was.
Redstone
AG
Koresh had atrocious theology and was depending upon location a statutory rapist - though not a lawbreaker in Texas at that time.

IN CONTEXT - He wasn't the bad actor here at all. Akin does a great job providing the details.

The federal government continued with their conspiratorial efforts to lie, conceal, and destroy evidence....to this day.
Kanyes psychiatrist
I want to know about the bombing of the Murrah building in OKC. Seems McVeigh was a cia asset? And rumors of Clinton's being involved to destroy some evidence.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Here's a good one: the amount of accidental and purposeful destruction of ancient sites in America that prove advanced civilizations were in America far before the idiotic Clovis people theory. Graham Hancock should be a household name for showing incredibly advanced civilizations all over the world yet is shouted down by sheep archeologists and geologists whose funding is tied directly to their stupid myth paid by the government and Smithsonian.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I believe the idea of a fake moon landing was seeded in our society on purpose to question if we really went to the moon instead of asking why we aren't still going. At least not going publicly. I believe we have explored space far more than what is let known publicly.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Yukon Cornelius said:

I believe the idea of a fake moon landing was seeded in our society on purpose to question if we really went to the moon instead of asking why we aren't still going. At least not going publicly. I believe we have explored space far more than what is let known publicly.
Yea, very interesting topic. Seems to be evidence that there is already buildings and "people" up there.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Ya when Trump says we will put people on Mars soon he's not guessing. He knows we have already and probably right this minute someone's up there and when he says soon he means just publicly.
Redstone
AG
Space Force / SpaceX (a subsidiary) is a public reveal mechanism. I tend to believe what BD Anon has written, which is in line with other first-hand accounts I believe.
https://paulfurber.net/bda/index.html
Betoisafurry
Chips2003 said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Unbiased?!?! Are you serious? It made David Koresh seem like a saint instead of the job he was.

Mm idk about that, he seemed like a nut job to me in the show. I'm not defending the guy, he was a POS. Still didn't deserve to die without a trial.
Redstone
AG
Related, the true value of gold may be 0, if we can manufacture it as he also says. Also shines light upon "gold will destroy the fed," if you believe in Q (I sort of do).

Just because the ability to do so is not public doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Know what else isn't public, but does exist?

The objects of the San Diego "tic tacs," which defy what we now know about gravity.
Redstone
AG
IMO of who Q is:

A small group of MI officials based out of Northern Virginia, privately funded by a billionaire, all of whom enjoy mischief and the occasional bouts of misinformation.

They have access to the president through a few of the MI who recruited the president to run, led by Admiral Rogers.
Redstone
AG
We'll know our disinformation program is complete
when everything the American public believes is false"
~ CIA Director William Casey as witnessed in 1981 by Barbara Honegger
Redstone
AG
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure, one world if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller, Memoirs

btw Nelson Rockefeller, Vice President, probably the only major US politician to die while en fuego with his mistress. Maybe.
T Boon Pickens
Bush was fed bad intelligence on WMD's as a political maneuver by the left.
Redstone
AG
Much of 2003 was personal vendetta for Hussein's (real but feeble and impossible) effort to assassinate his father.
BenFiasco14
AG

Here's a good one: the amount of accidental and purposeful destruction of ancient sites in America that prove advanced civilizations were in America far before the idiotic Clovis people theory. Graham Hancock should be a household name for showing incredibly advanced civilizations all over the world yet is shouted down by sheep archeologists and geologists whose funding is tied directly to their stupid myth paid by the government and Smithsonian.

Further reading please?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
irish pete ag06
AG
https://www.amazon.com/Magicians-Gods-International-Bestseller-Fingerprints/dp/1250118409
Kanyes psychiatrist
BenFiasco14 said:

Further reading please?
What Irish Pete said. Look into Graham Hancock. Everything we have been told how human history is a lie. Advanced civilizations have been around for at least 50,000 years. Listen to this brief podcast on Spotify as an intro:

BenFiasco14
AG
Thanks.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Chips2003
AG
Redstone said:

Koresh had atrocious theology and was depending upon location a statutory rapist - though not a lawbreaker in Texas at that time.

IN CONTEXT - He wasn't the bad actor here at all. Akin does a great job providing the details.

The federal government continued with their conspiratorial efforts to lie, conceal, and destroy evidence....to this day.

The guy was a nutjob who raped underage girls and endlessly harassed/stalked anyone who left his cult.

But I'm arguing with a nutjob, so there's no point
Chips2003
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

Chips2003 said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Mm idk about that, he seemed like a nut job to me in the show. I'm not defending the guy, he was a POS. Still didn't deserve to die without a trial.

I agree, even nutjobs deserve a trial.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Chips2003 said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Chips2003 said:

Charlie Kelley said:

Charlie Kelley said:

I agree, even nutjobs deserve a trial.
He was for sure a nut job. I'd love to what his mental diagnoses was. All those people should not have been burned alive by the damn government then covered up.
Redstone
AG
He and the Branch Davidians broke ZERO laws, which was and is exactly my point. Doesn't mean he was a good guy. As a monogamous Catholic I don't think that.

It is beyond all doubt at this point that the government lied, lied more, and continues to lie about this tragedy.
Agristotle
AG
Just watched the Netflix series on Waco. They are brutal to the ATF and FBI.
Redstone
AG
Alright let's get back in the saddle.
Redstone
AG
Chelmsford Hospital near Sydney

For decades, a small group of doctors put patients under very heavy sedation and then ... electro-convulsive therapy

24 deaths between 1963 and 1979, covered up by local authorities until the national government stepped in
Redstone
AG
Q team is:
ex-CIA paramilitary group, based out of N. Virginia and privately funded, using quantum computing tech, operating with some cooperation from DIA and State Dept.
Musk, a top DIA employee, is "red-pilled" on it.
Redstone
AG
An example of "Third Party Infiltration"

https://tonyortega.org/2020/05/31/video-scientology-shill-admits-infiltrating-naacp-to-forward-crusade-against-psychiatry/
Redstone
AG
Former SF mayor and Kamala Harris....long-time "mentor" ..... Willie Brown

warned about 9/11....or so he says

In the early 2000, we had reports of other officials "warned" on that Monday before

Down the memory hole, like so much else

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Willie-Brown-got-low-key-early-warning-about-air-3314754.php
Redstone
AG
Some "conspiracies" are of .... silence

Some news is NOT news

- Marino family in Delaware, killed while visiting the grave of their son

- Billy Chemirmir

on and on

Mentioned in the NYT or the WP?

Nope
Redstone
AG
YouTube does things like this this all the time

?1590481087

Redstone
AG
"Billionaire boss of Le Monde newspaper, 52, admits he was a teenage spy who once hacked the mobile phone of President Mitterrand for his security service bosses"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8349659/Billionaire-boss-Le-Monde-newspaper-teenage-spy-hacked-President-Mitterrands-mobile.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.