Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,719 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
aggie_fan13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bin laden actually dead ?
Bridger43
Redstone said:

I agree with exactly what I've written, what the government says, and what we have many pictures of:
various outposts and facilities - for nearly a century now - followed by a massive building boom in the early 40s

What are you implying happened in the 30s at WSMR? I live here so I'm curious as to what you mean
Redstone
AG
Sorry, gentlemen, I was forgetful - let's continue to get #Woke

My opinion - and remember this is a thread of belief - is the following, rooted in my personal experience as a former resident with plenty of veterans in his friend / family circle:
I believe the Noss family did discover a cache in 1937, including dore bars. Anyone who has spent time around Victorio Peak is well aware of the talk, and the caverns have been places of intrigue and hiding for centuries - including the Apaches. An inept attempt to widen the passage in 1939 made returning much harder, but the talk spread like wildfire. Something was there, IMO, even if misidentified. After Doc Noss was murdered, his family fought the government in various ways from the mid-50s, and we've seen many witnesses speak of some serious tom-foolery, including disappeared tapes of Lyndon Johnson discussing smelting gold from the region - we have witnesses who testified to hearing that, and while they could be liars, I don't think so. The evidence is varied and mostly circumstantial but still strong, including financial records and government actions that raise eyebrows.

Now, the problem is that many adventurers have gotten hold of this history. These include Robert Morrow, libertarian gadfly of Austin, and Roger Stone, who detailed the story in his paperback (Afterward) version of The Man Who Killed Kennedy (which I again plug because it's very good - he had a lot of help).
Related, journalist Tom Whittle did very serious work chasing testimony and documents....but he did it on the "Church" of Scientology's dime, which is quite sad for the credibility of those who want to know what happened.

I do not believe this is mostly a legend and encourage interested people to review.
Redstone
AG
Regarding bin Laden, what we do know is that the conventional narrative - I do not know enough about this - has been questioned by military officers. Seriously questioned.
One of the maddening aspects of Alex Jones being de-platformed, and Paul Watson also, is that he's Alex Jones, an admitted in court "performer" ...
BUT he knows a lot and had people in a position to know on his shows .... and several of these have stated, in detail, that OBL died of kidney failure years before the raid.
We also have to remember that there is no way our forces do that without the cooperation of the ISI - one of the most powerful Deep State forces on the planet, as they have been for decades.
Redstone
AG
MEDIA - mark this post, I believe I will be proven correct

Big, elite media has become a bribery vehicle. Arguments of foreign and domestic policy - high-profile people in high-profile publications - are literally for sale to the highest bidder.
Country X wants to push policy Y.
Media is starved for revenue.
SOLUTION?
Pay to play.
Ex. - Washington Post, recently - "Analysis - We Should Let China Spy on Us."

Not a joke, look it up.
Redstone
AG
DB Cooper - I believe it was McCoy.
FBI (NW and DC) is a bad actor in this case, for a variety of reasons.
Salt Lake City FBI a good actor and has the case solved.
Why the huge internal FBI conflict, for decades now?

I recommend the work of investigative journalist Bruce A. Smith
Case solved IMO.
Redstone
AG
WRESTLING FANS
"Montreal screw-job" against Bret Hart was not that, it was a double-cross.
Jim Cornette has detailed this over 6 hours or so. Discussed it for first time in 20 years.
He knows, because he was there, and because.....IT WAS HIS IDEA. HE TOLD VINCE.
Review his most 3 recent podcasts, Jim Cornette Experience
Redstone
AG
Until the 1970s, the "Jewish mob" rivaled in the Italian mob in power and influence.
Lot of interesting things here....the great NFL quarterback Sid Luckman had a secret: his father was a leader.
Redstone
AG
Biggest gun collector on the West Coast?
Steven Speilberg. He has spend, very literally, millions of dollars on Italian gunsmiths.
Another very major collector?
Sean Penn.
More later - stay #woke
ironmanag
AG
Social Media is doing everything it can to squash free speech and the open exchange of differeing ideas.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Redstone
AG
Who leaked the DNC emails - Podesta in particular?
It's not only Julian Assange who has suggested it was Seth Rich ("source" was his language).
Craig Murray and retired intelligence officers (Ray McGovern & Bill Binney) have IMO conclusively argued must be an insider, using a thumbdrive, - not foreign agents.
Evidence includes plenty of quant-analysis.

And what happened to Imran Awan?
Why has that been memory-holed, like Hastert's "personal life" and foreign payments? Maybe both parties want it so holed?
BenFiasco14
AG
I love Redstone
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Redstone
AG
When Obama and Hillary rocked the status quo of Europe - North Africa by murdering Gaddafi (NO I don't defend him, but let's remember a). we made a deal with him shortly before b). he was essential to stop mass migrant flows) .....

quess who spent billions - it's true, look it up - building border barriers - including WALLS - in neighboring regions, such as Tunisia and its beautiful resorts? You did, taxpayer!

Redstone
AG
When Angela Merkel, in 2015, allowed in a million (actually, probably more) marching migrants to Germany....
how did this happen?
democratic deliberation?
NOPE

Closed door decision - unilaterally - to the praise of the Economist mag and the Davos class ....
dare we call it - a conspiracy?
Redstone
AG
Who believes the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral was deliberate, given that electrical wiring was re-done and verified as safe less than a decade ago, and given the near-impossibility of burning oak wood that is almost 1,000 years old?

Benjamin Mouton, the architect who oversaw restoration in 2013, as well as the chief architect of France's historic monument reconstruction.

Redstone
AG
In the 1930s to 1950s especially, were some Senators conspiring with major airlines to stifle competition and innovation - with monthly payments?

Howard Hughes proved it.
https://digital.library.unlv.edu/hughes/senate.php
aggie_fan13
AG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Geospatial-Intelligence_Agency

what in the **** is this ?
CanyonAg77
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I love Redstone
Red Stone

Stonecutters, in Red Robes.

Coincidence?

I think not.

PaulSimonsGhost
AG
Redstone,

I'm curious about your reference to LOGOS [sic].

I assume it's in reference to the Ancient Greek logos for "word" or "meaning". As in, "In the beginning was the Word..."

Is this a branch/sect of Catholicism?
LightningDammitt
AG
A. Solzhenitsyn said:

Charpie is a mod.
Smoke>Fire
rfvgy12
AG
Redstone has the best pot
aggie_fan13
AG
oh yea gulf of tonkin, we did that **** too
Frok
AG
I believe the NBA conspires to screw my teams with officiating
aggie_fan13
AG
this has been proven with donaghy
tsuag10
AG
I feel like this Rogan episode belongs in this thread.

Eliminatus
AG
Haven't read all these but one thing I do firmly believe in, is that there is an organized group of people of unknown allegiance in Europe that do a LOT of behind the scenes string pulling that transcends national borders and are not necessarily bound by their own national interests. Maybe not so far as to label them a cabal or Illuminati or anything...but something in between that level and nothing existing at all.
aggie_fan13
AG
terminators exist
thepartygoat
AG
UTExan said:

Illuminati, UFOs and aliens are real, but actually inter dimensional manifestations of Satan and his fallen angels/demons who will one day appear and be revealed as ostensible saviors of mankind. Their goal is to deceive mankind into forsaking the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. All other conspiracies are but subplots to this Grand Unified Conspiracy.
I agree with you on the Grand Unified Conspiracy, it begins with the fall of man in the garden however it doesn't end there. I believe there were 2 other significant events that shaped all the evil and weirdness we see in the world. The other two are the Genesis 6 with reference to the sons of God finding earthy women beautiful and procreating, and secondly Genesis 11 with reference to the tower of babel.

My views are really shaped by Dr. Michael Heiser. He has many PHds and an expert at understanding ancient hebrew, greek text, study of mesopotamia stories that parallel the bible, and 1st & 2nd century jewish history.

He discusses and dissects what David calls the Diving Council, if you watch this video you'll never read your bible again and really begin to understand the importance of the spiritual realm. It shouldn't change your view on normal doctrine, Jesus died to save our sins, he came from divine birth, left us the holy spirit etc etc. His teachings and study are to better expand on the significance and story of why Jesus came, and the importance of his lineage and what he came to accomplish on earth in regards to the spiritual realm. Its honestly amazing.

http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/DT32BibSac.pdf

I highly highly recommend you guys read his book Supernatural which is an easier read. However if youre into deep research and enjoy an academic type read with tons of references and an incredible bibliography, then his Unseen Realm book is the way to go.

1. Understand the Divine Council
2. Understand the spiritual realm implications of Adams fall, Niphilim, and Tower of Babel
3. Read your bible with a new perspective
4. Realize much of the evil in the world, bloodlines, pedo's, human sacrifice, greed, globalism, satanic stuff all is a byproduct of items 1-3.
Redstone
AG
Shall we become even more #Woke? Behold: it shall be so.

I have a lot more material.
Join us, beginning Thursday, when work is kindly cancelled, and continuing through Saturday.

Important context:
Please read through the 22 pages for definition of "conspiracy", and characterization of Fortean.

Thank you Staff for the long leash here.
TexAgs91
AG
None of the theories I believe in are conspiracy theories... Because I believe in them.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
AR_Ag95
AG
You keep on preaching brother! You make this site fun to read!!
BenFiasco14
AG
That Bill Clinton and others were part of a pedophile sex ring spearheaded by Jeffrey Epstein
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
lb3
AG
snowdog90
BenFiasco14 said:

That Bill Clinton and others were part of a pedophile sex ring spearheaded by Jeffrey Epstein

That's just crazy talk. Hell, I just read a statement by Bill Clinton saying he had nothing to do with Epstein's shenanigans. Sorry to disappoint...
Stat Monitor Repairman
snowdog90 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

That's just crazy talk. Hell, I just read a statement by Bill Clinton saying he had nothing to do with Epstein's shenanigans. Sorry to disappoint...

You mean this Bill Clinton?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.