Conspiracy theories you believe in

157,727 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How about the idea that El Chapo is a fall guy for the CIA/DEA running guns into Mexico and Latin America?
vettmaster99
AG
There are paid trolls, with a capital "T", on this site.
aggie_fan13
AG
please list them
Hey Nav
AG
Round Earthers.

Sorry, but you are simply deceived.

https://www.tfes.org/

Read and learn.
WestTexasAg04
AG
Conspiracy began with Lucifer's attempt to overthrow the Creator with his third of the angels. I think we can all agree on that. Well those of us who believe in the Judeo Christian Islamic Creator. One thing I've never really seen discussed or touched upon is why would Lucifer even contemplate rebelling against God? Maybe the R&P has a thread about it but I've never seen. I've always wondered why that is so.
aggie_fan13
AG
my thought was lucifer wanted free will and God threw him out of heaven
bobbranco
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of Webster Hubbell, not Bill Clinton.

You are wrong.

It's the hideous truth.
Ronald_Ragin
AG
What did you think? Likelihood of trying DMT?
Get Off My Lawn
Pharmaceutical companies selectively invest in drugs that perpetuate rather than cure, due to the profit models. We're better off with them than without, but not nearly as far as we could be.
bobbranco
AG
azulAg said:

why am i a moron ?
BMX are you here?
BenFiasco14
AG
St. Augustine would say the answer is because that, and everything else, including this post, was predetermined.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
WestTexasAg04
AG
Maybe. But don't the angels who didn't rebel against God have free will now?
vettmaster99
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

Pharmaceutical companies selectively invest in drugs that perpetuate rather than cure, due to the profit models. We're better off with them than without, but not nearly as far as we could be.

This is one reason antibiotics are not as numerous. For the ones that are curative, bacteria will eventually develop resistance due overuse, misuse, or inappropriate dosing.
Post removed:
by user
Cy_Tolliver
Bunk Moreland said:

He was caught up in running guns with cartels/bad actors and the FBI or CIA was aware of it and/or encouraging it or he was working for them and when he went awol that night (for whatever reason) they had to silence it so it wouldn't come back on them.

I use the FBI/Garland event as some sort of reasoning that it could easily be true.

Your wet dream makes less than zero sense. A left wing nut targets republicans at a country festival and the cover up protects a media narrative? Do you know how many people involved would immediately leak everything not only to media but up the chain of command? Look at who Trump is. If there was a shred of a hint of that he'd basically have made his entire 1st term about bringing that to light.

Thinking a conspiracy was 'protecting' a left wing media narrative over a dude who killed 58 people is asinine.
This theory is even less plausible than the first. It may explain the coverup, but it provides zero motive as to why he did the shooting in the first place. There is always some motive - the FBI saying "he had no motive" is either a lie or they simply couldn't figure it out. But for certain we can say he had a motive.

You are talking about a media that was almost completely silent on a made up dossier designed to take down a POTUS in which Federal agencies were absolutely involved. Why do you assume the only investigators privy to the details of this case wouldn't just ignore the motive if it didn't fit a narrative they wanted?
aggie_fan13
AG
great podcast, no chance in hell am i getting on psychedelics
chris1515
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

If that were true, I doubt there would be several new drugs that cure Hep C in the last few years. Although, that has not proven to be a good long term business model for them....

I believe in aliens and alien intervention on earth throughout history.
Ag00Ag
AG
There's a difference between republicans and democrats.

Nah....just kidding, I don't believe that crap.
ETFan
BenFiasco14 said:

ETFan said:

We live in a simulation.
Do you truly believe this?

Meh, it's not a hill I'd die on, but it's a fun theory to ponder. Seems as likely as anything else we've got.

But I guess that's not really a conspiracy now that I think about it, just an idea/theory .
WestTexasAg04
AG
Any of y'all remember Russian Prime Minister Medvedev believe being caught on a hot mic speaking of the Russian presidential briefcase, containing the nuclear codes/ button and also a file on all the info on the known extraterrestrial presences/visitations. And about an agency that monitors these known extraterrestrials. Russian agency.
Redstone
AG
- LBJ, the CIA and their mafia contractors killed President Kennedy, Senator Kennedy, and Rev. King, amongst others.
books: all Phillip F. Nelson, Roger Stone paperback Man Who Killed Kennedy (yeah, I know, but he had a lot of help with it and it's very good), Shane O'Sullivan, Who Killed Bobby? King - the King family (literally almost all of them) have very strong and informed opinions about the FBI/CIA.

- LBJ - read Nelson. There's a lot.

- Other presidents...don't want to get banned, but read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker, which doesn't even cover drug running. (Look into Barry Seal, and no the movie is not good.)
On Ford, did you know that he personally changed the Kennedy autopsy as a member of the Warren Commission?

- Nixon / Watergate - He's innocent. Guilty of other things though. Read White House Call Girl by Phil Stanford. Then read Silent Coup by Len Colondy. The plot never got above Dean and Magruder, then it was co-opted by the CIA. Dean has a lot to answer for.

- Israel, ect. - Don't want to get banned. I respect Staff and we have an agreement over email from last summer. I recommend Ron Unz, American Pravada series.

Bunk Moreland
A case that involves multiple levels of law enforcement including the FBI is not going to be some dude who likes msnbc saying 'let's keep this from getting out.'

FFS a media narrative conspiracy makes no sense at all. There's no leverage for that. They have no control in the situation.

The dossier is 100% different from this case. That was a case of media who wanted to keep up with other stories and sacrificed journalistic standards. This does not fit that at all. 58 people were killed before any narrative could be made.
BenFiasco14
AG
ETFan said:

BenFiasco14 said:

ETFan said:

We live in a simulation.

Meh, it's not a hill I'd die on, but it's a fun theory to ponder. Seems as likely as anything else we've got.

But I guess that's not really a conspiracy now that I think about it, just an idea/theory .
Agree, was just curious if you truly believed it per the OP. Wasn't attacking. Because if you did, I'd be interested to hear why just out of pure curiosity.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BadMoonRisin
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

ETFan said:

We live in a simulation.
https://www.iep.utm.edu/solipsis/

This might help explain...some of it?

edit: I dont subscribe to this, but I've read about it. I hope OP clarifies if this is what they meant or not.

It's an interesting thought experiment, philosophically.

I might point you to this first paragraph
Quote:

As a theory, if indeed it can be termed such, it is clearly very far removed from common sense.
AgFan2015
BassCowboy33 said:

Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of Webster Hubbell, not Bill Clinton.

Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's real father.

just use your eyes to compare Chelsea/Webb and O/Frank. Pretty easy to see the genes coming through......
Redstone
AG
Aliens - I want to believe. "Inter-dimensional" arguments are formidable.

Ghosts - I recommend Mary Ann Winkowski, When Ghosts Speak. Ghosts are spirits in that humans are embodied spirits and they are dis-embodied spirits. Spirits properly speaking have "crossed" and can thus appear in dreams. I believe.

Angels / Demons - I believe.

Materialists: Read Opening Heaven's Door by Patricia Pearson. She is a journalist and did very good work. She came to believe in Ghosts / Spirits. By the standards of materialism alone, the evidence is strong for a spirit world.
Redstone
AG
Webb Hubbell: father of Chelsea
Dr. George Wright: father of Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton: father of Danney Williams

Don't believe this? Spend time in Arkansas politics.
ETFan
Solipsism is a bit different than what I meant, I'm talking straight up simulation in a computer, simulation. That is very interesting though.

This is the best, simplest video I've seen to summarize it:

Bayside Tiger Ag
Momo created by Libs
Redstone
AG
TWA 800 ; As bad as it gets, depending upon what you believe about OK City and 9/11.
Read the new book by Jack Cashill. What a nightmare.

Plane crashes: a lot here. The one that really gets to me is the Franklin Scandal related crash. Don't go down this rabbit hole unless you can handle reading about child abuse.

Hastert: how many posters were aware that his evil was fairly well known in elite political circles? It's true. What do you think this should tell us about our elites?
aTm2004
AG
Capt. Augustus McCrae said:

Some folks said our country's leaders were patriots and trustworthy. They also said artificial sweetners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love.

Fwave
azulAg said:

there any articles on this ?

There are many, along with numerous books. The subject matter is almost pure wrongthink though. Let's just say that it's not something that began recently or even in the past few hundred years. It's a much bigger and wider battle than anyone thinks.
deddog
AG
The biggest liberal trolls on this board, get away with it because they are TAMU administration and staff
aggie_fan13
AG
i believe it
GarryowenAg
AG
I have doubts about what actually took place at Sandyhook.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.