wangus12 said:
That looks fake
It's definitely satire.
wangus12 said:
That looks fake
boogieman said:
https://instagr.am/p/DabzFH7IBOI
Terrible.
Quote:
There may have been a couple over excited Mexicans with some rather jubilant celebrations on the red card
But this is the real Mexico. Their fans and their people are just beautiful and absolutely incredibly welcoming people.
A pleasure to be here and spend time with you all the past few days
BartInLA said:
Mexico is the LSU version of soccer fans. Most are polite but …..
AgGrad99 said:Serious Lee said:
in case ya'll needed another reason to hate mexicoSheinbaum with a subtle dig at Trump’s America: “To everyone, we showed that Mexico is the world's best host, with a joyful and united people.” https://t.co/qvAJLapf30
— Ishaan Tharoor (@ishaantharoor) July 6, 2026
If we do bid for 2038, which it sounds like we are going to, I hope Mexico is left out of the equation. Would be funny if the US and Canada put in a bid without them.
AustinScubaAg said:
Ask Wangus about going to a US Mexico game at the Azteca, it is not a few isolated fans.
All fan bases have good and bad fans. Mexico just has a lot more bad fans than people want to admit this world cup.
LeonardSkinner said:AgGrad99 said:Serious Lee said:
in case ya'll needed another reason to hate mexicoSheinbaum with a subtle dig at Trump’s America: “To everyone, we showed that Mexico is the world's best host, with a joyful and united people.” https://t.co/qvAJLapf30
— Ishaan Tharoor (@ishaantharoor) July 6, 2026
If we do bid for 2038, which it sounds like we are going to, I hope Mexico is left out of the equation. Would be funny if the US and Canada put in a bid without them.
Let me stop you right there…
We don't need Canada either.
LeonardSkinner said:AgGrad99 said:Serious Lee said:
in case ya'll needed another reason to hate mexicoSheinbaum with a subtle dig at Trump’s America: “To everyone, we showed that Mexico is the world's best host, with a joyful and united people.” https://t.co/qvAJLapf30
— Ishaan Tharoor (@ishaantharoor) July 6, 2026
If we do bid for 2038, which it sounds like we are going to, I hope Mexico is left out of the equation. Would be funny if the US and Canada put in a bid without them.
Let me stop you right there…
We don't need Canada either.
Who?mikejones! said:LeonardSkinner said:AgGrad99 said:Serious Lee said:
in case ya'll needed another reason to hate mexicoSheinbaum with a subtle dig at Trump’s America: “To everyone, we showed that Mexico is the world's best host, with a joyful and united people.” https://t.co/qvAJLapf30
— Ishaan Tharoor (@ishaantharoor) July 6, 2026
If we do bid for 2038, which it sounds like we are going to, I hope Mexico is left out of the equation. Would be funny if the US and Canada put in a bid without them.
Let me stop you right there…
We don't need Canada either.
Hear me out- let's just do an sec bid
Florida- miami, Tampa, Gainesville, Tallahassee
Carolinas- Charlotte, clemson, Williams brice
Georgia- Atlanta, uga
Alabama- bama, aubrurn
Mississippi- well, it can hose some warm up games
Louisiana- lsu, superdome
Texas- jerryworld, cotton bowl, memorial stadium, Kyle field, sun bowl, nrg
Oklahoma- norman
Arkansas- it can host some warm ups
Kentucky-Kroger field
Missouri- Arrowhead, faurot
Tennessee- Nashville
Spirit856 said:
Tell me if I should be rooting for Spain or Portugal
Spirit856 said:
Tell me if I should be rooting for Spain or Portugal
Spirit856 said:
Tell me if I should be rooting for Spain or Portugal
deadbq03 said:
Root for extra time.
Furlock Bones said:
I think Portugal need to score first to make this a game.
aggietony2010 said:
Since this match is played west of the line established by the Treaty of Tordesillas, this one goes to Spain.
Spirit856 said:
Tell me if I should be rooting for Spain or Portugal
LeonardSkinner said:AgGrad99 said:Serious Lee said:
in case ya'll needed another reason to hate mexicoSheinbaum with a subtle dig at Trump’s America: “To everyone, we showed that Mexico is the world's best host, with a joyful and united people.” https://t.co/qvAJLapf30
— Ishaan Tharoor (@ishaantharoor) July 6, 2026
If we do bid for 2038, which it sounds like we are going to, I hope Mexico is left out of the equation. Would be funny if the US and Canada put in a bid without them.
Let me stop you right there…
We don't need Canada either.
AggieBucksJB said:Spirit856 said:
Tell me if I should be rooting for Spain or Portugal
Portugal is ranked 8th and Spain is ranked #2 so I say go with the underdog Portugal.
birdman said:
Spain will have two different 35 game undefeated streaks.
Both streaks will be broken by USMNT.