that's a split second decision to play the ball. No way he thought he was kicking thru another player's leg.PatAg said:boogieman said:
I don't see what the penalty should be on Kane?
Kicked through the bottom of his leg
that's a split second decision to play the ball. No way he thought he was kicking thru another player's leg.PatAg said:boogieman said:
I don't see what the penalty should be on Kane?
Kicked through the bottom of his leg
Mathguy64 said:fig96 said:Who?mikejones! said:fig96 said:Who?mikejones! said:fig96 said:THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:
Just unlucky that his leg landed on the ball that way
A bit, but he still came in straight leg studs out. That's tempting fate.
Rewatch it. There was no other way with how the ball was under his calf
You bend your legs and don't extend. You can't go studs out and not realize that can happen.
Don't care. He couldn't retract his leg. Slow mo made it look bad but it was practically bang bang
Rewatched it, straight red.
The ball made his foot bounce up, but he still led with his studs and would've gotten him on the boot or ankle. It's the right call.
I mean it's textbook SFP. He's coming in a speed, studs up, leg locked straight out and flushed the guy mid shin. You can't miss that call.
Marvin said:
How is it allowed for him to stop?
Marvin said:
How is it allowed for him to stop?
The Ex Officio Director said:
Ref keeping Mexico in this game.
boogieman said:PatAg said:boogieman said:
I don't see what the penalty should be on Kane?
Kicked through the bottom of his leg
that's a split second decision to play the ball. No way he thought he was kicking thru another player's leg.
boogieman said:PatAg said:boogieman said:
I don't see what the penalty should be on Kane?
Kicked through the bottom of his leg
that's a split second decision to play the ball. No way he thought he was kicking thru another player's leg.
fig96 said:
I'm rooting for chaos.
Peter Piper said:
Of course not. No player intentionally commits a foul in the box.
AustinScubaAg said:
Ref totally lost control.