The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

182,235 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He gave Rocker a high strike that he called a ball on NC State.

This looks worse and worse.
BQ_90
AG
Agryan00 said:

Why does it always seem like the blue bloods seem to get treated differently? The big names never get punished. Got lots of questions.

If players vaccinated don't have to be tested then why would NC State be so stupid? I am not vaccinated but would be if that meant there was zero risk.

Were NC State players hanging out because they had more time off or were they following the same protocol as the rest of the teams?

Why is the NCAA not more flexible? Thinking if it was one of the other 3 they would be.

Why is the NCAA allowing fans in the ballpark if they are so concerned about COVID? Oh thats right they are only interested in politics and money.

Why not put the teams in bubble to make sure there are not any issues?

This reaks of politics!!!!

you think the NCAA is purposely protecting Vandy? You think they give a **** about Vandy?

As posted, one player tested positive and my guess contract tracing knocked the rest out. And I'm sure like the positives we had unless NCState releases the details we'll never know the who or why of how that player was exposed to the virus.

Again, what politics is this reeking of ?????
drthoop
DeangeloVickers
AG
White chalk flew up
Aggies2009
AG
Wow.

EDIT: I didn't know they could do that
aginlakeway
AG
Agryan00 said:

Why does it always seem like the blue bloods seem to get treated differently? The big names never get punished. Got lots of questions.

If players vaccinated don't have to be tested then why would NC State be so stupid? I am not vaccinated but would be if that meant there was zero risk.

Were NC State players hanging out because they had more time off or were they following the same protocol as the rest of the teams?

Why is the NCAA not more flexible? Thinking if it was one of the other 3 they would be.

Why is the NCAA allowing fans in the ballpark if they are so concerned about COVID? Oh thats right they are only interested in politics and money.

What politics?

NC State just got a HUGE call go its way.

powerbelly
AG
aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

The right call isn't a call "going their way"
Aggies2009
AG
aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

I mean it was blatantly the correct call. They didn't "give" them anything.
trouble
AG
AgEng06 said:

Holy crap that catch in RF.

I'm watching it from across the nail salon and just said the same thing
aginlakeway
AG
powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Agree. But a borderline call is. Teams have call go against them all the time, even when it's the wrong call.

My point is that IF the fix was in and "politics" were involved, close calls wouldn't go against Vandy. So I'll wait for the poster to explain what he meant by "This reaks of politics!!!!"

Now WTF is happening???
Aggies2009
AG
aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Good call!
aginlakeway
AG
Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

I mean it was blatantly the correct call. They didn't "give" them anything.

Good call!
CrocsAg20
AG
This whole series has been the biggest joke I've ever seen. From effing up the fan experience with all online tickets and long ass lines, to the umpires absolutely sucking ass, to COVID bull***** **** the ncaa
Aggies2009
AG
aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Agree. But a borderline call is. Teams have call go against them all the time, even when it's the wrong call.

My point is that IF the fix was in and "politics" were involved, close calls wouldn't go against Vandy. So I'll wait for the poster to explain what he meant by "This reaks of politics!!!!"

Now WTF is happening???
So....The call didn't go against Vandy.

That was YOUR metric.
Aggies2009
AG
Aaaaand a pitch in the other batter's box is called strike 3.

Nothing going on here!
powerbelly
AG
I guess NC State has to beat vandy and the umps today.
aginlakeway
AG
Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

Again ... I was replying to the post that stated that "This reaks of politics!!!!"

I am still waiting for that poster to explain what he meant. Or maybe now that Vandy did get that call, I assume this reaks even more of politics?

Mike Elko
AG
This crew's a joke, especially the home ump.
powerbelly
AG
aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

Again ... I was replying to the post that stated that "This reaks of politics!!!!"

I am still waiting for that poster to explain what he meant. Or maybe now that Vandy did get that call, I assume this reaks even more of politics?

The NCAA would rather have Vandy than NC State in the final. It pretty clear what "politics" means in context.
dermdoc
AG
I do not think the NCAA cares whether it is Vandy or NC State.

I think they are only interested in control and making sure they get their salaries.

If they are perceived to be not needed, how do they get paid?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggies2009
AG
dermdoc said:

I think they are only interested in control and making sure they get their salaries.

Like Dr Fauci?
BQ_90
AG
powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

The NCAA would rather have Vandy than NC State in the final. It pretty clear what "politics" means in context.
Why? What proof do you have of that?
aginlakeway
AG
powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

How do you know this to be true? I'm sincerely curious.
aginlakeway
AG
Wow. Another great defensive play by NC State.
threeanout
AG
Agryan00 said:

There will be 32,000 fans allowed to attend the Open at Royal St. George, however the participants are not allowed to leave their designated hotel except to go straight to the course and come straight back. They are allowed three other people in their group, including their caddy who must stay with them. No wife/girlfriend, no kids, no friends..... Doesn't matter if you are Jon Rahm, who has already had it, or if you have been vaccinated, all participants are treated the same No restaurants, no pubs.....nada.

If someone on your flight over tests positive you are out of the tourney even if you have been vaccinated.

Who makes up these crazy rules???
aginlakeway
AG
Vandy now scoreless thru 3 innings!
Aggies2009
AG
aginlakeway said:

No jinxing allowed!!

Aggies2009
AG
Pitcher gets a hit!!! Batting 1.000!
AgEng06
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Pitcher gets a hit!!! Batting 1.000!
Somewhere Minks just shed a tear.
aginlakeway
AG
Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

No jinxing allowed!!

It's a statement of fact. And in the past.

And now a leadoff hit for NC State.
Aggies2009
AG
I would've bunted him over if that batter could.
powerbelly
AG
aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Aggies2009 said:

aginlakeway said:

powerbelly said:

aginlakeway said:

Agryan00 said:

What politics?

Now WTF is happening???

That was YOUR metric.

How do you know this to be true? I'm sincerely curious.

No you aren't. It was clear what the meaning was, I don't believe it.
dermdoc
AG
Aggies2009 said:

dermdoc said:

Like Dr Fauci?
Or a dermatologist.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BenFiasco14
AG
Stupid question as I haven't been playing super close attention - is this an elimination game for both teams?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Aggies2009
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Stupid question as I haven't been playing super close attention - is this an elimination game for both teams?
Only for Vanderbilt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.