Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,715 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
The Debt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How can 13% of the population be committing 50% of the crimes?!
Fwave
Deus Ex, the video game, was right!

It's really interesting how they made the story in this game. Apparently they took the majority of the major conspiracy theories and then meshed them all together. The final product is eerily like real life now. The parallels between the game and what is happening globally now are quite strange. The video goes into detail a bit.

Obviously the game is not telling the future, rather it's amazing how much they managed to get right about the world.
Redstone
AG
Laurel Canyon - long-time playground of the CIA.
Very well documented.
Fwave
The Debt said:

13 do 50?
BenFiasco14
AG
Probably the first time I've ever blue-starred you on the politics board
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Charpie
AG
I'm thinking this thread belongs on the gb
Redstone
AG
NOI / Louis Farrakhan (no I am not a fan) ... recently banned by Amazon.

Well, they actually do have an impressive research division with regard to the slave trade.
I recommend their work - heavily documented with primary sources - for those interested in the topic.
WestAustinAg
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

There is more motivation for the companies that offer genetic testing than what is being advertised.
The conspiracy is that the world health or and its minion corporations are gathering DNA samples to create a virus that will kill parts of world population when and if it is needed. They can target death of specific hapio-groups.
The Debt
Rogan/Jones brought up an interesting theory that I've contemplated since the 90s, thanks to an XFiles episode.

In the episode the FBI agents are led to believe these insects were extraterrestrial. The theory is: space is so large and distant that the only way to explore is to send non-organic machines out. Any organic organism would die of old age unless you had a wormhole or the ability to fly faster than light..

Rogan/Jones talked about the theory that the "greys" the aliens with the large head, small body, large eyes, are non-organic in nature. Either with programming OR being remotely controlled by their creators.
Redstone
AG
How does Amazon make its money?

AWS. They lose money (mostly) selling stuff.

Who is the biggest customer of AWS?

CIA.
usmcbrooks
The Debt said:

Overachievers
Redstone
AG
Facebook, ect.

If you are not paying for a product or a service -
YOU ARE THE PRODUCT.
The Debt
Redstone said:

How does Amazon make its money?

AWS. They lose money (mostly) selling stuff.

Who is the biggest customer of AWS?

CIA.
Amazon gets a cut of the sale. Say your wife has an LLC where she makes bead bracelets. She can put her bracelets on Amazon for $19.99. Amazon gets a 4% and they probably skim some from the shipping and handling fee.

Your wife now has the a reputable website to sell her wares, Amazon has done nothing. Its brand has drawn the buyer in, its brand has appealled to the seller. Your wife can move 20,000 units whereas her website has only moved 3 dozen.
Redstone
AG
Sure. We're Prime members and I (mostly) like it.
Lots of analysis about Amazon's business, and my characterizations are very fair. What's indisputable is that AWS is the primary revenue generator, and then the identity of its biggest client.

Puts the Post purchase in a new light.

Also, I am surprised the president has not gone after the NYT by talking about Carlos Slim.
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

Facebook, ect.

If you are not paying for a product or a service -
YOU ARE THE PRODUCT.
Not a conspiracy. I'd say this is a pretty well known fact.
BadMoonRisin
AG
The Obama DOJ used a completely fabricated dossier purchased by the DNC/Fusion GPS to justify spying/wiretapping/unmasking on the Republican Presidential Candidate and provided this info to the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

As for actual conspiracy theories that cant be proven true so easily...Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks due to the DNC railroading Comrade Bernie.
ironmanag
AG
Obama and Clinton colluded with the Russians.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
ETFan
Not to derail, but the deep State went through all this, fake dossiers, spying, entire fbi and cia out to get Trump, murdering Seth Rich, soft coup, colluded with the Russians, and on and on.

Why didn't they just install Hillary as POTUS.
End Of Message
AG
ETFan said:

Not to derail, but the deep State went through all this, fake dossiers, spying, entire fbi and cia out to get Trump, murdering Seth Rich, soft coup, colluded with the Russians, and on and on.

I firmly believe that everything you described was their fallback position. Installing Hillary was Plan A. Somehow, someway it was thwarted, so we are left with the mess as described.
nhamp07
AG
Definitely the Michael Jordan played baseball during a suspension for gambling.
Redstone
AG
Current speculation on the boards is that Anton is the primary Q. Some evidence.

As for the election, I think the main deep state background is FBI / CIA v. NSA civil war.

Don't forget the Rodgers visit. I think that's a massive "condensed symbol" of the civil war.

Remember also that Trump - and Rudy - have been in close relationship with the NYPD intelligence arm for decades.

We will learn more about this, maybe in the context of 9/11.
bluefire579
AG
I think it's possible aliens have visited, but unlikely. I think it's impossible that there are not other intelligent species somewhere out in space.

I think Michael Jordan sat out from basketball because he was lowkey suspended due to his gambling problem. I also believe that the NBA regularly rigs certain things (games and lottery) to benefit certain teams. I would not be surprised if either the Knicks or Lakers (if they don't make the playoffs) end up with the number 1 pick to snag Zion.

Since we're talking Game of Thrones theories too, I think that GRRM is holding off on releasing the last books because he feels he can't possibly live up to the standard that people are expecting, and we will never see the end of the series. Also, Tyrion is not a Targ, and neither is Aegon, Frey Pie is real, the Hound is alive, and at the end of it all, Littlefinger will **** everyone over to be able to be king as the Others take over (this is all books, obviously. the show has taken a different path).
Redstone
AG
Where did the term "Deep State" originate?

Two places :

Pakistan with the ISI - and yes they really run the country.

Second, Turkey. Very strong evidence that the Young Turks were....not Muslim in any way whatsoever.
Can't go further there due to summer agreement over email with F-16 Staff.
BadMoonRisin
AG
ETFan said:

I think that was the "Insurance Policy" that Peter Sztrok was talking about...

They tried. Trying to get EC electors to defect, 25th Amendment...etc...

It didnt work.
UTExan
Redstone said:

There was a Black Mass in St. Paul's chapel (next to the Sistine Chapel) at the end of July, 1963.

This one is bad, bad, bad, bad bad
Father Malachi Martin was murdered.
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

Where did the term "Deep State" originate?

Two places :

Pakistan with the ISI - and yes they really run the country.

Second, Turkey. Very strong evidence that the Young Turks were....not Muslim in any way whatsoever.
Can't go further there due to summer agreement over email with F-16 Staff.
Redstone
AG
Martin's driver has said in interviews that he believes:

A demon went after Martin, forcing a fall.

Second, E. Michael Jones has a lot of info. on Martin.
Basically, he went "straight" after interacting with demons as an exorcist in the 1970s (read Hostage to the Devil).
Before then, Martin was mostly a bad actor, especially at Vatican II (I have a lot of opinions about V II).
Redstone
AG
Specific to Turkey, my opinions are in total agreement with many, many, many Armenians. Larger issue is keeping my opinions about Israel to myself, which I will.
Matt Hooper
AG
Vince Young is literate.
Just an Ag
AG
ETFan said:

Because the "other side" plays to win as well. It was thwarted by the good forces that oppose those evil lefties.
Ciboag96
Putin is the richest man on the planet by a 100 billion or more.

usmcbrooks
Savage!
Duncan Idaho
Redstone is watchole's sock
Redstone
AG
Regarding money:

Lot of evidence that "hidden old money" is very prevalent in Europe, buying off government tax officials and existing well out of sight of Forbes, ect.

For example, the SIx family of Amsterdam.

Spending time in Italy, several business owners told me that Italians are world-class at doing this in the context of family-run firms. Greece too.
Ciboag96
Common Core is a DNC strategy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.