The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

182,151 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
HossAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, having 9 players available due to COVID definitely wasn't their most effective strategy.
VegasAg86
AG
It's the damn 99% giving the rest of us a bad name again.
RED AG 98
AG
NCST starting pitcher today was a fish with I believe 7 career innings pitched prior to today. Again, helluva job from the Pack all things considered. And no this isn't a "good loss" mentality.
histag10
AG
How does that crow taste? I assume it is going down as easily as it came out in your incredibly dewshy post.
91AggieLawyer
AG
DGAG92 said:

91AggieLawyer said:

91AggieLawyer said:

You guys are overthinking NCSt's pitching position. Not saying you're wrong with who to go with, but its mandatory that they score 4-6 runs to win. That or more, they should win and it shouldn't matter who they throw. If they don't score 4, they probably won't win. Either game that is.

I know the thought process is "you can control pitching..." more than hitting but its not mutually exclusive. The game plan at the plate needs to be whatever they think will disrupt Vandy pitching and make them uncomfortable, whether it is take pitches, swing early, hit and run, just run, bunt, or even stick your hand out, catch the pitch and then hit it out of the park Kelly Lee style. Whatever Vandy isn't expecting, I'd say.

Since I'm rarely right in my predictions, I'm going to crow loudly about this one. No way you were going to keep Vandy from scoring fewer than 3.

With that said, I didn't see the game. What, if any strategy, did NCSt use on offense? Obviously, it wasn't effective.

Maybe you should google about the game first. You look stupid making comments like that, especially since you didn't watch the game.

Whatever.

I read the last page of this thread which had no mention of it. So I guess what you're saying is that if I want to know what's going on, I can't find it on here.

Is that really correct?

I'd rather look stupid (more precisely uninformed) than look like an *******.
histag10
AG
Right now you look like both
94chem
As long as NC State is happy with their choice to not compete with a full squad, it doesn't bother me. I wonder what their fans are saying. I hope they have their guys back for the final, but they were clearly okay with the consequences, which were easily avoidable. I went to UNC, so I'm rooting for them and Miss State.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
histag10
AG
And going back a few pages would have given you the info you needed.

Or, you know, actually looking at something other than the final score before you prance yourself aroud the internet as some big time baseball guru
GreasenUSA
AG
histag10 said:

How does that crow taste? I assume it is going down as easily as it came out in your incredibly dewshy post.

91AggieLawyer
AG
I can't believe you guys are taking what I said this ****ing seriously.

Sheesh.

Why not a simple laugh at my expense. You really have to turn it into all this because I parachuted into this without knowing what was going on and made a self-serving comment? As if that was the first one on here, ever?

If you'll notice I haven't edited. I'll take my medicine. But some of this is a bit much, don't you think?
GarryowenAg
AG
**** these tea sip fans.
HossAg
AG
They gotta pull this pitcher
91AggieLawyer
AG
histag10 said:

And going back a few pages would have given you the info you needed.

Or, you know, actually looking at something other than the final score before you prance yourself aroud the internet as some big time baseball guru

I'm hardly a big time baseball guru. If you'd have watched me "play" in HS and church league softball you would have spent more time laughing than anything else. And frankly, I just don't understand some so-called accepted strategy of the game even though I've watched and played it for longer than most on this forum. I've never held myself out as one and my post didn't either.

All I said was that, pitching decisions aside, NCSt. needed to score runs rather than worry about minute pitching decisions because Vandy was going to score regardless of who was on the mound. Hardly breakthrough analysis. And if you'll reread the post that got me in trouble, at the end, I asked the question rather than making any assumption. By the way, all reasons aside, I was correct about the number of runs they needed to score, wasn't I?

What the hell is your problem? When did I shoot someone you love?
Ag12thman
AG
Expert Witness said:

**** these tea sip fans.
They don't know how to not be annoying. And they wonder why the nation does whorns down.
aginlakeway
AG
Huge at bat here.
DeangeloVickers
AG
That pitcher was sweating more than AggieLawyer watching baseball
Goose06
AG
Sorry if I missed it, but any word on NC State getting any players back tomorrow? I watched most of today's game without sound.
aginlakeway
AG
Goose06 said:

Sorry if I missed it, but any word on NC State getting any players back tomorrow? I watched most of today's game without sound.

Coach seemed to indicate some would be back.
VegasAg86
AG
Goose06 said:

The unvaccinated players (14?) are waiting for test results. It sounds like they will be able to play if they test negative.
powerbelly
AG
Goose06 said:

Some, hopefully. I think it depends on how testing goes
aginlakeway
AG
MSU ace available for tomorrow if necessary. Right?
Mark Fairchild
AG
They kept fourteen out because they weren't vaccinated. Hoping they get back all those that they can. They played tough today, and I was pulling for them. That's pretty tough especially after last year's Covid no season.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Goose06
AG
With Sunday being an off day, it seems the right thing to do today would have been to delay the game until Saturday and then plan the if necessary game Sunday. I guess that sets up for 5 games in 5 days but this set up was garbage that they couldn't just wait for test results
VegasAg86
AG
Goose06 said:

With Sunday being an off day, it seems the right thing to do today would have been to delay the game until Saturday and then plan the if necessary game Sunday. I guess that sets up for 5 games in 5 days but this set up was garbage that they couldn't just wait for test results

It was also garbage to make healthy, asymptomatic 18-22 year-olds sit out.
MROD92
Can Mississippi State not throw a strike?
jkag89
Runs CLANGA, score some!
Reno Hightower
Kellum Clark looks like Neckbone from the movie Mud.
Blindside05
AG
This home plate ump sucks ass
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
The sip the other night just said "I got hit" when he obviously didn't but that was good enough
aginlakeway
AG
I think that hit him.
AgEng06
AG
Macias is such a ******y looking mofo.

Edit: dew-shy
aginlakeway
AG
103 pitches.
GarryowenAg
AG
I'd rather listen to the whistler than watch these sip fans.
aginlakeway
AG
Expert Witness said:

I'd rather listen to the whistler than watch these sip fans.

I wouldn't. The whistler is the worst.
Blindside05
AG
The pitch clock Nazis are also awful

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.