Rodri is a good distributor. Finally a break through.
zgolfz85 said:
arsenal players all over this WC
Who?mikejones! said:zgolfz85 said:
arsenal players all over this WC
Indeed. Too bad Gabriel got posterized yesterday (I'm a big arsenal fan)
The Sun said:
I have a question. Right before the Spain goal the Spanish player got knocked down and grabbed the ball. Then he just stood up and kept playing. Is that normal?
Note I know extremely little about soccer.
Infection_Ag11 said:
Spain plays a very boring but very effective brand of soccer. They look like they're practicing passing drills the majority of the game.
The Sun said:
I have a question. Right before the Spain goal the Spanish player got knocked down and grabbed the ball. Then he just stood up and kept playing. Is that normal?
Note I know extremely little about soccer.
Mathguy64 said:
Portugal looked like they had very tired legs towards the end. Merino all but walked between two defenders and they had no burst at all.
Thunder18 said:
Ronaldo should've been a super sub this tournament
Thunder18 said:
Ronaldo should've been a super sub this tournament