Conspiracy theories you believe in

157,248 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember that CIA literally invented new categories of "art" as cultural co-ops ( abstract expressionism)? I do.
TyHolden
AG
cuz-i-can said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

Keep em coming Redstone!
I can't catch up...
Feel free to contest whatever he's saying....you have that opportunity here. It's not Twittter.
Redstone
AG
There is no such thing as a supersoldier against accurate artillery and aircraft.
US military has not fought a real military since Korea. And even since then, the losses..

Sad to say, but Chris Kyle and Luttrell are propaganda. What do many fellow servicemen say about them and their entertainment.
Well..Check it out.

This is fake masculinity. Killing is extremely personal and you will carry it with you until your last days unless you have mental problems (which many people in the forces do). The monetization of these stories is gross and should be beneath a soldier.
Redstone
AG
Dead Internet Theory

Even a small operation with minimal starting capital can easily buy upvotes, auto-generated posts, and (more expensive) human controlled accounts who will shill tirelessly for brand (including blue-checks).

Crypto social media reflects the crypto market - completely manipulated. Likewise the various meme franchises consciously groom acolytes and cooperate at the 'leadership' level. Corporate and NGOs with their vastly greater resources can impose a blanket pseudo-reality of assent. We already know they employ drones to edit Wikipedia in their favor (and Wikipedia is ultimately a battle of who has the time and energy to fight the endless arbitration battles the longest).
Redstone
AG
Lots of ways to kill people

Especially with black box budgets

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-cia-heart-attack-gun-e3d0fb93adeb

Ross Perot
Senator Church

Heroes of truth
Redstone
AG
There's your 2 pages

Back soon
TyHolden
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

There's your 2 pages

Back soon

"Stay Classy, San Diego"
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Zemira
AG
FAT SEXY said:

What if Redstone isn't real.. This persona is just a glitch in the simulation.

I can confirm Redstone is real.
Shakes the Clown
TyHolden
AG
Redstone is da trufe
TyHolden
AG
are we allowed to say the letter on here or is that instant ban hammer?

i'm curious if the gab thing is still going? i dropped all social media after texags dropped it.
Spurswin5
agdoc2001 said:

Many major sporting events are fixed in order to ensure that franchises representing major metropolitan areas end up in the championship games.

Hmmmm.my San Antonio Spurs?
Serious Lee
kim kardashian is emmanuel goldstein.

that butt of hers is a wonka bar.
TheEternalPessimist
57 STATES! said:

Captain Planet cartoon was created by liberals to brainwash millennials to the left
That is not a conspiracy.

Have you ever watched a full episode? Or seen Ted Turner's own ideas about what this show was for?
Old McDonald
my anti-conspiracy conspiracy theory: there is no secret cabal of hyper influential elites running everything from the shadows. the world is just full of varying degrees of incompetent people faking it, from Bezos down to the bum on the street. **** just happens.
IndividualFreedom
Covid/Wuhan is the beginning of the Great Reset which includes manufactured population control.
NoahAg
IndividualFreedom said:

Covid/Wuhan is the beginning of the Great Reset which includes manufactured population control.

Kinda hard to call that a conspiracy at this point.
Aquin
AG
I followed your recommendation and read LB) Mastermind of the JFK Assassination. The authors knowledge of the players and how they connect is amazing. That said I check the index for George H.W. Bush. He was listed but no page given. I expected to see him mentioned in the text that listed all the CIA personnel at Dealy Plaza, but he was not included. I could have missed his name, but if not can you explain the omission.
Redstone
AG
Glad you enjoyed. Philip F. Nelson is amazing. Chase the shots with Russ Baker, Family of Secrets. He's an honest leftist, as is David Talbot.

In my email communications with Nelson -
He indicated that although a Maryland guy willing to travel, and with a heavy TX research focus, some big and related subjects will need to be returned to.

HW was a minor player in the 60s, and almost "lost" his career after Sen. P Bush was off the scene …. Until Nixon saved it. Roger Stone (yeah I know and I agree) was quite good on this in his Nixon's Secrets (paperback only for that one).
Redstone
AG
A lot of material to curate, hopefully back this week.

Interested folks - please do go back pages. Everything I post is in some way "researchable," and quite a bit of it proven.
UTExan
Freemasons and the Antichrist

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Mulberrywildman
AG
And yet you vote for such people (incompetent and fake) and their ideologies...at least you admit to contributing to the sh*t sandwich...congrats I guess?
PooDoo
AG
Old McDonald said:

my anti-conspiracy conspiracy theory: there is no secret cabal of hyper influential elites running everything from the shadows. the world is just full of varying degrees of incompetent people faking it, from Bezos down to the bum on the street. **** just happens.

Sure are a lot of people desperately fighting for control and power. Why waste the energy if **** just happens?
titan
S

More a question of late than a belief ---- is this idea of `controlled opposition' true after all. FNC's behavior Nov 3/4 really raised it, but there are others.
UTExan
PooDoo said:

Old McDonald said:

Sure are a lot of people desperately fighting for control and power. Why waste the energy if **** just happens?

Exactly. See Soros' Justice and Public Safety PAC which funds left wing District Attorney candidates.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Buck Turgidson
titan said:

More a question of late than a belief ---- is this idea of `controlled opposition' true after all. FNC's behavior Nov 3/4 really raised it, but there are others.
Newsmax is questionable too.
Agristotle
AG
Newsmax can be strange. Also hard to watch at times.
TheEternalPessimist
agdoc2001 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

agdoc2001 said:

Many major sporting events are fixed in order to ensure that franchises representing major metropolitan areas end up in the championship games.
I wouldn't go so far as to say "fixed" because that would imply the teams are in on it as well. Intentionally biased officiating or something? Sure.

I agree
Hey doc -- when all the hospitals and doctors shut me and others out from treatment when we dont get the jab..... will you still treat us? Or do we deserve to just die?

Seeking clarification for a friend....
TheEternalPessimist
The NHL rigged the draft lottery so a struggling Penguins team would get Sydney Crosby and not be in a position where they would have to move the franchise.
DGAG92
AG
tu's dildo march was actually a diversion from their bad football program.
Ol Army 01
AG
The Keurig was created and developed to extract and send water inter-dimentionally; it's a subtle way to steal earth's water without us knowing and worse of our own volition.

Think about the single serve units in a hotel, 16 oz bottle goes in, only 8 oz of coffee comes back.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.