Conspiracy theories you believe in

159,713 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
MosesHallEnforcer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's your opinion on that twitter account? Larp or legit?
Redstone
AG
I'm not sure. I do recommend UFO Secret MJ-12 on Prime Video.

As for other posts, I've actually been holding back. I think Staff and I have an understanding though, so watch the thread, friends.
Agristotle
AG
The next couple of days would be excellent timing, as the football and basketball boards will be toxic.
snowdog90
In a world where the Jeffrey Epstein situation is what it is, how can you totally dismiss ANY conspiracy theory out of hand? 911 is the big one that most "rational" people won't even bother to research because it's just so preposterous that the government would be involved and would lie to us about it.

The same government that burned 60+ people to death in Waco, many of them women and children. The same government that let Epstein operate for years with free reign. Bush was President when Epstein was first "caught" pre-2008. He didn't seem to give a **** about a massive pedophile ring torturing, raping and murdering hundreds, thousands of kids, why would he care about the deaths of 3000+ on 9/11, as long as it furthered his middle east agenda?

Most Republicans hate the Clinton's because they are so blatantly corrupt and phony and just basically horrible. I'm one of those people. But who sat back and allowed them to gain power in Arkansas? Who did nothing (or assisted them) while the Clintons were running a massive drug ring out of Mena, AR? George Bush, under Ronald Reagan.

This government is rotten. Left and right, conservative and liberal, have lost meaning to me. The puppeteers have used the politician puppets (left and right) for years as a kind of poison and what is left of our once-great system is a putrified, maggot-filled core with scumbags like the Bushes, Clintons, Obama's, Biden's, Pelosi, McCain, etc. profiting from the sickness.

There is nothing these soulless, heartless, ruthless liars won't do to obtain more wealth, more power, more notoriety. Why would anyone doubt they could have perpetrated 9/11, the OKC bombing, the Kennedy assassination?

Trump is hopefully the start of the cure to this disease that has run rampant through the US government, but the cancer that has spread throughout congress, the FBI, the CIA, the courts, the lobbies, the IRS will not die easily. It's probably folly at this point to believe it can be stopped, but I am holding onto my hope that Trump is who I think he is, and that the guilty will meet justice, and the system can be turned around and righted.
CanyonAg77
AG
9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
there is no massive pedophile ring
Clinton's didn't run drugs out of Mena
OKC bombing was a small group of turds
Oswald acted alone

Perhaps, with age, and wisdom, you'll come to find out that the world is a chaotic place, with lot of evil individuals wandering through it. No need for vast government conspiracies, when evil individuals are doing a damn fine job.
hbtheduce
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

Perhaps, with age, and wisdom, you'll come to find out that the world is a chaotic place, with lot of evil individuals wandering through it. No need for vast government conspiracies, when evil individuals are doing a damn fine job.

Define "massive pedophile network". Many of these networks are hundreds to thousands of members. Tack on the Epstein case and his death and the removal of prince Andrew....

I mean how aren't there massive pedo networks?
snowdog90
CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

"there is no massive pedophile ring
Clinton's didn't run drugs out of Mena"

Wtf are you talking about? Your head is up your ass.
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

The same government that burned 60+ people to death in Waco, many of them women and children. The same government that let Epstein operate for years with free reign. Bush was President when Epstein was first "caught" pre-2008. He didn't seem to give a **** about a massive pedophile ring torturing, raping and murdering hundreds, thousands of kids, why would he care about the deaths of 3000+ on 9/11, as long as it furthered his Middle East agenda?
Wow!!!
eric76
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

Any time that I hear someone embracing this or that conspiracy theory, my opinion of them goes down.

We should always keep Occam's Razor in mind -- the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Conspiracy theories are never even close to the simplest explanation.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
snowdog90
eric76 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

Any time that I hear someone embracing this or that conspiracy theory, my opinion of them goes down.

We should always keep Occam's Razor in mind -- the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Conspiracy theories are never even close to the simplest explanation.

Yes yes, Occam's Razor. What does Occam's Razor say about Building 7? Does Occam's Razor subscribe to Building 7 being the ONLY steel structure building in history to collapse symmetrically (straight down) due to "office fires"?

No, I believe Occam's Razor would call bull**** on that and say it looks like a demolition, it's probably a demolition. But whatever...
eric76
AG
snowdog90 said:

eric76 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

Yes yes, Occam's Razor. What does Occam's Razor say about Building 7? Does Occam's Razor subscribe to Building 7 being the ONLY steel structure building in history to collapse symmetrically (straight down) due to "office fires"?

No, I believe Occam's Razor would call bull**** on that and say it looks like a demolition, it's probably a demolition. But whatever...
Metal structures have collapsed from fire. If the fire gets hot enough, it will weaken the metal structure. It had a hot fire that burned for hours. It shouldn't be surprising that it collapsed. Even a simple steel quonset hut can collapse from fire.
IDAGG
AG
snowdog90 said:

I Bush was President when Epstein was first "caught" pre-2008. He didn't seem to give a **** about a massive pedophile ring torturing, raping and murdering hundreds, thousands of kids,
Epstein and his buddies "torturing, raping and murdering hundreds, thousands of kids"?

I am sure you have a solid piece of evidence that they murdered thousands of kids. And also that George W. knew about it and didn't care to stop it.

I do like that you walked down the cafeteria line in the Cafe de conspirations and selected one of each to put on your tray:

911 truther ...check
Building 7 truther...check
Massive pedo ring....check
Someone should have stopped the Clintons from gaining power in Arkansas???? That is a new one
Clinton massive drug smuggling through Mena....check
The government did a false flag at the OKC bombing? Also a new one to me
snowdog90
eric76 said:

snowdog90 said:

eric76 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

Metal structures have collapsed from fire. If the fire gets hot enough, it will weaken the metal structure. It had a hot fire that burned for hours. It shouldn't be surprising that it collapsed. Even a simple steel quonset hut can collapse from fire.

Steel framed buildings have NEVER collapsed due to office fires only - except for 1 - Building 7. It is such a huge smoking gun anomaly that they didn't even include it in the first 9/11 commission report. They finally did a report on Building 7 that came out a year or 2 after only because of the outcry of many people questioning why a 47-story building. collapsing on 9/11 wasn't worthy of investigating.

Office fires CAN'T get hot enough to collapse a steel structure building. There are many examples of buildings burning much longer and much hotter than building 7 that did not collapse. That's why thousands of architects and engineers have disputed that idiotic finding of office fires bringing down building 7.

Again, if you think Occam's Razor supports something that only happened once in the history of steel framed buildings, then the definition of Occam's Razor needs to be changed.

My overall point, though, is that this government is so far removed from what it's supposed to be. It's so rotten that we have the benefactors of this horrible system desperately trying to impeach a President who wants to fix the system. Trump, by the way, had his doubts about 9/11 also, saying the planes shouldn't just cruise into the buildings like they did, like a knife through butter.

People like Pelosi, Biden, Nadler, Romney will do anything to stay in power. They care nothing about you and me, or the soldiers dying every day, or the civilian Iraqis, Afghanis, Syrians, Libyans dying every day. They only care about keeping the puppeteers happy so that they keep their cushy, glamorous lifestyles.

That is not Trump imo. He is different. That's why the whole Bush family voted for Hillary. She's in the club. Trump is a threat to the club.
snowdog90
IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

I Bush was President when Epstein was first "caught" pre-2008. He didn't seem to give a **** about a massive pedophile ring torturing, raping and murdering hundreds, thousands of kids,
Epstein and his buddies "torturing, raping and murdering hundreds, thousands of kids"?

I am sure you have a solid piece of evidence that they murdered thousands of kids. And also that George W. knew about it and didn't care to stop it.

I do like that you walked down the cafeteria line in the Cafe de conspirations and selected one of each to put on your tray:

911 truther ...check
Someone should have stopped the Clintons from gaining power in Arkansas???? That is a new one

I've fought these battles too many times. Jeffrey Epstein is evidence of a massive pedophile ring. You're just lazy if you don't see that.

All the other stuff you mention, I've done tons of research on and had many Texans debates. Believe what you want, but to blindly believe this government is to believe the worst people there are.

Just look at the long list of scumbags lining up to impeach Trump. They're lying to us every day to try to impeach a duly elected President. You think they wouldn't lie about Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, anything?

Listen to Cody Snodgres on YouTube. You'll call him a wacko, but he talks all about Mena, Waco, OKC, Clintons, Bushes. He claims to have been CIA black ops. He is very believable, much more so than Adam Schiff.
eric76
AG
snowdog90 said:

eric76 said:

snowdog90 said:

eric76 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

9/11 wasn't a conspiracy
Oswald acted alone

Steel framed buildings have NEVER collapsed due to office fires only - except for 1 - Building 7. It is such a huge smoking gun anomaly that they didn't even include it in the first 9/11 commission report. They finally did a report on Building 7 that came out a year or 2 after only because of the outcry of many people questioning why a 47-story building. collapsing on 9/11 wasn't worthy of investigating.

Office fires CAN'T get hot enough to collapse a steel structure building. There are many examples of buildings burning much longer and much hotter than building 7 that did not collapse. That's why thousands of architects and engineers have disputed that idiotic finding of office fires bringing down building 7.

Again, if you think Occam's Razor supports something that only happened once in the history of steel framed buildings, then the definition of Occam's Razor needs to be changed.

My overall point, though, is that this government is so far removed from what it's supposed to be. It's so rotten that we have the benefactors of this horrible system desperately trying to impeach a President who wants to fix the system. Trump, by the way, had his doubts about 9/11 also, saying the planes shouldn't just cruise into the buildings like they did, like a knife through butter.

People like Pelosi, Biden, Nadler, Romney will do anything to stay in power. They care nothing about you and me, or the soldiers dying every day, or the civilian Iraqis, Afghanis, Syrians, Libyans dying every day. They only care about keeping the puppeteers happy so that they keep their cushy, glamorous lifestyles.

That is not Trump imo. He is different. That's why the whole Bush family voted for Hillary. She's in the club. Trump is a threat to the club.
I suppose that a steel office building is probably less likely to collapse than many other steel buildings, but primarily because they are more likely to have fire suppression systems. Also, it is typical for fire departments to work to battle the fire.

On 9/11, the fire suppression systems didn't have enough water available to make a big difference. If the fire suppression system had been fully functional and had fire fighters been able to concentrate on the fire in the building, then it very easily might not have collapsed. Without it, it would be much more like any other building without a fire suppression system and with no fire fighting done to stop the burning.

So how many other "office building" fires in metal buildings have there been with a non-functional fire suppression system and firefighters were unable to do much about the fire?
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

Believe what you want, but to blindly believe this government is to believe the worst people there are.
Nobody is "blindly believing this government". You're buying into half baked theories that fall apart with any reasonable research.

Who are these people in government? They are are relatives, friends, classmates, etc. My baby brother who is an Army colonel, classmates from A&M who are flag officers, friends who work for other government agencies.... Reality is not like the movies, there is no "Hydra" that involves thousands of people....thousands of ordinary people who would buy into an idea to kill thousands of others to carry out a scheme that makes no sense in the first place....and not one person has come forward to expose "the truth".
SquirrellyDan
AG
snowdog90 said:

IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

911 truther ...check

I've fought these battles too many times. Jeffrey Epstein is evidence of a massive pedophile ring. You're just lazy if you don't see that.

All the other stuff you mention, I've done tons of research on and had many Texans debates. Believe what you want, but to blindly believe this government is to believe the worst people there are.

Just look at the long list of scumbags lining up to impeach Trump. They're lying to us every day to try to impeach a duly elected President. You think they wouldn't lie about Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, anything?

Listen to Cody Snodgres on YouTube. You'll call him a wacko, but he talks all about Mena, Waco, OKC, Clintons, Bushes. He claims to have been CIA black ops. He is very believable, much more so than Adam Schiff.
Bro....Cody Snodgres? He is very believable? LOL. Adam Schiff is a lying, sniveling piece of crap who has a hand in our politics. Snodgres is an entertainer on youtube who gets clicks by deceiving and trolling dim-witted people.

Politicians are liars. Always have been, always will be. Doesn't mean they're lying about 9/11, Waco, etc. Conspiracy theorists believe the wildest crap with no proof whatsoever, yet demand 100% infallible evidence in order to believe things went down the way they were told. News flash buddy: that almost never exists. I can't 100%, without a doubt prove to you that I woke up this morning or ate breakfast. I can't absolutely prove we're not being ruled by a bunch of lizard overlords in the sky, either.
ATM9000
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

snowdog90 said:

IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

911 truther ...check

Bro....Cody Snodgres? He is very believable? LOL. Adam Schiff is a lying, sniveling piece of crap who has a hand in our politics. Snodgres is an entertainer on youtube who gets clicks by deceiving and trolling dim-witted people.

Politicians are liars. Always have been, always will be. Doesn't mean they're lying about 9/11, Waco, etc. Conspiracy theorists believe the wildest crap with no proof whatsoever, yet demand 100% infallible evidence in order to believe things went down the way they were told. News flash buddy: that almost never exists. I can't 100%, without a doubt prove to you that I woke up this morning or ate breakfast. I can't absolutely prove we're not being ruled by a bunch of lizard overlords in the sky, either.

Lol

'I believe the government does all this horribly heinous stuff secretly and aren't to be trusted but capable of pulling off mass conspiracies and coverups' - snowdog90

'I also believe the government who I think is capable of mass conspiracies and coverups wouldn't just take care of a 'former black ops' whistleblower who is all over Youtube' - also snowdog90
snowdog90
I appreciate the posts above. I appreciate that you think I'm crazy. I'm not. If you met me, you would be surprised at how straight-laced conservative I am. I have my beliefs based on tons of research. You want to discount that, fine. I used to be you.

Again, I have fought these battles many times for days on Texags. I don't want to do it again. Building 7 is weird, but it's one of hundreds or thousands of weird things from 9/11. These "half-baked" theories are not half-baked. They are supported by my own eyes watching the videos of that day and by THOUSANDS of architects, engineers, pilots and families of 9/11 victims. The belief that the official story of 9/11 is bogus is GROWING, not dying. There is a reason for that.

This government is out of control, as is easily evident by the events of the day. Impeachment?? Based on what? Why? Epstein killed himself? Really?? Based on what evidence? This is not new. It is an extension of everything this government has gotten away with for years and years.

If Hillary had won, things would be a lot worse. Thank God for small miracles.

snowdog90
ATM9000 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

snowdog90 said:

IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

911 truther ...check

Lol

'I believe the government does all this horribly heinous stuff secretly and aren't to be trusted but capable of pulling off mass conspiracies and coverups' - snowdog90

'I also believe the government who I think is capable of mass conspiracies and coverups wouldn't just take care of a 'former black ops' whistleblower who is all over Youtube' - also snowdog90

Listen to him. I dare you.

And what is the alternative?

For example, the Clinton death list. Bring that up and you are laughed at. "They couldn't get away with that... Besides, people commit suicide all the time". Then someone like Cody Snodgres miraculously survives several attempts on his life and blows the whistle, and you say, "they would have killed him, so he must be lying."

I don't care if you believe what I do. I don't like knowing what I know. I just hope Trump can mend as much as possible all that is broken.
PanzerAggie06
AG
snowdog90 said:

Listen to him. I dare you.

And what is the alternative?

For example, the Clinton death list. Bring that up and you are laughed at. "They couldn't get away with that... Besides, people commit suicide all the time". Then someone like Cody Snodgres miraculously survives several attempts on his life and blows the whistle, and you say, "they would have killed him, so he must be lying."

I don't care if you believe what I do. I don't like knowing what I think I know. I just hope Trump can mend as much as possible all that is broken.
Fixed it for you.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Then someone like Cody Snodgres miraculously survives several attempts on his life

According to who, Cody Snodgres?

I was a Navy Seal Green Beret USAF Parajumper Marine Recon, and I've survived 300 different attempts on my life by people who claim that my Pooka, Harvey*, is not real.

Prove me wrong.

* Harvey
chimmy
Ukraine has Hillary's emails.
The Kraken
AG
Snowdog...you're not crazy.

However

Quote:

Again, I have fought these battles many times for days on Texags. I don't want to do it again. Building 7 is weird, but it's one of hundreds or thousands of weird things from 9/11. These "half-baked" theories are not half-baked. They are supported by my own eyes watching the videos of that day and by THOUSANDS of architects, engineers, pilots and families of 9/11 victims. The belief that the official story of 9/11 is bogus is GROWING, not dying. There is a reason for that.
The only thing that's weird about 9/11 are the terrorists who thought their actions served any good. Even they weren't mentally crazy, but they were determined zealots who believed they had authority and justified reason from a higher power to strike the enemy.

I can't say the same about George W Bush and the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who would have been directly or indirectly involved in staging the most elaborate, secretive and diabolical plot in human history. To buy into these these theories you have to:

• Believe they came up with the idea
  • Believe they made a plan
  • Believe they were convinced they could execute the plan
  • Believe they were assured they could keep it a secret

Do you believe all 4?
IDAGG
AG
snowdog90 said:

IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

911 truther ...check

So, like most conspiracy theorists, you have no evidence.

I've also had discussions and debates with some smart people. We have come to the conclusion that most of these conspiracy theories are downright laughable in their improbability.

Politicians lie? OMG, I am shocked. Waco was government incompetence and hubris at its finest. Why would they lie about Oklahoma City? So you really believe some group of people in the US government blew up the Murrah building in OKC? And then were able to keep it secret? Holy Hell. The same government that F's up most the stuff it touches through sheer incompetence and leaks info like a sieve?

Means nothing. YouTube is full of wackos.
snowdog90
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Then someone like Cody Snodgres miraculously survives several attempts on his life

I was a Navy Seal Green Beret USAF Parajumper Marine Recon, and I've survived 300 different attempts on my life by people who claim that my Pooka, Harvey*, is not real.

Prove me wrong.

* Harvey

There are hundreds of hours of him on YouTube. Listen to him. He's also written a 700+ page book about his time in black ops. See what you think. Here's a YouTube video that's almost 2 hours long. I haven't listened to all of this one but I will now. I'm sure you will ignore it.

I don't know if he's lying or not. If so, he's a much better liar than the Clintons, but I guess you disagree with that since I guess you believe the Clintons are innocent of all the conspiracy theories they're named in.

So listen to it if you like. OR just call him a liar based simply on the fact that you don't like what he's saying. Whatever.
snowdog90
IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

IDAGG said:

snowdog90 said:

911 truther ...check

So, like most conspiracy theorists, you have no evidence.

I've also had discussions and debates with some smart people. We have come to the conclusion that most of these conspiracy theories are downright laughable in their improbability.

Politicians lie? OMG, I am shocked. Waco was government incompetence and hubris at its finest. Why would they lie about Oklahoma City? So you really believe some group of people in the US government blew up the Murrah building in OKC? And then were able to keep it secret? Holy Hell. The same government that F's up most the stuff it touches through sheer incompetence and leaks info like a sieve?

Means nothing. YouTube is full of wackos.

There are things I'd like to say but I'll try to stay civil. You are just wrong about me, and I've spent tons of my time arguing with people like you. It's not due to lack of evidence, there's MOUNTAINS of it. I'm not investing my time beating my head against a wall again.

Listen to Snodgres. Then come back and tell me what a fool I am for thinking he's authentic. OR, just call him a wacko liar based on no knowledge of him. Whatever.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

There are hundreds of hours of him on YouTube. Listen to him. He's also written a 700+ page book about his time in black ops
So, I was correct, he's the one making the unproveable claims about his career and the alleged attempts.

Quote:

If so, he's a much better liar than the Clintons, but I guess you disagree with that since I guess you believe the Clintons are innocent of all the conspiracy theories they're named in
Do I believe the Clintons are money-grubbing, corrupt, dirty, etc?

Certainly.

Do I believe they are some sort of Supervillain duo, running an elaborate conspiracy?

Heck, no, they can't even do email security right.

Of course, I'm not going to listen to two hours of some deranged wanna-be making up crap to sell books. Despite my way-too-frequent posts on TexAgs, I do have a life.

I suggest you get one, too.

All this conspiracy crap is poisoning your mind. People can, and do, say the most ridiculous crap online. They don't give a crap who it hurts, or if it is even remotely true. They are chasing clicks, likes, ad revenue, book sales, on, and on.

As someone said before, you are trying to believe that the Clintons murder people, pedos kidnap and murder thousands, the government brought down buildings on 9/11 with sh**tons of explosives that tens of thousands of people never noticed being placed, etc. etc. etc.

Yet this super professional cabal, capable of slight-of-hand that would make David Copperfield envious, running the world from the Stonecutter HQ......is somehow incapable of a simple hit on a whistle-blower.

It is bizzaro world.
ATM9000
AG
snowdog90 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Prove me wrong.

* Harvey

There are hundreds of hours of him on YouTube. Listen to him. He's also written a 700+ page book about his time in black ops. See what you think. Here's a YouTube video that's almost 2 hours long. I haven't listened to all of this one but I will now. I'm sure you will ignore it.

I don't know if he's lying or not. If so, he's a much better liar than the Clintons, but I guess you disagree with that since I guess you believe the Clintons are innocent of all the conspiracy theories they're named in.

So listen to it if you like. OR just call him a liar based simply on the fact that you don't like what he's saying. Whatever.

Clinton's are 'innocent of all the conspiracy theories they are named in'

So conspiracy theories are a crime or criminal charge now?
eric76
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Prove me wrong.

* Harvey
I liked that movie.
PA24
AG
I lean toward believing him ....

This world we live in is not what it appears.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

After watching all those newscaster delivering the same message from different cities over the USA,

Local TV stations are owned by big media conglomerates. It's not some sort of big conspiracy when all the local stations say the same thing. It's simply corporate laziness and cheapness. Corporate HQ comes up with a campaign, and sends the same script to every local station. Same thing on news stories. Some hack at HQ is writing all the news stories and emailing them to the locals. Saves a lot of money.
titan
S

There is another aspect, more subtle, that can explain some of the events without resorting to super conspiracy theories. Since officials DO routinely lie to CYA and escape consequences and blame, sometimes the answer may be a bit more simpler.

For Building 7, it just may be that the best answer is more like this: since no one died in it coming down, the "bleeds that leads" media paid no attention to it. It may have been brought down deliberately after all, for some reason unclear. Maybe an overzealous action related to containment -- fire break, whathaveyou. There seem to be enough rumors of it. Maybe it even contained secrets and was pre-configured for such a case. (Stay with me here)

This.Still.Would.Not.Make. 9/11 itself any kind of "inside job" or cover-up. It would just mean there is something not quite right about Building 7.

Chaotic things happen in a war zone type situation, which is what the vicinity of the towers had become that day.

So it is possible to surmise a covert or criminal reason even for 7's fate, but it would a response to 9/11, not an indicator that the attack itself is anything other than what it appeared to be.

My point: sometimes the truth is something hinky or bad happened, but it is far short of the most malevolently evil or wicked event.
CanyonAg77
AG
You point is good, however Building 7 collapsed because of weird construction and unchecked fires.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.