Avengers Endgame *** SPOILERS THREAD *** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

162,717 Views | 1502 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
AMW2010
AG
Everyone dies! And Thanos brings them back to life just to toy with them!!

I don't know if that happens or not, I'm seeing it Friday morning...
AgsMnn
AG
Any spoilers from yesterday yet?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Yes, the movie is sad.
Claude!
I read that in a Donald Trump voice.
Gangnam Style
AG
AgsMnn said:

If you really want to know, https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudiosspoilers/

that entire subreddit is going TLJ level ape****
Prime0882
AG
Gangnam Style said:

AgsMnn said:

That good or bad? I'm not clicking the link.
wangus12
AG
JRC0811 said:

Gangnam Style said:

AgsMnn said:

I have a feeling if its beeing related to TLJ that people aren't pleased
Olsen
AG
From what I gathered from last week's leaked footage:

Banner eventually becomes Dr. Hulk at the Avengers facility.
Dr. Hulk and Rocket finds Thor is fat and Korg and Miek from Thor Ragnarok lives with him on another planet.
Stark finds Rocket working on the ship at the Avengers facility while Doom and Gloom from The Rolling Stones is played in the background. Fat Thor is wearing sunglasses indoors and Stark refers to him as Lebowski.
The walking scene in the Avengers facility is real with Fat Thor and Dr. Hulk wearing the white Avengers' suits.
Dr. Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Ant-Man went back in time or an alternate universe to the Battle of New York in 2012, finds old Hulk going ape crazy.
Captain America fighting his old previous self.
Dr. Hulk wears a Stark made Infinity Gauntlet with the Infinity Stones already inside it but it is too powerful for him to wield it.
Fat Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America fighting Thanos on a different planet with Captain America wielding the Mjolnir and his shield.
Captain America hears Falcon's voice through radio and was told to turn around, Okoye, Black Panther, and Shuri came out from a big portal.
Everyone who had died in Infinity War are back with Captain America calling out Avengers Assemble into an all out war against Thanos. This scene resembles the Battle at the Black Gate from Lord of the Rings Return of the King.
Spider-Man and Iron Man hugging it out. Captain Marvel destroys Thanos' giant ship with one blast.
Spider-Man finds the Infinity Gauntlet and gives it to Captain Marvel who has a new hairstyle.
Claude!
I just read the purported plot. Huh.
Gangnam Style
AG
Full leaks here: (OBVIOUSLY DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT)

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/bgfu90/endgame_leak/

So yeah...I'm not going to judge until I watch it.
Olsen
AG
My thoughts on the Endgame leak thread from Reddit:

I don't understand how the new storyline would be a 5-year jump forward when Spider-Man and his high school friends are still in high school. If Spider-Man Far From Home is a prequel to Endgame, then that should've been released before Endgame and after Black Panther.
AgsMnn
AG
What is TLJ?
Olsen
AG
The Last Jedi / Star Wars Episode 8
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
If you stay in your seats during the intermission, they show Black Widow and Captain Marvel making out for 15 minutes.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

If you stay in your seats during the intermission, they show Black Widow and Captain Marvel making out for 15 minutes.

can i simply attend intermission and skip the rest?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Bumping this thread for tonight. Need to get it back to the top so posters see it.
Olsen
AG
Walt Disney Pictures Music's YouTube page just uploaded some songs from the OST.

heddleston
AG
Do I need to spoiler tag posts here? I reckon it's fair game if you've made it this far
IrishAg
wangus12 said:

JRC0811 said:

Gangnam Style said:

AgsMnn said:

I have a feeling if its beeing related to TLJ that people aren't pleased
The movie is EPIC, and after seeing it, no spoiler does it justice for how they put it all together. EPIC is the only way I can explain it at this point. Lots of emotional moments, lots of funny moments, more than a few moments when you just want to get up and yell "YEEEEESSSS" at the top of your lungs, and I think every hard core fan should be able to find at least one moment of pure happiness some point in this movie. Overall I love how they put it all together and I am amazed that they pull it off.

Not really a spoiler, but I think once word of mouth hits, this thing will blow record projections out of the water

Not sure if the spoiler tag is needed in here, or on my content, but still feel it's necessary on reflex.
4th and Inches
AG
Just walked out of the theatre WHAT A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!

Captain America scene vs Thanos and his army is just GOLD!!!!!

Tony stark sendoff was awesome!

All in all just a total masterpiece!!
heddleston
AG
At Stark's funeral, who was that dark haired kid standing alone behind Falcon Bucky?
IrishAg
4th and Inches said:

Captain America scene vs Thanos and his army is just GOLD!!!!!

That was one of the scenes where when the moment happens you just want to get up a scream YESSSSS!

I can't believe they did everything they did, and in a way that was enjoyable and memorable.

Tony's sendoff was done right, and the choice he had to make to help them, and what could happen if they mess up tore me up (and still affects me) as a dad who almost lost his daughter.
IrishAg
The biggest point of contention I can see from die hards is what they did with Thor.
heddleston
AG
The early part of the movie where we were still finding out who had and hadnt died was so emotional and so well done. After seeing so much gut wrenching loss, then to see Scott Lang reunited with his daughter was set up and executed so well, it was a good movie cry right there.
heddleston
AG
After what he did in Infinity War and in the beginning, they needed to nerf him a little bit, and I think this sets him up well for hijinks in space, which is awesome and fun.
IrishAg
That's a good one too! They're a lot of moments, and I need to see it again already to get a chance to really put everything together....which is why this movie is going to be insane at the box office (and higher than what the analysts thought).

FYI, opening day in China was Wednesday and it made over a $100 million on the first DAY in China
IrishAg
Very good point on Thor, I wonder if they're going to add him into a large role for GOTG3? Which I'm going to assume is GOTG3 - the search for Gamora
4th and Inches
AG
thats the kid from Iron Man 3
IrishAg
4th and Inches said:

thats the kid from Iron Man 3
Good catch
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well that was utterly enjoyable from start to finish.

Gotta say, I had worries coming into the movie and they were put to rest.

That was much funnier than I expected. Might actually be the funniest MCU movie?

And sure, there was plenty of hand-waving and plot conveniences, but it's easy to forgive when it's such a fun and well-crafted story. All of that was worth it to get to that final battle, which was fantastic. (My one complaint is that maybe it was a bit too short, and the individual characters weren't given enough time to shine.)

Kind of predictable ending for Stark, but really well done. The one I didn't see coming was Cap. That was just perfection.

Fat Thor was absolute gold. The theater lost it any time he was on screen.

New Hulk was pretty good. (What was the explanation? He said he spent time where? I couldn't make out what he said.)

And to think, all this thanks to a rat.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just wondering, how come some of you like to see spoilers before the movie? Do you still find the movie enjoyable?
Post removed:
by user
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Forgot to mention that girl power scene. That was pretty eye rolling, yeah. Totally forced.
IrishAg
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Well that was utterly enjoyable from start to finish.

Gotta say, I had worries coming into the movie and they were put to rest.

That was much funnier than I expected. Might actually be the funniest MCU movie?

And sure, there was plenty of hand-waving and plot conveniences, but it's easy to forgive when it's such a fun and well-crafted story. All of that was worth it to get to that final battle, which was fantastic. (My one complaint is that maybe it was a bit too short, and the individual characters weren't given enough time to shine.)

Kind of predictable ending for Stark, but really well done. The one I didn't see coming was Cap. That was just perfection.

Fat Thanos was absolute gold. The theater lost it any time he was on screen.

New Hulk was pretty good. (What was the explanation? He said he spent time where? I couldn't make out what he said.)

And to think, all this thanks to a rat.
I think it was that Banner sat down and finally realized that Hulk wasn't something to get rid of but something to come to terms with. Advice Tony gave him in the first avengers movie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.