Conspiracy theories you believe in

160,193 Views | 1535 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ol Army 01
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I saw that video. Oldarmy1, what was that? Where did you get it? Where was it video'ed? What do you think about it?
It was claimed to be a video of the Mosque that was attacked. On the video you see people laughing while others were walking around with blood stains on their clothes. Then this one guy comes into the frame and lays down like he was dead.

I watched it and was blown away. I can't believe it's been removed. Did you get it on YouTube?

Now I'm more curious... please share
Redstone
AG
By the way I am always opposed to murder

Largest Yezidi temple in the world? Being built right now by the Armenian government
Redstone
AG
Breivik and the recent NZ evil:
plenty of common symbolism / claimed allegiance and no I'm not talking about white nationalism

chans are all over it if you have time for that rabbit hole
Redstone
AG
LA people, and we have a couple on the board, might be familiar with long-time chatter about Getty and that estate
I predict news about it within the year
Epstein's island too
The q people may be wrong about a lot, but they tend to be very good at symbol pattern recognition

Related, I will also update about the Denver airport tomorrow

Ask yourself: why can we observe common symbols at "creepy" places?
Redstone
AG
Forgot to mention last week that Beyond Top Secret is a worthy examination of the Phoenix Lights, an interesting example of how a widely observed event in modern times can drop down the memory hole.

UFOs unquestionably exist, and then the question is alien life. Whatever the hell these unidentified flying objects were, a lot of people saw them, and the government was very obviously lying, as plenty of officials later admitted.
Redstone
AG
When and how did Osama bin Laden die?

I don't know

What we do know is that some military officials in a good position to question the official narrative have done so
Redstone
AG
Many things happen by "open conspiracy" : powerful and wealthy people act in the shadows but it's easy to understand what's going on
Ex.
Does Qatar practice both forced and de facto slavery? Like many Texans, I've been, and have opinions on this
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

By the way, history nerds, the much loved (and certainly much afflicted) Kurds rival only the Turks in being beastly to the Armenians - "their land" we hear so much about is Greater Armenia as far as Armenia lovers such as myself are concerned.

This mid-March is the yearly anniversary of widespread assassinations in Berlin against Young Turk leaders of the Armenian genocide, throughout the early 1920s. For some reason March was the big month....in cold blood, often in crowded markets, with cheers for the gunmen.
Armenian genocide? This is denied by many mainstream leftist talking heads.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Redstone
AG
The "suicide" of Natacha Jaitt?
Nope.
Argentina, a major child trafficking center, will be more and more in the news for this.
Bad as it gets.
commando2004
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Armenian genocide? This is denied by many mainstream leftist talking heads.
Hell, there's even a widely-followed left-wing propaganda group who calls themselves "The Young Turks".
Redstone
AG
Kinsey:
his lets call it "interest" in children was known from day 1...black and white, official documents. The conspiracy aspects are in the questions of why this wasn't then and is not now more known.
Redstone
AG
Why are conspiracies everywhere?
Because governments lie all the time
Because people who conspire....later like to talk!!

Look up Andrew Neather (Britain)
Redstone
AG
When I wrote about Bob Lazar, I forgot to mention:
the government attempts to discredit his credentials have been fully and comprehensively exposed
Watch the doc
Redstone
AG
Regarding aliens, Mars "face" images, moon missions (yes we went), etc.;

Joe Rogan is exactly correct to ask:
-Why the government lies? Is to boost the "conspiracy theorists?" The government has been caught in blatant lies. Me, I don't know why, but they have and do lie.
Redstone
AG
To return to Italy and P2: a couple of the young women known to frequent the "bunga bunga" events ended up dead this month. Witnesses have been speaking out about the symbolisms
Redstone
AG
Cardinal Pell:
I am NOT saying he is innocent. Also...My thoughts on the scandals are clear on this thread.

However,
look at the "evidence" presented: very, very, very weak. Second, he was extradited just as he gained power - actual power, not by title, this is the snakepit of the Curia we are talking about - over the Vatican Bank.
I'm guessing that is relevant
Redstone
AG
Many on the chans, and the big Q people there, are convinced Facebook is project lifelog / DARPA (CIA).
The arguments are actually decent.
What is for sure true is that some 2004-2005 competitors have suggested so, mostly middle mgmt types for Friendster and MySpace
BenFiasco14
AG
Redstone said:

Regarding aliens, Mars "face" images, moon missions (yes we went), etc.;

Joe Rogan is exactly correct to ask:
-Why the government lies? Is to boost the "conspiracy theorists?" The government has been caught in blatant lies. Me, I don't know why, but they have and do lie.
Link to joe Rogan interview ?
Redstone
AG

Plus recommended videos from that link
Plus Edgar Mitchell (very credible to me)

edit: let me be clear I think we went to the moon. What's weird is NASA behavior, listen to Mitchell on that
MosesHallEnforcer
AG
Redstone said:

Breivik and the recent NZ evil:
plenty of common symbolism / claimed allegiance and no I'm not talking about white nationalism

chans are all over it if you have time for that rabbit hole

Can you elaborate so we don't have to try and navigate the Chan's?
FJB
AG
miller58 was really Von
Who is John Galt?

PeterPan
snowdog90 said:

PeterPan said:

Pignorant said:

Bin Laden was never caught by tracking his courier.

A Pakistani official walked into the CIA office in Pakistan and told them where he was. Pakistan built the house for him to live in.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

However, ...... I know one of the soldiers on this mission. You're just scratching the surface on this one - goes much further than that.

Do tell.

Sorry, not gonna say anything that can get my buddy in trouble.

Redstone
AG
a). Masonic
b). Possible connections to the country Staff asked me not to post about (read this thread)
NOTE: I am NOT claiming direct links here - some channers are
Second, nobody go to the chans, they are very intentionally made to be frustrating
Sandiaman91
AG
While I've enjoyed this thread for a while now, and am perfectly aware at how nasty our government is, I'm also afraid that I've now jumped the shark on conspiracy theories. The amount of collusion needed to keep some of these things under wraps defies probability.

Snitches get stitches doesn't begin to cover what would be needed to keep this stuff under wraps.
"The goat rope continues..." -RGV AG
Redstone
AG
91, people talk, all the damn time, and a lot of that can actually be backed up by documents and physical evidence
"Under wraps" tends to mean "loss of social standing," "don't go there," which is to say...WEAK

Take JFK ONLY by the standards of courtroom evidence, I really believe the case is much stronger for CIA/Mafia w/contractors than for Warren conclusions
Redstone
AG
If conspiracy is the powerful and monied doing non-public planning, or a consequential and noteworthy non-public action, then
these things happen all the time...including the multiple black box budgets you currently pay for and might know about someday
Sandiaman91
AG
"Take JFK ONLY by the standards of courtroom evidence, I really believe the case is much stronger for CIA/Mafia w/contractors than for Warren conclusions"

Same...that is an example of something that was open and shut much too quickly for me to get behind. Hilary's bathroom server and the blatant destruction of evidence is another head scratcher. There are plenty of examples of our government serving something that doesn't pass the smell test.

My post was referring to the past couple hours I've spent stuck in a YouTube vortex of blather, that's all.

Please carry on, as I will surf some of these waves, and sit out the stuff that I won't have to paddle so hard to ride
Redstone
AG
One issue to watch with regard to China is if political figures have been bought off in various ways -
Feinstein's long-time aide has been credibly accused
Espionage for tech
Was Hillary's State server intentionally, internally compromised?
Redstone
AG
Clintons and Haiti and religion:
Some Haitian voodoo practitioners have claimed there was payment - over decades - to offer Bill and Hill "protection" and "guidance"
It's true look it up
snowdog90
TAMUallen said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I saw that video. Oldarmy1, what was that? Where did you get it? Where was it video'ed? What do you think about it?
It was claimed to be a video of the Mosque that was attacked. On the video you see people laughing while others were walking around with blood stains on their clothes. Then this one guy comes into the frame and lays down like he was dead.

I watched it and was blown away. I can't believe it's been removed. Did you get it on YouTube?

Oldarmy1 posted a video. The video showed many people dressed like Muslims. It showed many people watching the scene and videoing with their phones.

The scene was many people looking like they were wounded, bleeding. Some were just walking around but most were "acting out" their wounds. Meanwhile there were people walking around like coaches seeming to tell them how to make their wounds seem real.

It was crazy. Now it's gone and I can't find anything about it anywhere.
fullback44
AG

I believe I in the Polar Bear theory.... With 30,000 more polar bears than in 1960... I think Polar Bears will someday roam the world in wild abandonment... They will take over the grizzles in Alaska and eat all the Salmon, Grizzlies will start to decline... people need to start running to the cliffs and jumping !

This was taken from an Al Gores recent Polar Bear theory!
TDub
AG
snowdog90 said:

TAMUallen said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Oldarmy1 posted a video. The video showed many people dressed like Muslims. It showed many people watching the scene and videoing with their phones.

The scene was many people looking like they were wounded, bleeding. Some were just walking around but most were "acting out" their wounds. Meanwhile there were people walking around like coaches seeming to tell them how to make their wounds seem real.

A lot of mass shootings are either staged or carried out by the government
BenFiasco14
AG
snowdog90 said:

TAMUallen said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

snowdog90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Huh?
Sandiaman91
AG
"A lot of mass shootings are either staged or carried out by the government"

Etxag, please one CREDIBLE example of a mass shooting staged or perpetrated by the govt? Because there is not really "a lot" of mass shootings to begin with, which is why they are news worthy. So I'm curious which ones we are referring to...
MosesHallEnforcer
AG
I can corroborate. It was incredibly bizarre.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.