Avengers Endgame *** SPOILERS THREAD *** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

169,952 Views | 1502 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
AMW2010
AG
If you get bored... basically every marvel movie is on tv right now... USA has both avengers... iron man is about to start on syfy... Thor the dark world on tnt... iron man 3 on fx and the most current releases on Netflix.... it's like marvel overload and I'm 100% ok with that!!
Farmer1906
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Yeah same. I no longer feel like the MCU is required viewing. It's peaked at this point.

Not the same. Outside of Cap Marvel I really
Enjoy all the new characters. I'd like to see a little more street level type villains vs Cap Falcon & Winter Soldier. Then of course we go cosmic with GotG, maybe introduce Nova.

Growing up, the X-Men we're always my favorite. The MCU is going to do them right and we're going to eat it all up. Y'all will see.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Ulrich
Yeah, I'm more talking about on a risk basis... if Star Wars can lose money on a movie, any franchise can. That doesn't mean it's likely, but dropping 300mm+marketing on a 2020 Miss Marvel movie probably isn't the way to go.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Yeah same. I no longer feel like the MCU is required viewing. It's peaked at this point.

Enjoy all the new characters. I'd like to see a little more street level type villains vs Cap Falcon & Winter Soldier. Then of course we go cosmic with GotG, maybe introduce Nova.

Growing up, the X-Men we're always my favorite. The MCU is going to do them right and we're going to eat it all up. Y'all will see.

i'm meh.

this was the culmination for me. I'll likely only see sporadic others

never been a spiderman fan especially pre MCU - in fact Tobey Maguire and Garfield made me loathe spiderman. the kid has been pretty good though. I'll see far from home i'm sure.

and GotG 3 - I'm ok with but it better be better than part 2 or I'm about done

outside of those... not interested (BP 2, BW, DS 2, A&W 2, Blade, etc.)

disclosure - never a huge super hero movie guy.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
wangus12
AG
Marvel has easily earned my loyalty. Now it probably won't be the first possible showing, but I'll definitely see everything. Now if they make the move to go full political like the comics did for a bit, I'll be out pretty quick
chipotle
I was pretty mad when Thor's mom fat shamed him. Gonna go complain on Twitter and Facebook now
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
C@LAg said:

This is REALLY good summary of Easter Eggs and callbacks in Endgame.

A very good 25 minute watch.

Good stuff thanks for posting.
dan87
AG
v
The Dog Lord
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

It'll never be the same, but I'll still be happy to see future movies if they keep the quality where it has been. I assume GotG3 will bring in Adam Warlock. It'll also be interesting to see what they do with the X-Men.
Farmer1906
AG
I agree. But just because it's not as good as the OGs, it can still be great. The GotG will never be the Avengers, but we still think they're an awesome group.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
AgfromHOU
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I wish they'd take a year off and make a big deal about them coming back in 2021
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I think they should wait till 2023 and let the timeline catch up.
AustinAg2K
Just got back. Definitely my least favorite Avengers movie, and one of my least favorite Marvel movies. I think I only liked the first two Thor movies less. I hope the Avengers are done for a while. I'm tired of alien bad guys. I'm ready for something on a smaller scale again.
Fairview
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
wangus12
AG
JenniferLawrenceOK.gif
AustinAg2K
*** spoiler question ***

So, right before Nebula travels back to the present, she passes out. Why didn't she just jump back as soon as she wakes up? Or when she sees Thanos arrive? I didn't understand why she waits around for him to come get her.
AustinAg2K
C@LAg said:

I mean, seriously. Age of Ultron has to be at least worst than this.

To each their own. I haven't seen Age of Ultron on years, but I remember thinking it was just ok, but not really being bored during it. I found the first hour and a half of this one to be kind of boring. I enjoy most of the Marvel movies so I don't have a problem with suspending belief and overlooking minor plot holes, but it really annoyed me how they gave no explanation for how Scott Lang got out of the quantum zone. Also, I didn't like how easy it was for Tony Stark to figure out time travel. I'm not looking for an Oscar winning script, but it seemed like there was no effort put into explaining this one.
AgfromHOU
AG
Ultron is definitely the worst Avengers movie
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
exitone
AG
Question: who was the Asian kid standing with Clint and his family at the funeral? Does this tie back to the comics?

I gave a big eye roll to the girl power scene, but I guess we have to give something to the ladies. With Fat Thor on screen the whole time, we took away something for them to drool over
Dro07
AG
He was the kid in iron man 3

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Harley_Keener
Fairview
AG
The kid from Iron Man 3

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I didn't take Marvel finding Tony and Nebula as coincidence.

We know she came to Avengers HQ looking for Fury. And I assume that once there, they told her Tony & co had disappeared in space and she probably assumed they went after Thanos.

No idea if she knew about Titan, or if she could sense the distress signal from Quill's ship, but my guess is she had been searching for a while. Maybe for the whole 21 days.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
exitone
AG
Yep. I knew that was the kid from Iron Man 3. But I'm wondering who the asian boy was standing with Clint and his family. Did he always have an asian son and I just didn't notice?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
One fan service we didn't see...

A swarming army of giant ants pouring out to fight a wave of Thanos beast soldiers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.