Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,714 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Murder of McKinley? Not as straight-forward - at all - as people think.

I'll return to it. Fascinating and very tragic tale.
PA24
AG
A one world government with the UN as the head has been delayed because of DJT election. The castration of the white male who has caused all evil on the earth will be back on schedule after the 2020 election.

Globalist = Good
Nationalist = Evil

Jeb and Hillary were suppose to be the presidential choices
Redstone
AG
Important to remember that presidents lie all the time.
I've detailed plenty of GOP dishonesty, let's go to the other side (and LBJ is probably the worst in our history, see my earlier posts/recommendations for detail after detail)

Kennedy
Dallek, an admirer, in An Unfinished Life details 6 affairs - at the same time, while president. 3 WH secretaries, one of which was Jackie's, and an 18 year old intern. This excludes many others, and some Hollywood actresses paid off by Dave Powers, including some some shared with mobsters.
And then the Bay of Pigs - "no military intervention in Cuba" - five days later, he and the CIA would develop some...issues. And then the lies about missile placement in Europe.....

FDR
Obviously massive lying about his health - including campaigns for governor.
Seeking 3rd term....."I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again: your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars." Literally the next rally: "Your president says this country is not going to war."
Well, as he made those statements, we have documents for war prep.

His affairs included his wife's secretary, and according to author Jean Edward Smith, it was FDR's mistress that was "the last face FDR saw before he died."

Redstone
AG
W. and the Iraqi war (I wrote in favor of it in published pieces of decent readership, to my shame):
according to Greg Cochran, who was in a position to know,

a). it was impossible for Iraq to have WMD (definition here of WMD is Powell's own statements and definitions), given both publicly available info., and verified intel info., with regard to technology (other aspects also made it clear it was impossible)
b). this was clearly conveyed to chain of command
Redstone
AG
To return to my post about ancient DNA and those warriors from the Pontus steppe who conquered East and West:
- look into the articles this past week about Iberian ancient DNA. Commonalities with ancient Indian DNA.
#triggerwarning
What happened when the Indo-Europeans show up? Peaceful transitions of political power?
Nope! Mass genocide.
Iberian Peninsula ...... NYT article from last week, "Autosomal steppe ancestry goes from zero to ~40%, but on the Y-chromosome, it goes from zero to 100% over a few hundred years.
"As quoted in the New York Times, archaeologists ruled out violence as a possible cause. .... " I cannot say what it is,"said Roberto Risch, an archaeologist from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, who was not involved in the new studies/ But he ruled out wars or massacres as the cause. "It's not a particularly violent time,", he said.
Instead, Dr. Risch suspects "a political process" is the explanation.

Yeah, OK. These maniacs - my ancestors, and probably yours too - took many "wives" and were not interested in the dudes.

Redstone
AG
Amazon.com

Obviously some materials deserve to be banned. I am not a libertarian, hedonist, ect. Heck, if I could do the banning, I would. The challenge, however, should be to find a "wide open lane" for free speech. This is the best way for a heterogeneous population to live as peacefully as possible.

I would not ban Nazi material, or Communist material, ect.
Criticize, downvote, 1-star it, and let the sunlight in.
While only governments can "censor" in the proper use of the term.....
what happens when companies such as Amazon have captured massive market share?
Prices are raised, certainly, and then the subjectivity of the "censor" do their number on the material.

David Duke should not be banned. Nor Jared Taylor, nor Michael Hoffman, nor David Irving, nor the Nation of Islam's writings about the slave trade (the NOI actually has some really impressive researchers, and plenty of primary sources)
nor should any Communist or Stalin-apologist have their stuff banned. It's wrong.

This is a conspiracy in the best use of the term -
small group of powerful and wealthy people taking action, with little explanation or accountability....so opaque
snowdog90
I'm going to post a general statement about "conspiracy theories". Or at least all the events that cause this term to be used to paint those who don't believe the official stories as wackos.

As someone who now fits as a conspiracy theorist, I find myself much more accepting of the possibility of some deeper truth in each new huge event that happens, such as the Vegas shooting.

Most people would call this crazy, a symptom of the nuttiness of believing all these conspiracy theories.

I would argue that the exact opposite is true, that this is a perfectly logical response.

Take for instance the Waco tragedy (massacre). Our government basically murdered scores of people and nothing ever happened to anyone responsible. Clinton, Reno, ATF... Nothing. They just wrote the story the way they waned, and moved on.

What must that power feel like - to murder all those people and get away with it? What would that power feel like in the hands of truly evil people? If the people that were in charge of Waco were able to get away with it, are they more or less likely to do it again? How many serial killers just stop killing?

Even though I watched in horror all the events of Waco, I still believed our government was basically good. Now that I've gotten older, seen more, heard more, learned more, I'm not so sure. Whenever there's a big event like the Vegas shooting, I immediately think of the government. Not because I'm crazy, but because I've seen them do it before and they're still on the loose.
Rick Burns
AG
Stevie Wonder ain't blind.
oldarmy1
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
looks like the tweet/video was removed.
wasntme
Alan Krueger 'committed suicide' this past weekend
Redstone
AG
With the president going after Mr. Kellyanne Conway this morning, remember what I wrote about his lessons from Steinbrenner.
snowdog90
oldarmy1 said:

I saw that video. Oldarmy1, what was that? Where did you get it? Where was it video'ed? What do you think about it?
The Kraken
AG
I haven't heard one popular conspiracy theory that I've bought into...yet.
chach
AG
New World Ag said:

I haven't heard one popular conspiracy theory that I've bought into...yet.
Name doesn't check out.
UTExan
Men in Black- 1947 version:

Pignorant
AG
Bin Laden was never caught by tracking his courier.

A Pakistani official walked into the CIA office in Pakistan and told them where he was. Pakistan built the house for him to live in.
PeterPan
Pignorant said:

A Pakistani official walked into the CIA office in Pakistan and told them where he was. Pakistan built the house for him to live in.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

However, ...... I know one of the soldiers on this mission. You're just scratching the surface on this one - goes much further than that.
End Of Message
AG
Robert O'Neill is lying about killing bin Laden?
FrioAg 00
AG
It's no secret that Iraq under Sadam posed a big threat to both Iran and Saudi, politically and economically. As he increased his diplomatic relations with India the pressure mounted to do something.

Then suddenly 9/11 happens, and not long afterward the US is toppling Sadam's regime. Most of the hijackers were Saudi nationals. Bin Laden was housed by Pakistan for a decade. I've always believed that 911 was orchestrated outside of just Al Queda leadership.
fooz
Capt. Augustus McCrae said:

Some folks said our country's leaders were patriots and trustworthy. They also said artificial sweetners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love.
nortex97
AG
Obama is a muslim (lite), and Hillary had Chelsea via Hubbell. Only Jesus himself could convince me otherwise.
grizzo
AG
There is treasure on Oak Island.
snowdog90
PeterPan said:

Pignorant said:

However, ...... I know one of the soldiers on this mission. You're just scratching the surface on this one - goes much further than that.

Do tell.
grizzo
AG
snowdog90 said:

PeterPan said:

Pignorant said:

Do tell.
Watching this one...
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Manchild and Nino on premium are the same person.
oldarmy1
AG
snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I saw that video. Oldarmy1, what was that? Where did you get it? Where was it video'ed? What do you think about it?
It was claimed to be a video of the Mosque that was attacked. On the video you see people laughing while others were walking around with blood stains on their clothes. Then this one guy comes into the frame and lays down like he was dead.

TAMUallen
AG
oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

It was claimed to be a video of the Mosque that was attacked. On the video you see people laughing while others were walking around with blood stains on their clothes. Then this one guy comes into the frame and lays down like he was dead.

But it has been deleted? Im curious about this due to the information control. Not thinking that it was faked since the guy live streamed but the fact that the recordings of it are now hard to find and that then lends me to believe that other information that people want to share, especially video, is just as easily made to disappear!
snowdog90
oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I watched it and was blown away. I can't believe it's been removed. Did you get it on YouTube?
End Of Message
AG
For those have Instagram, are you able to copy and paste links? The function seems to have been disabled.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

it was impossible for Iraq to have WMD

So the Kurds and Iranians that were supposedly gassed died of what?

Iraq DID have SOME WMDs. And we didn't realize Saddam was insane enough to be willing to be defeated and die rather than to let the world know he didn't have as many as the world thought he had. Had we not gone into Iraq, the left would be complaining to this day that Saddam had WMDs and we should have taken him out when we had the chance. Regardless of the marketing effort Bush 43 did to sell the Iraq war, EVERYONE was on board with taking out Saddam. EVERYONE. Well, except those anti-Americans that don't want any of our enemies taken out. But virtually everyone in Washington was on board. Then, we went in, an election came up and they had to be against something, so dissent sprang up.

BenFiasco14
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

For those have Instagram, are you able to copy and paste links? The function seems to have been disabled.
Nope. It hasn't been disabled per se but for whatever reason, the new link Instagram gives Texags doesn't embed like it did with the old one
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
snowdog90
I put this on another thread. It belongs on this one.

OKC, Waco (second hand), Benghazi (second hand).

Cody Snodgres, CIA Black Ops 80's and 90's. He's written a book called Choosing the Light I think. Gotta get this book.

Redstone
AG
I was specific in my post: by the standard of Powell's arguments.
Of course Saddam murdered a lot of people. That evil is not related to the point.

I'm tempted here to go on a long rant about government drug and gun running...maybe tomorrow, after I detail McKinley. edit: start with Gary Webb the murdered journalist. Hastings was offed tio, as was David Kelly. They are heroic truth-tellers like Ross Perot and Pat Tillman - speaking truth to power, not power to truth
Redstone
AG
By the way, history nerds, the much loved (and certainly much afflicted) Kurds rival only the Turks in being beastly to the Armenians - "their land" we hear so much about is Greater Armenia as far as Armenia lovers such as myself are concerned.

This mid-March is the yearly anniversary of widespread assassinations in Berlin against Young Turk leaders of the Armenian genocide, throughout the early 1920s. For some reason March was the big month....in cold blood, often in crowded markets, with cheers for the gunmen.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.