Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,709 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sandusky:
I am NOT claiming anything here.

However: some minds are changing. It is indisputable that some of the presented evidence is pretty problematic.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/why-one-researcher-believes-jerry-sandusky-might-be-innocent/amp/
Redstone
AG
I BELIEVE OJ IS GUILTY.
However: the evidence William Dear presents against Jason Simpson (involvement) is strong.
End Of Message
AG
Serious question: wasn't there eye witnesses to the locker room diddling sessions?
WestTexasAg04
AG
The creation of the Federal Reserve. Bankrupt country no longer acting as a republic but as a corporation. Americans used as collateral to finance our debt with the international globalist bankers. Strawman account created with every live birth recorded with the department of commerce. Recorded on American bank note company bond certificates. Courts no longer operating under the Constitution; civil or criminal law, if criminal, then the Constitution recognizes only common law or admiralty law, no mention of "statutory law". Courts/Judges will acknowledge it is not civil but criminal but refuse to acknowledge that their courts are acting under common law or admiralty law.
Been meaning to ask some of the resident legal beagles like Hawg, BMX, Dr Cranium, etc about their opinions on this one.
From what I've read and watched, being admitted into the Bar makes you an officer of the court. So you serve the court first, then the client. It is my understanding that this is why attorneys will never challenge jurisdiction of the court. You cannot serve two masters.
Flame away.
zephyr88
AG
There's never been a moon landing.
Redstone
AG
If you believe the coach. There are good reasons to question his motives, and his honesty (again, I don't know.)

Point is, case not over. I predict surprises within a decade.
Redstone
AG
Nope. Astronauts such as Edgar Mitchell would not lie about this. Especially him.

But: NASA has been caught in many lies. Look into Mitchell on that.
Tabasco
AG
Redstone said:

Fatima is real - thousands of witnesses
(The third secret has not been fully revealed, it refers to sodomy / unfaithfulness in the hierarchy)

Akita is real

Lourdes is real

Medjugorje Is a demonic deception
I was behind, and just caught up. I have been planning to post about Fatima's third secret (still blown away the Virgin Mary said release it in 1960, but the Popes ignore and keep it on ice until 2000, and release something clearly only partial).

Can you expound on the 3rd secret and specifically some citations or place to read about it. I assume what you wrote is speculation, and Fr. Martin spoke a lot about it (isn't there conspiracy theory that he was murdered?)
Tabasco
AG
And I assume you are referring to the long history of rampant sexual abuse in the Church as part of the 3rd secret, which I always assumed for the past 20-plus years, as it would be the only think to make sense with Lucia's account, and the seemingly widespread coverup from the upper tier of the Catholic Church.
Redstone
AG
Martin was not murdered. His driver was there and has spoken publicly.

Ferrara is legit, Curia full of liars - or "wolves," as Benedict said (publicly)

https://fatima.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Secret-Still-Hidden.pdf
Redstone
AG
Wanna not sleep tonight? Read about St. Malachy's visions of Peter the Roman.
Redstone
AG
Sodomy. A sacrament of the black mass.
Redstone
AG
I mentioned earlier Merton's murder, amongst either things, and I've mentioned the CIA a lot.
I believe a major goal of the mid-20th Century American establishment / elite was to "Americanize" the US Catholic Church. Billions of $ of effort.
They were successful.
Tabasco
AG
Redstone said:

yeah, I was going to bring that up too, but didn't because it was not a conspiracy. That stuff has freaked me out for many many years.
End Of Message
AG
Tabasco said:

Redstone said:

yeah, I was going to bring that up too, but didn't because it was not a conspiracy. That stuff has freaked me out for many many years.

Am I missing or is it that the current pope is the last in line for the 112 prophecies?
Redstone
AG
When Bugnini was successful with the NO rite, and when Ottaviani was sidelined and betrayed...what did some other Cardinals say in their regrets? "Bugnini maybe was a Mason....but his reality was even worse."

When Paul VI (evidence is strong of active homosexuality) stated that "by some fissure the smoke of satan has entered the Church,"... he meant it literally.
Tabasco
AG
Quote:

to "Americanize" the US Catholic Church

What does this mean
Tabasco
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Tabasco said:

Redstone said:

Am I missing or is it that the current pope is the last in line for the 112 prophecies?
No, you are not.
Redstone
AG
Problem is gap of life and prophecy publication.

What we do know is that Benedict wears white, lives in the Apostolic palace, gives Apostolic blessing, did not follow canon language of resignation, spoke of resignation of ministey, not office, and is visible....while Francis calls himself Bishop of Rome.
Redstone
AG
If prophecy is accurate (I don't know) next will be physical destruction of Rome via earthquake.
Tabasco
AG
Redstone said:

If prophecy is accurate (I don't know) next will be physical destruction of Rome via earthquake.
Where do you get the specifics of an earthquake (or any natural disaster like a volcanic eruption)?
Redstone
AG
Lack of challenge regarding sexual "liberation"
Lack of challenge regarding capitalism (state-sponsored usury)
Lack of challenge regarding imperialism / war
Tabasco
AG
Redstone said:

Problem is gap of life and prophecy publication.

What we do know is that Benedict wears white, lives in the Apostolic palace, gives Apostolic blessing, did not follow canon language of resignation, spoke of resignation of ministey, not office, and is visible....while Francis calls himself Bishop of Rome.
I don't know what any of this means
Redstone
AG
Emmerich
Redstone
AG
https://www.barnhardt.biz/2018/11/21/new-barnhardt-video-presentation-the-bergoglian-antipapacy/

Ann is also working with Argentianans on ... A LOT. It's bad bad bad in the Curia
Redstone
AG
Forgot to mention on aliens - watch the new Bob Lazar documentary
bkdag
S
The GD pen is blue!
Dallas82
Pinche Abogado said:

Serious question: wasn't there eye witnesses to the locker room diddling sessions?

Yes there were.
Redstone
AG
Maybe.
http://www.framingpaterno.com
LHIOB
AG
Stephen King is a group of people and the man you see is an actor
Agristotle
AG
If you would, whats the jist of the new Lazar doc on aliens? Thanks
cbr
AG
Ok since were going full tilt here, i worked on a patent and interesting/shocking tech company. Ive seen the prototype run. Fascinating. Anyway the inventor has a dream resume for a guy born too late. Sandia. Livermore. Vandy. Worked with teller. Worked on the nuclear aircraft program and then underground nuclear testing. Physicist. One of the few people i have met that is OBVIOUSLY on another level of intellect.

He would tell you for certain that gravitational propulsion was conquered in the 50's from alien tech and has remained classified since.

I was never much of a believer until i met him. The roswell thing was just classified balloons tracking russian nuke tests and we couldnt let them know we could detect their tests.

But this guy, His patent i worked on is functional and brilliant. His resume impeccable. Hard to refute his statements.
Dallas82
Redstone said:

Maybe.
http://www.framingpaterno.com

I'll stick to testimony given under oath by Mike McQueary
agsalaska
AG
Redstone said:

Anybody else around in the late 90s at the Bush School?

Rep. Hurd - "cyber security consultant" to .... man of influence over the CIA budget.

I saw the gears start. Maybe just a coincidence.
Me
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Hubert J. Farnsworth

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.