The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

182,131 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So Texas-MSU starts at 6.

FWIW.
dermdoc
AG
Disagree.

I think Corbin is a stand up good guy.

Any coach would have tried to get that call. The fault lies with the umps.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
aginlakeway said:

FWIW.
I heard three sip players just tested positive for being arrogant aholes.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
VegasAg86
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

That seems to be the NC State side because its pretty consistent with the stuff trickling out in their 247 site's thread on it.

It's consistent with that NC State players statement about all of the negative tests for the vaccinated, then the testing of the vaccinated. The positive test was earlier in the week. Every unvaccinated tested Friday was negative.

I can see the NCAA pushing it onto the county rather than admitting they caved to Corbin.
trouble
AG
dermdoc said:

Not sure I believe that.

Would that not mean that Vandy would get tested also? Even if vaccinated?

Same. I don't trust anything on that site
trouble
AG
dermdoc said:

aginlakeway said:

FWIW.

Only 3?
aginlakeway
AG
1stGenAg01 said:

If this is true, then I've lost a ton of respect for Coach Corbin over the last 24 hours. Still can't believe he was able to convince the umpiring crew to change their fair/foul call in the game yesterday after it was obvious the 3B umpire blew the initial call and there was evidence on the chalk line of where the ball hit. I could understand arguing that only a single be awarded instead of presuming a double after the foul call was signaled, but to pursue it to the degree that you expect the batter to go back to the box is gutless. I hope Miss St. takes care of business and beats the hell out of Vandy.

Isn't that part of his job as a coach? To lobby the ump on close calls?

That's on the ump, not Corbin.
VegasAg86
AG
dermdoc said:

aginlakeway said:

FWIW.

Why did they only test 3?
TxAg76
AG
aginlakeway said:

FWIW.

Here's to hoping Vandy gets cowbell, not cow
dermdoc
AG
Tuck Fexas
dermdoc
AG
Interesting as ESPN is putting the decision all on the NCAA.
Bunk Moreland
ESPN opens the broadcast up tonight with as weak of coverage as possible about the issue, but that's not surprising.

Quick acknowledgment, aww shucks, move on.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
VegasAg86 said:

dermdoc said:

aginlakeway said:

FWIW.

Why did they only test 3?

The rest were obviously symptomatic
1stGenAg01
AG
On subjective calls, absolutely 100% do what you can for your team. My problem with that particular moment is there's nothing subjective about a crater in the middle of the foul line. To argue that the ball was foul (or should remain foul) makes you look like integrity means nothing to you.
Aggies2009
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

ESPN opens the broadcast up tonight with as weak of coverage as possible about the issue, but that's not surprising.

Quick acknowledgment, aww shucks, move on.

Take heart. They lose millions of dollars a year and have to fire their good talent.

So we get crying Herbie and these losers.
Aggies2009
AG
1stGenAg01 said:

On subjective calls, absolutely 100% do what you can for your team. My problem with that particular moment is there's nothing subjective about a crater in the middle of the foul line. To argue that the ball was foul (or should remain foul) makes you look like integrity means nothing to you.

Reading some of his posts lately make me wonder.
agsalaska
AG
Hail State!!
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
1stGenAg01
AG
trouble
AG
Let's go, CLANGA
Aggies2009
AG
K #1

Picking up right where he left off.
powerbelly
AG
24 seems to be on tonight
aginlakeway
AG
Aggies2009 said:

1stGenAg01 said:

Reading some of his posts lately make me wonder.

Makes you wonder what? Whose posts? The Vandy coach posts here?
aginlakeway
AG
1stGenAg01 said:

I'm not sure a coach arguing a call makes him lose integrity.

Agree to disagree.
aginlakeway
AG
Great start for Texas!
TexasRebel
AG
1stGenAg01 said:

Foul balls called fair are reviewable.

Fair balls called foul are not.

That's unfortunate, but black & white.
GarryowenAg
AG
Didn't stevens pitch last night as well?
Mark Fairchild
AG
This is a CWS that will stick in craws of College Baseball followers. I think it deserves an asterisk.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
94chem
powerbelly said:

twk said:

annie88 said:

Quote:

However their rules were supersede by Douglas County (Nebraska) Health Department
Bull*****

You might want to walk that back. Looks to me like we may have some local official on a power trip. Goodness knows the NCAA screws up plenty of stuff on its own, but when you start putting the pieces of this story together, intervention by the Health Department playing a key role fits with what we know.
The NCAA should bluff a move away from Omaha to get the health department to back off.

All it will take is a joint letter from the SEC and ACC commissioners, and Omaha will be done.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
aginlakeway
AG
94chem
aginlakeway said:

That's what walks are good for.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
aginlakeway
AG
94chem said:

aginlakeway said:

That's what walks are good for.

Yep. And he hit it on an 0-2 pitch.
aginlakeway
AG
One bad pitch thru 3 innings.
aginlakeway
AG
Wtf was that.
tjack16
AG
That's why you don't bunt. Especially with an offense as good as State's. Swing away and drive in a run don't give away outs
94chem
Boy, that was some bad baseball.
94chem,

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.