The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

179,907 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
RED AG 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The old hide the ball in the webbing trick. Gotta be a hit right?
trouble
AG
Are you talking about the ginger or the glorious mustache
dermdoc
AG
I was kidding. Hoop sits in the Zone Club.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LB12Diamond
AG
Never seen that one before. Players reaction was funny. Not a great endorsement for that glove.
dermdoc
AG
HossAg said:

dermdoc said:

Agsncws said:

Aggies2009 said:

Agsncws said:

i love people willing to take message board chatter at its face but also willing to discredit in-depth reports from credentialed media in the same breath. 2021 man, its awesome.

Dunno about message boards, but trust in media is at an all-time low and for good reason.
Yes, D-1 Baseball is the great political mastermind. And if you dont know about message boards then you're a fool or sidestepping what you know to be a problem.
So you think Miss State fans were using racial slurs last night?

We're talking about the most unintelligent population in the entire country. Doesn't sound like a crazy reach to me.
I would put New York and California behind them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Angry Beaver
AG
Score details?
dermdoc
AG
Bunt
RED AG 98
AG
Not sure I've ever seen it on a grounder to SS before. Usually it's a piss missile or a fly ball.
powerbelly
AG
dermdoc said:

Bunt
I would make the kid throw a strike first.
dermdoc
AG
You were right.
trouble
AG
I knew he used to. I wasn't sure if he moved. I used to run into him all the time when my seats were above his
Charlie 31
AG
Angry Beaver said:

Score details?
1-1
Bottom of the 3rd
No outs.
Bases loaded by Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Goose06
AG
Why is everyone so confident rocker won't be available for 60-75 pitches tomorrow? 4 days rest is short but not crazy short. MLB pitchers go on 3 days rest every post season that has a game 7.
powerbelly
AG
Goose06 said:

Why is everyone so confident rocker won't be available for 60-75 pitches tomorrow? 4 days rest is short but not crazy short. MLB pitchers go on 3 days rest every post season that has a game 7.
I wouldn't want to risk the kid's future. I also don't know his history on short rest.
LB12Diamond
AG
Surprised they left him in
PhatMack19
AG
17 yr old falling apart
Charlie 31
AG
Angry Beaver said:

Score details?
2-1
Bottom of the 3rd
No outs
Bases Loaded with Mississippi State Bulldogs
dermdoc
AG
When you are starting a 17 y/o pitcher in this game it says something about the confidence in your pitching outside the big two.
powerbelly
AG
dermdoc said:

When you are starting a 17 y/o pitcher in this game it says something about the confidence in your pitching outside the big two.
This.

I feel bad for the kid.
LB12Diamond
AG
That extra walk made him feel better
Goose06
AG
powerbelly said:

Goose06 said:

I wouldn't want to risk the kid's future. I also don't know his history on short rest.

It's not risking his future. It's 4 days rest. According to the link below, he should be good to throw 80-100 pitches.

https://www.mlb.com/pitch-smart/pitching-guidelines/ages-19-22
dermdoc
AG
powerbelly said:

dermdoc said:

This.

I feel bad for the kid.
He's 17 y/o and pitching in the CWS. And will make millions.

He will be fine.
GarryowenAg
AG
Hope the pitcher's foot is ok.
powerbelly
AG
Bad luck there.
Charlie 31
AG
Angry Beaver said:

Score details?
4-1 Mississippi State

A base hit off of the pitcher brings in two Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Bottom of the 3rd
No outs.
Bulldog runners on 1st and 2nd bases.
powerbelly
AG
dermdoc said:

powerbelly said:

dermdoc said:

This.

I feel bad for the kid.
He's 17 y/o and pitching in the CWS. And will make millions.

He will be fine.
Just a little bad.
GoldenGun00
AG
Goose06 said:

Rocker will definitely pitch tomorrow if MSU holds this lead. He's a bulldog of a competitor. I'd expect him to go 85-100 pitches if he's throwing well.

Bednar will probably go for MSU, too, on a day less of rest. I wouldn't expect him to go past that 60-75 pitches.
Goose06
AG
GoldenGun00 said:

Goose06 said:

Rocker will definitely pitch tomorrow if MSU holds this lead. He's a bulldog of a competitor. I'd expect him to go 85-100 pitches if he's throwing well.

Bednar will probably go for MSU, too, on a day less of rest. I wouldn't expect him to go past that 60-75 pitches.

Agreed on both
Charlie 31
AG
Why is that not a hit batter based on the rules?
AggieBand2004
AG
Foul ball
dermdoc
AG
Goose06 said:

GoldenGun00 said:

Goose06 said:

Agreed on both
Yep. And I selfishly want it.
AgEng06
AG
The ball clearly deflects off the bat before heading to the shoulder.
dermdoc
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Foul ball
Yep
PhatMack19
AG
That's a foul ball. Not sure what they need to talk about. Just review it
dermdoc
AG
PhatMack19 said:

That's a foul ball. Not sure what they need to talk about. Just review it
Tupperware party.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.