And missed a sitter
nevermind. Saved by Hey Jude!boogieman said:
Montez shanked it!
fig96 said:
Bellingham doing it on both ends.
you're not leaving the grill tomorrow nightJoseydog said:
I walked away to pull my brisket and pork butt off the smoker and 3 goals were scored!!!
AggieJ2002 said:
Score could easily be 5-2 MX at this point .. lol
Enrico Pallazzo said:
England may be on viagra, but I think Mexico might be on meth. Frenetic
I thought it was magic beans or maybe some of those Mexican jumping beansThe Ex Officio Director said:Enrico Pallazzo said:
England may be on viagra, but I think Mexico might be on meth. Frenetic
Coke not meth.
declan rice getting cautioned in the first minute might have him playing more tentativebagger05 said:
England needs some changes at midfield. Don't know what they should do but it doesn't seem like it's working very well. No possession and letting the Mexican midfielders walk it up unchallenged.
taylorswift13_ said:you're not leaving the grill tomorrow nightJoseydog said:
I walked away to pull my brisket and pork butt off the smoker and 3 goals were scored!!!
kinda crazy he won't be playing in the EPL next seasonArtorias said:
Jimenez is pretty good
Mathguy64 said:
Mexico has to be frustrated. They controlled much of that half and England scored on basically their only two good touches.
Tuchel is an idiot of he thinks they can sit back and play defense the second half and survive. You have all that firepower and the physical size difference and he wants to hide because Mexico is faster.
The Ex Officio Director said:
If the score holds, Mexico just proves yet again, they are great at beating sub par teams, when forced to play a top ranked opponent, they fold.