PatAg said:
Think the yellow qas to one of the center backs not kane
Tye yellow was dissent to Guehi.
PatAg said:
Think the yellow qas to one of the center backs not kane
Who?mikejones! said:
This ****ing ref.
Yall can keep saying the red was legit. I disagree.
That penalty was weak and also bull*****
Now this ref is falling for azteca.
The Ex Officio Director said:
Over/under stoppage time is 13 minutes
PJYoung said:Who?mikejones! said:
This ****ing ref.
Yall can keep saying the red was legit. I disagree.
That penalty was weak and also bull*****
No this ref is falling for azteca.
He went in super hard and if you do that and hit a player high on the leg cleats first its always red. Always.
The PK on Kane was unfortunate but he missed the ball and kicked a leg. A soft PK but always is.
94chem said:AggieZUUL said:The Ex Officio Director said:
Ref keeping Mexico in this game.
His first concern is "what would the Cartel think?"
Facts.
Like Aggies and sips. Hate each other, but both love the Cowboys.
MW03 said:
The dude just kicked his buddy DIRECTLY in the ass cheek trying a bicycle.
94chem said:AggieZUUL said:The Ex Officio Director said:
Ref keeping Mexico in this game.
His first concern is "what would the Cartel think?"
Facts.
Like Aggies and sips. Hate each other, but both love the Cowboys.
PatAg said:
13+ stoppage time?
CrockerAg98 said:Who?mikejones! said:
This ****ing ref.
Yall can keep saying the red was legit. I disagree.
That penalty was weak and also bull*****
Now this ref is falling for azteca.
Penalty was weak. The red was spot on. Yes, he bounced of the ball. But he kept his leg locked out as he was going toward and hit the dude. If he even bends it a little like he was trying to avoid, he may still be on the pitch. I played defense for 16 years. I favor the hard tackle. That's a red every time.
MookieBlaylock said:
14 minutes of extra time
Pahdz said:
This is the soccer version of Dunkirk
Enrico Pallazzo said:PatAg said:
13+ stoppage time?
45
P.H. Dexippus said:Pahdz said:
This is the soccer version of Dunkirk
The Alamo
Hair do?The Ex Officio Director said:
…
I'm a die hard Steelrs fan. Cowgirls can suck it. With all do respect
Lt. Joe Bookman said:
If England manages to hold on to win this game, it will be a miracle.
P.H. Dexippus said:Pahdz said:
This is the soccer version of Dunkirk
The Alamo
boogieman said:
England needs to control some possession for a bit.
I hope it doesn't have the same resultP.H. Dexippus said:Pahdz said:
This is the soccer version of Dunkirk
The Alamo
I'll take the over please.oh no said:
Expect at least 10' stoppage