The 2021 Omaha Scoreboard

182,209 Views | 2294 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Dominion Caracas Branch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VegasAg86 said:

RAB91 said:

Branch Covidians spoil everything....

I really hope this isn't true.

At this point, it isn't a political issue but one of ncaa corruption and incompetence. The ACC/NCSt need to lawyer up.
dermdoc
AG
So if every player at the CWS tested positive for COVID and nobody was sick, what is the danger?

Asking for an old doc friend of mine.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tylercsbn9
AG
Dominion Caracas Branch said:

VegasAg86 said:

RAB91 said:

At this point, it isn't a political issue but one of ncaa corruption and incompetence. The ACC/NCSt need to lawyer up.

Here is apparently the reason the vaccinated kids got tested

The NCAA championship rules state that vaccinated players don't have to be tested. However their rules were supersede by Douglas County (Nebraska) Health Department. Who had the entire NC State traveling team tested.
twk
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

VegasAg86 said:

RAB91 said:

The NCAA championship rules state that vaccinated players don't have to be tested. However their rules were supersede by Douglas County (Nebraska) Health Department. Who had the entire NC State traveling team tested.
Wow! Time to break the contract if that's true. Unforgivable to let some local busybody derail an event that brings in close to $100 million every year.
Bondag
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

VegasAg86 said:

RAB91 said:

Test every player in OMAHA NOW!
peace
S
NC State players should be given the option to play another season;, if they so choose. This is a power move by the NCAA and no doubt some nefarious picking of the teams to play in the championship.

Is this America anymore? Sounds more like North Korea.
annie88
AG

VegasAg86 said:

RAB91 said:

It's straight up bull**** is what it is.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
DGAG92 said:

HECUBUS said:

A most unfortunate ending for a great team. Of course the gods of baseball play the Covid card.

Makes you wonder, had this been Notre Dame instead of NC State, would we be seeing the same result?
No. And if this were Vanderbilt instead of NC State we would not have either.

This is some straight up bull**** and something really sounds very fishy here.

They NCAA should be ashamed of themselves.
Keegan99
AG
The fact that no one is speaking up and owning the decision tells you all you need to know.
94chem
twk said:

tylercsbn9 said:

VegasAg86 said:

RAB91 said:

Wow! Time to break the contract if that's true. Unforgivable to let some local busybody derail an event that brings in close to $100 million every year.
Pull the CWS out of Omaha. Arlington would host it indoors like a boss.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Mark Fairchild
AG
Add this to the endless list of things that are"fishy, tragic, corrupt, unfair, nonsensical" in the decisions and rulings of the ncaa! Need i go on?
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
annie88
AG
Code Maroon 12 said:

The whole thing is BS but at the very least, why not delay the tournament a couple days and get it sorted out rather than just giving NCST the boot? Give everyone fresh pitching and let the best team win
This, at least. One more week ain't gonna matter. But if they broke their own protocols testing vaccinated players then right there that's some straight up bull***** And it sounds like the fix is in to try to get Vanderbilt in the final game. Vandy oddly should've knocked out by Stanford the other night it was just a bizarre ending.

Honestly I haven't been able to bring myself to root for Vandy because of that ****ing Whistler and now I sure as hell won't. I realize it's not those boys fault either but I'm sorry, this whole thing is such incredible bull**** I feel so sorry for these young men. Now it's possible NC State would've lost and Vanderbilt would be in the finals anyway but this is just so wrong.
annie88
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Add this to the endless list of things that are"fishy, tragic, corrupt, unfair, nonsensical"! Need i go on?
I think it's pretty obvious the NCAA is run by a bunch of liberal Democrats, but this is going even beyond that. If they truly tested the vaccinated players which was not in their protocol they were going out of their way to try to find something to prevent them from being in the game. And at the very least just pull those players like they did the other day. This stinks to high heaven.

Politics and the left literally are ruining every aspect of everyone's lives. Everything is racist, everything's overprotected everything's about control. It's disgusting and despicable.
annie88
AG
Quote:

However their rules were supersede by Douglas County (Nebraska) Health Department
Bull*****
TarponChaser
Just spoke to a buddy who played at NC State and is in Omaha. Every single positive test was completely asymptomatic.

The insanity of this cannot be overstated.
powerbelly
AG
TarponChaser said:

Just spoke to a buddy who played at NC State and is in Omaha. Every single positive test was completely asymptomatic.

Why did they kick the kid off the team?
twk
AG
annie88 said:

Quote:

However their rules were supersede by Douglas County (Nebraska) Health Department
Bull*****

You might want to walk that back. Looks to me like we may have some local official on a power trip. Goodness knows the NCAA screws up plenty of stuff on its own, but when you start putting the pieces of this story together, intervention by the Health Department playing a key role fits with what we know.
powerbelly
AG
twk said:

annie88 said:

Quote:

Bull*****

You might want to walk that back. Looks to me like we may have some local official on a power trip. Goodness knows the NCAA screws up plenty of stuff on its own, but when you start putting the pieces of this story together, intervention by the Health Department playing a key role fits with what we know.
The NCAA should bluff a move away from Omaha to get the health department to back off.
TarponChaser
powerbelly said:

TarponChaser said:

What kid? I missed that part.

My buddy I spoke with is in his 40s.
aginlakeway
AG
If Vandy has covid issues, tonight's winner could win the title.

powerbelly
AG
TarponChaser said:

powerbelly said:

TarponChaser said:

I thought I saw JT Jarrett was removed from the team but that may have been just separated due to failed test.
cone
AG
*title
tk for tu juan
aginlakeway said:

If Vandy has covid issues, tonight's winner could win the title exhibition tournament.

No title should be awarded to this sham
Luke The Drifter
AG
The Douglas County (Nebraska) Health Department website:

Douglas Co. Health Dept.

It's like a flashback to the mid-'90s.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
twk
AG
powerbelly said:

TarponChaser said:

powerbelly said:

TarponChaser said:

I thought I saw JT Jarrett was removed from the team but that may have been just separated due to failed test.
The pieces are starting to come together. I think Jarrett, who was not vaccinated, tested positive on Tuesday. One other unvaccinated player also tested positive, but NC State thought that would be the end of it. Then, the Health Department steps in and says everyone has to be tested, and that's when vaccinated players came up with positive tests.
aginlakeway
AG
tk for tu juan said:

aginlakeway said:

If Vandy has covid issues, tonight's winner could win the title exhibition tournament.

No title should be awarded to this sham

Agree. But a title will be awarded if Vandy has to forfeit.
aginlakeway
AG
twk said:

powerbelly said:

TarponChaser said:

powerbelly said:

TarponChaser said:

The pieces are starting to come together. I think Jarrett, who was not vaccinated, tested positive on Tuesday. One other unvaccinated player also tested positive, but NC State thought that would be the end of it. Then, the Health Department steps in and says everyone has to be tested, and that's when vaccinated players came up with positive tests.

Sounds like it. And now the Health Department may want to test Vandy?
Dominion Caracas Branch
powerbelly said:

twk said:

annie88 said:

Quote:

Bull*****

You might want to walk that back. Looks to me like we may have some local official on a power trip. Goodness knows the NCAA screws up plenty of stuff on its own, but when you start putting the pieces of this story together, interventionist by the Health Department playing a key role fits with what we know.
The NCAA should bluff a move away from Omaha to get the health department to back off.

This. Postpone cws and finish it elsewhere.

I mean if you tested everyone on ncsu, you need to test every one on the other teams.
dermdoc
AG
Wow, this is weird.

Surely someone in the Nebraska/Omaha power chain, elected or not, is seething at the lost revenue. The CWS has to be their primary tourist money maker and probably is one of their biggest businesses.

Somebody needs to be sat down and talked to.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HTownAg98
The sips are going to figure out how to game this and end up being declared national champions.
Pops81
AG
And very quickly!!
Pops81
AG
HTownAg98 said:

The sips are going to figure out how to game this and end up being declared national champions.

TAINTed for sips.
powderlyag
AG
Pull the CWS from Omaha, Nebraska. This is some straight up BS.
powderlyag
W
AG
where is the ACC commissioner?
swimmerbabe11
apparently the county health department is involved though. how much power do they hold?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.