The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

182,141 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
twk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Stupid question as I haven't been playing super close attention - is this an elimination game for both teams?
Not for N C State. Vandy must beat them twice.
AgEng06
AG
Elimination for Vandy. NC State has zero losses.
aginlakeway
AG
powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

Why does it always seem like the blue bloods seem to get treated differently? The big names never get punished. Got lots of questions.

If players vaccinated don't have to be tested then why would NC State be so stupid? I am not vaccinated but would be if that meant there was zero risk.

Were NC State players hanging out because they had more time off or were they following the same protocol as the rest of the teams?

Why is the NCAA not more flexible? Thinking if it was one of the other 3 they would be.

Why is the NCAA allowing fans in the ballpark if they are so concerned about COVID? Oh thats right they are only interested in politics and money.

Why not put the teams in bubble to make sure there are not any issues?

This reaks of politics!!!!

What politics?

NC State just got a HUGE call go its way.

The right call isn't a call "going their way"

Agree. But a borderline call is. Teams have call go against them all the time, even when it's the wrong call.

My point is that IF the fix was in and "politics" were involved, close calls wouldn't go against Vandy. So I'll wait for the poster to explain what he meant by "This reaks of politics!!!!"

Now WTF is happening???
So....The call didn't go against Vandy.

That was YOUR metric.

Again ... I was replying to the post that stated that "This reaks of politics!!!!"

I am still waiting for that poster to explain what he meant. Or maybe now that Vandy did get that call, I assume this reaks even more of politics?

The NCAA would rather have Vandy than NC State in the final. It pretty clear what "politics" means in context.

How do you know this to be true? I'm sincerely curious.

No you aren't. It was clear what the meaning was, I don't believe it.

So are you saying that I was lying when I stated that I am sincerely curious about how you know that "The NCAA would rather have Vandy than NC State in the final?"

Another poster asked you the same question. FYI.
BenFiasco14
AG
Thanks all. Got it.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Aggies2009
AG
Is that a replacement playing 1st? I feel like the starter digs that easily.
BQ_90
AG
powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

Why does it always seem like the blue bloods seem to get treated differently? The big names never get punished. Got lots of questions.

If players vaccinated don't have to be tested then why would NC State be so stupid? I am not vaccinated but would be if that meant there was zero risk.

Were NC State players hanging out because they had more time off or were they following the same protocol as the rest of the teams?

Why is the NCAA not more flexible? Thinking if it was one of the other 3 they would be.

Why is the NCAA allowing fans in the ballpark if they are so concerned about COVID? Oh thats right they are only interested in politics and money.

What politics?

Agree. But a borderline call is. Teams have call go against them all the time, even when it's the wrong call.

My point is that IF the fix was in and "politics" were involved, close calls wouldn't go against Vandy. So I'll wait for the poster to explain what he meant by "This reaks of politics!!!!"

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

Again ... I was replying to the post that stated that "This reaks of politics!!!!"

I am still waiting for that poster to explain what he meant. Or maybe now that Vandy did get that call, I assume this reaks even more of politics?

The NCAA would rather have Vandy than NC State in the final. It pretty clear what "politics" means in context.

Why does the NCAA want Vandy? Why is the politics of this on Vandy's side?
powerbelly
AG
BQ_90 said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

I don't know. Ask the guy who brought it up originally.
GarryowenAg
AG
The ticker just said JT Jarrett is no longer with the team, Justice is in quarantine, and an undisclosed number of players are under the contact protocol. I wonder what's up with the Jarrett statement.
VegasAg86
AG
Aggies2009 said:

That's their starting pitcher from game 2.
Aggies2009
AG
Expert Witness said:

The ticker just said JT Jarrett is no longer with the team, Justice is in quarantine, and an undisclosed number of players are under the contact protocol. I wonder what's up with the Jarrett statement.
My theory is that he broke rules, went out, got covid, and got dismissed from the team.

Not sure if there is any bit of truth to that, though.
Aggies2009
AG
VegasAg86 said:

Aggies2009 said:

That's their starting pitchers from game 2.
Ah. I thought he was at 2nd. Thanks.
trouble
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Thanks all. Got it.

You sure?
aginlakeway
AG
BQ_90 said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

VERY fair question. And still without an answer. Oh well.
Aggies2009
AG
trouble said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Thanks all. Got it.

You sure?
Well, if not, then no, this isn't an elimination game for NC State. Only Vanderbilt, who has to win 2.
aginlakeway
AG
Vandy takes a 1-0 lead.
trouble
AG
I'm gonna miss all y'all, goofballs
94chem
dermdoc said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Stupid!!!!!

The virus is not transmitted outdoors. Can't believe we're still doing this. And y'all know where I've been during this.
Thanks for your post sir.

This is all NCAA nonsense.

Yep. The only thing dumber would be a player going through an entire off-season of work, a 70 game schedule, a year of school, finally getting to live a lifelong dream, and seeing it all come crashing down because he was scared of a shot.

Wait...even dumber would be getting the shot and still having this happen.

Are we at rock bottom in the pit of dumb yet?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
aginlakeway
AG
Aggies2009 said:

trouble said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Thanks all. Got it.

You sure?
Well, if not, then no, this isn't an elimination game for NC State. Only Vanderbilt, who has to win 2.

So what happens if Vandy wins then?
BQ_90
AG
aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

trouble said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Thanks all. Got it.

You sure?

So what happens if Vandy wins then?

politics awards them the title I guess
dermdoc
AG
94chem said:

dermdoc said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Stupid!!!!!

The virus is not transmitted outdoors. Can't believe we're still doing this. And y'all know where I've been during this.

Yep. The only thing dumber would be a player going through an entire off-season of work, a 70 game schedule, a year of school, finally getting to live a lifelong dream, and seeing it all come crashing down because he was scared of a shot.

So is COVID transmitted outside?

And if not and you do not want to get the vaccine, why force anyone?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggies2009
AG
dermdoc said:

94chem said:

dermdoc said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Stupid!!!!!

So is COVID transmitted outside?

And if not and you do not want to get the vaccine, why force anyone?
Masks would've prevented this!!

But only wearing 3.

We'd better be careful. Caronabros will be here soon enough to whine that the discussion isn't going their way and get this nuked!
aginlakeway
AG
Now 2-0 Vandy.
trouble
AG
Can we just get back to the game? This was the one place I didn't have to deal with Covid crap.
RED AG 98
AG
trouble said:

Can we just get back to the game? This was the one place I didn't have to deal with Covid crap.
BenFiasco14
AG
trouble said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Thanks all. Got it.

You sure?

BQ_90
AG
trouble said:

well tell that to NC State who just had their team gutted covid crap
dermdoc
AG
Sometimes I really do not think y'all understand who and what the NCAA is.

You have got Mark Emmert making 5 million bucks a year to absorb all the public arrows.

And then you have got a lot of frustrated lawyers(sorry for the redundancy)who work for the NCAA for pedestrian salaries because they could not make it in the real world.

And without the semblance of "control", why should they get paid?

What do they do?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RED AG 98
AG
I think NC State has to feel like 2-0 through 4 is at least a push and maybe a win in light of the situation.
trouble
AG
I'm aware. That doesn't mean we need to discuss every ****ing detail of it.
dermdoc
AG
RED AG 98 said:

I think NC State has to feel like 2-0 through 4 is at least a push and maybe a win in light of the situation.
50 pitches for Rocker so it is already a win for NC State.
Aggies2009
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Sort of. I don't see them scoring against Rocker, especially with the depleted lineup. That 2-0 has to feel like about 12-0.
powerbelly
AG
So does Vandy go with Leiter tomorrow?
HossAg
AG
54 pitches through 3 1/3 isn't exactly a lot.
trouble
AG
I feel like it is for Rocker
BenFiasco14
AG
I just realized the answer to my question was emblazoned atop the scoreboard this whole time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.