19 fouls on Canada…should probably have more than 4 yellows
Mathguy64 said:Ciboag96 said:
Yellows are reviewed. Got to by a card reversal.
Only if it's a potential red.
Ciboag96 said:
What's funny is they flop and scream like little *****es when they do.
Furlock Bones said:Mathguy64 said:Ciboag96 said:
Yellows are reviewed. Got to by a card reversal.
Only if it's a potential red.
Nope. Case of mistaken identity is reviewable as we saw with Tim Ream and Miggy Almiron.
oh no said:
I feel like an equalizer is inevitable in this match
Morocco offers nothing in possession and no threat for a second goal
oh no said:
I feel like an equalizer is inevitable in this match
Morocco offers nothing in possession and no threat for a second goal
oh no said:
I feel like an equalizer is inevitable in this match
Morocco offers nothing in possession and no threat for a second goal
yes glad I jinxed thatPeter Piper said:oh no said:
I feel like an equalizer is inevitable in this match
Morocco offers nothing in possession and no threat for a second goal
Spoken too soon.