Conspiracy theories you believe in

163,670 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I recommend this book and author interview's for those interested in Howard Hughes.
https://www.amazon.com/Boxes-Secret-Life-Howard-Hughes/dp/1608081397

I don't necessarily believe McLelland (though what a story, with plenty of detail) ... but
2 things we can say for sure about Hughes.

- he was in deep with the early iterations of the "Deep State"
- The Aviator glossed over 100% how syphilis impacted Hughes (terribly and frequently)
Daddy
AG
azulAg said:

my thought was lucifer wanted free will and God threw him out of heaven

Because Lucifer found out about the creation of man, His children whom he poured out his own Spirit and that made him jealous.

But the Bible says why, pride.

I want to be like the most High. Read Isaiah but I believe that's why the adversary Satan Lucifer which is Greek hayel is Hebrew hates us so much he attacks guy's shoulder much like the worst attack on you is attacking your children to a basically make God hurt.
Redstone
AG
Not sure about McMillan. However, there have been plenty of suspicious ranch deaths of prominent people, including Scalia (very good reason that one is not going away).

relevant, especially for those of us still bothered by Andrew Breitbart's death

https://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
Redstone
AG
Bill Clinton has at least 2 children
- Danney Williams
- Gennifer Flowers ... evil action IMO

Hillary Clinton has at least 1 with Webb Hubbell

Redstone
AG
One big thing Roger Stone did for the president in 2016 (as he frequently bragged about in private company, including to a group I was in)
engagement with African-American voters concerning the Clinton treatment of Danney Williams.
There is some quantitative evidence this mattered, although it is hard to parse.
Redstone
AG
Remember when Erik Prince was all over the media about 2 years ago talking in detail about the NYPD and the contents of Weiner's laptop?

I predict this will be back in 2020.
Daddy
AG
A most mass gun violence has are orchestrated events. Vegas, was the most outrageous.

B 911 does anybody even believe the garbage put out today. The buildings were very easily shot down with controlled demolition.

C the Federal reserve is controlled by global bankers that are mostly influenced by the rothschilds who control much of what we call Western cultures today and they induce war there for population control, and there for power. They are stealing from us everyday.

D many of the world's elites are luciferians and I do believe many are involved in pedophilia.

E there is an internal war in America between the deep State the cabal the globalist and those on the inside that find out about it. Basilar there's a fire begins Good and evil freedom and control
Redstone
AG
For Q believers (I am an agnostic)...
Q recently linked to the M12 twitter account.

No question Majestic was an above top secret MI (DIA) operation.
If you have the time, here are about 70% of the M12 tweets.
https://www.docdroid.net/LcnDmKL/majestic-messages-of-disclosure.pdf#page=37

(Again, I am a Catholic who believes in spirits/angels/demons, and wants to believe in aliens, and do NOT endorse M12. so info only).
Get Off My Lawn
BrotherChad said:

Epstein didn't kill himself
To the Bee's point - it's more of a conspiracy theory to believe that he DID kill himself...
Redstone
AG
Scientology watchers, read Tony Ortega daily.
https://tonyortega.org/scientology/

So many conspiracies have come to light here - including the (probably) largest infiltration of the US government in history....
Operation Snow White
and
the secret operation to get Tom Cruise a new wife after Nicole bailed (years of failure).
There's a lot.
Redstone
AG
Ever been to Clearwater, FL?
Guess who secretly just bought up about 90% of downtown and the immediate areas?
https://projects.tampabay.com/projects/2019/investigations/scientology-clearwater-real-estate/

Redstone
AG
My opinion of Watergate:

Break-in planned from White House by Jeb Magruder and John Dean. Never at a higher level than them - reaction to call-girl ring about to be exposed.
CIA discovers and co-opts. Nixon guilty of other things, including dirty Fla. mob money, but innocent here.
Silent Coup book vindicated by history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Coup
Main historical archives for this is A&M System: https://www.watergate.com/

Woodward top aide to Gen. Haig (Naval Intelligence). Placed by CIA Mockingbird into the Post....former top intelligence aide to Haig, a "reporter" with no reporting experience, he must have been hired due to his amazing writing ability. Archives housed by .......Texas A&M University System
https://www.watergate.com/bob-woodward/woodward-haig-connection

Dean lost badly to Alice Mayhew and Taylor Branch, his ghost writer ... why? Consistent dishonesty. Let's briefly review some details -
- proven lies to Nixon for 10 months, until March 73.
- who destroyed the notebook found in Hunt's White House safe? Dean.
- smears of Jack Caufield and Anthony Ulascewicz...oops.
- work of investigative journalist Clark Mollenhoff.... pretty clear Dean had prior knowledge of operation
- Magruder testified under oath.... not only prior knowledge, but Dean as the instigator of Gemstone.
- Dean had access to FBI investigation of the break-in....including the fact the FBI found no working bug.
- His relationship to investigator John Caufiled ...another big oops (look it up).
- Paying Lou Russell to hide in Silver Spring
- All the (another oops) denials to Heidi Rikan and the DNC "relationships".... (Eugenio Martinez and the key, very fascinating stuff)

That's just for starters. This was a CIA co-opt of an amateur operation to get call girl records.
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

Remember when Erik Prince was all over the media about 2 years ago talking in detail about the NYPD and the contents of Weiner's laptop?

I predict this will be back in 2020.

What does Erik Prince have to do with this?

Great posts btw
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Redstone
AG
Prince is plugged into the NYPD, who was in a battle with Comey's FBI for the contents of Weiner's laptop (including improperly secured HRC emails, but I think much worse) ....

Now with Wray, contents turned over. Part of Durham investigation. NYPD intelligence (very highly competent group) has a copy of contents.

Controversy will resurface in 2020. Though I think Weiner turned, like Spacey.

More tomorrow, mark the thread. Forgot several things on Monday.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Redstone said:

Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev ... a lot here, most of it VERY screwy.

Start with Tamerlan's uncle Ruslan - very well established and long-time CIA connections. Why was this guy even in the country?

Why was Tamerlan's friend Ibragim Todashev, suspect in the Waltham triple homicide on the tenth anniversary of 9/11, given either refugee status or asylum (not clear) ??

Why was Todashev shot by the FBI in the midst of a confession (yes, look this up)
???
So many fishy things in that 2013 event. Then the railroad to super max in Colorado.
Redstone
AG
Alright, here is a very heavy one that is difficult to speculate about. A lot of people have talked though, and plenty of local residents have asked very informed and pressing questions.

I believe there are more than 100 secret and semi-secret medical labs founded and funded by the US government, throughout the US. Some very bad, unintended consequences - not to mention, some unspeakably bad intended ones, such as early syphilis research.

Let's illustrate with one example. Lyme, CT. Did a man-made strain of Borrelia burgdorferi escape via deer from a high containment biological warfare laboratory on Plum Island? I DON'T KNOW. But the people there do wonder.

Redstone
AG
The mind experiments labs might have been concentrated in New Orleans (Tulane).
Also there IMO was a (1964) particle accelerator under the supervision of the Alton Ochsner.
If you have the stomach for it, you might look into the polio actions....it's bad.
Is there a connection here to AIDS? A vector for soft-tissue cancers of many variets that could cross species?
Related to the explosion in the 70s and beyond of soft tissue cancers?

Is the key to understanding the origin of AIDS and cancer rate increases the death of researcher Mary Sherman? A murder cover-up of out of control energy from a particle accelerator?
Redstone
AG
4th Los Alamos spy?

We now have the conclusive proof.

Oscar Seborer

Harvey Klehr & John Earl Haynes - Studies in Intelligence, current issue
SquirrellyDan
AG
Redstone said:

The mind experiments labs might have been concentrated in New Orleans (Tulane).
Also there IMO was a (1964) particle accelerator under the supervision of the Alton Ochsner.
If you have the stomach for it, you might look into the polio actions....it's bad.
Is there a connection here to AIDS? A vector for soft-tissue cancers of many variets that could cross species?
Related to the explosion in the 70s and beyond of soft tissue cancers?

Is the key to understanding the origin of AIDS and cancer rate increases the death of researcher Mary Sherman? A murder cover-up of out of control energy from a particle accelerator?
An admirable effort, but your trolling has fallen off lately. Work harder!
Redstone
AG
Murder to Tupac -

I think the evidence is very compelling with regard to Snoop, Sharitha Golden, Lil Dead and Reggie Wright Jr.

Some good YouTube videos that lay out - in careful detail - why.
(Russell Poole, LAPD)

For reading:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/znmkqy/after-all-these-years-were-still-trying-to-figure-out-who-killed-2pac-056

edit: video
Redstone
AG
According to Papa John, he was pushed out in a conspiracy.

He named names.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/as-papa-john-s-moves-on-without-its-founder-john/article_b249cd6a-0fd0-11ea-98be-57e90d623b95.html
Kanyes psychiatrist
Redstone said:

According to Papa John, he was pushed out in a conspiracy.

He named names.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/as-papa-john-s-moves-on-without-its-founder-john/article_b249cd6a-0fd0-11ea-98be-57e90d623b95.html
I thought this was well known by people who are not sheep.
Redstone
AG
Chief NYC spy handler for the Soviets was Rudolf Abel.

Mark Rylance was pretty good in Bridge of Spies playing him.

His successful cover story? He was a painter. CPUSA was highly effective at recruitment for about a decade, it seems, but had a lot of problems right after the war ended.

Brother of Ted Hall, major Soviet spy, was Ed Hall ....... Air Force colonel who was a very major contributor to our ICBM program.
Redstone
AG
IMO the breadth and possible depth of current Chinese espionage - especially regarding technology - far surpasses the tech-stealing successes of the Soviets (atomic bomb excepted).

How many elected officials and members of the bureaucratic oligarchy are implicated?

Redstone
AG
Activist @ReignOfApril who has very strongly impacted the Oscar voting and vetting process in Hollywood in recent years?

An impressive reinvention of April Sands - fired from the federal government and disbarred for violating the Hatch Act - Lois Lerner involved as well.

Prime example of what I talked about several pages back.

Some things are news, and some things are NOT news.
Redstone
AG
Want to highlight this ACADEMIC study.

http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7?fbclid=IwAR0nSkjckMlErJQDhwPCdNNbDGoPJRWrdjwmiJy9t8QZSQX_Ti1nWkF9Us4

Quote from it:
"Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11"
"...the collapse was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building"
The Kraken
AG
This thread is comedic gold!!
IDAGG
AG
New World Ag said:

This thread is comedic gold!!
Yup. Bumper sticker type self identification.
Agnzona
Fwave said:

BenFiasco14 said:

We haven't been told the whole story behind the Vegas shooter. Specifically, his motive, because he was likely a rabid leftist that specifically sought out a country music festival to kill presumed Republicans. This would hurt the press' narrative.

Nah, I am convinced it was an FBI deal gone bad and the shooting was a coverup.
Or he was some type of government informant, mole or operative that just snapped. But he certainly wasn't what was portrayed rich, successful guy on a bad gambling streak that just snapped.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Post removed:
by user
Kanyes psychiatrist
Funny how people know about the gulf of Tonkin but brush it off and assume the government would never hurt their own for $$ and power.
IDAGG
AG
JJMt said:

You know, IDAGG, you are a level-headed guy whose posts I enjoy reading very much. My initial reaction in reading this thread is identical to yours.

But then I think of a lot of the evil stuff that the government's done in the past that we now know about, such as the experiments on African Americans, the experiments on the mentally ill, and so forth. If someone had told us about those before they became public knowledge, we would have laughed at them as being tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists.

Now, that doesn't make every modern day conspiracy true, but it does make me wonder what the government's up to right now that we would be appalled at if we knew.
Actually I don't doubt that a few of the ones mentioned in this 26 page thread are true or mostly true. And I have no doubt there are political conspiracies going on right now that we don't know of or we are sort of aware of but can't prove. Limited conspiracies by a small group of people. As an example, I do believe a small group of folks in the Obama Administration coordinated to hobble the Trump administration by making up/grossly exaggerating the Russian narrative.

What I am chuckling at is the belief that some posters have of many, many widespread, far-ranging conspiracies that are coordinated from some smoke filled room somewhere in Colorado (or Monaco, or somewhere exotic). It's a mindset, one that is fascinating, entertaining..and frankly, disturbing. I challenge anyone to start at the beginning of the thread and start reading every post. By page 6 or so, most folks will say to themselves: "Holy Cow, who put LSD in the water supply!" (With a nod to MK Ultra)

Redstone
AG
In the cases of Tonkin and the USS Liberty, the evidence is overwhelming. And the survivors, and the descendants of the survivors? Vocal, and ignored. Many other examples (ever talked to a military veteran POW activist?)

Now, who said the following:

"clear that high government officials distorted facts and deceived the American public about events that led to full U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War."

Lieutenant Commander Pat Paterson, U.S. Navy

U.S. Naval Institute
https://www.usni.org/magazines/naval-history-magazine/2008/february/truth-about-tonkin
BenFiasco14
AG
#WokeByRedstone
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Agristotle
AG
Redstone doing work! That is a lot of reading to catch up on!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.