***** The Division - Xbox one *****

125,911 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry, didn't have that problem myself on the PC.
jr15aggie
AG
Played a little last night just for the heck of it. Probably won't load it again until full game. I said it before, these games get their hooks into my OCD side. I can enjoy the loot game even in beta form, but it's pointless really. I'll just wait for the full release to get sucked into this one.
slickag2007
AG
I played the second mission this morning for a little while. Got to the what I can only assume is the last boss of the mission before I had to go to work. That was crazy! I'm hoping to finish that mission and play around with the turret thingy for a little bit before the beta ends.
E
AG
I just started the beta and this game is suh-weet!
jeffk
AG
Finished the two wing upgrade missions and farted around for a while trying to level up and get some cool stuff. Already got two random gun skin drops - bright red and teal.

Missing my skinny jeans and hunter hat though.

I may jump online later tonight if anyone wants to terrorize the DZ with me.
wee_ag
AG

quote:
Missing my skinny jeans and hunter hat though.

Played for about two hours and got two pair of skinny jeans

No hunter hat though
E
AG
Completed the beta
Madmarttigan
AG
ill be goofing around tonight if anyone wants to team up

madmarttigan
E
AG
In dead zone? I need someone to team up with but my mic on my apple head phones don't work
jeffk
AG
Had fun running amok in the DZ with martigan and crm, but had to cut it short due to angry toddler waking up from his nap.

Did run into a new brand of cheezer - guy who purposefully stands in front of your turret to take enough damage to mark you as rogue.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Did run into a new brand of cheezer - guy who purposefully stands in front of your turret to take enough damage to mark you as rogue.
Yeah, the turret automatically fires at pretty much anything that gets tagged with a warning. Meaning that you will likely go rogue even if you didn't intend to. It's actually the specific reason I don't use the turret in the DZ right now.
E
AG
My brother HD04 and I are dark zoning right now if anyone wants to join

tag: LOOK ITS E
easttexasaggie04
AG
I enjoyed this game much more than I thought I would. I was a little skeptical because I've never played an RPG style game before.

Gamertag: easttexasag04
gumby579
AG
Level 25 Gameplay

IGN had this. Looks like it's going to be even more fun at higher levels.
jabberwalkie09
AG
HOLY CHRIST...... Did that DMR hit for 23k or 24k at one point early on?

**watches some more**

It did....... Yep, glad I preordered. Is it the 8th yet?
TheVarian
AG
I don't know if y'all saw the other two but they had multiple game plays too. I couldn't pull it up on the website to start with so I googled it.

jeffk
gumby579
AG
Didn't see those. Good lord I am even more excited now.
Madmarttigan
AG
I enjoyed the game this weekend, but I do worry that the PvP aspect is really going to be very limited. The dark zone is fun as far as coop vs AI is concerned, but unless you wanna go rogue all the time and risk your experience and cash, PvP is going to be a little bit meh. Anytime you or someone accidentally goes rogue you will instantly be gunned down, and if your group does go rogue you just end up climbing up a building and turtling up. It is not exactly a grand experience.

The coop part of the game is great, but if PvP is what you are looking for this game may not be it.
gumby579
AG
The thing I noticed in the DZ was when other players and myself were shooting rogues or AI if someone walks in front of you and catches a bullet you go rogue. That cost me about 3-4 lives.
Madmarttigan
AG
I think I'm going to buy the base version because it will be fun to level up and even gear up to max gear at 30, however I'm concerned about the dark zone and end game once you have all the gear you want. I hope it is still fun and you find reasons to play at that point, but end game would be my main concern because I don't think the PvP aspect of the game was particularly fun in beta. Hoping somebody would go rogue so you could gang up with 10 others to kill them isn't exactly exciting to me. Some kind of squad based matchmaking 4v4 would be nice for those that want a little change of pace from the dark zone/NPC grind.
thaed137
AG
I'll be interested to see if they tie any perks/abilities to rogue status or perks that can't be unlocked without saying surviving a man hunt etc... I think they could balance it a lot with items like that and better risk/reward incentives.

It definitely felt like more people went rogue in the alpha and closed beta then the open beta. Be interested to see how it all changes when the DZ is 5x as big.
E
AG
The beta is now over
Madmarttigan
AG
T&P
jeffk
AG
http://collapse-thedivisiongame.ubi.com/en/

I killed everyone in like 25 days. Beat that.
Madmarttigan
AG
25 days as well, must be a Houston or Texas thing....

I also caved and bought the gold, I blame pilmer.... and an amazon giftcard.

GT madmarttigan
thaed137
AG
Small town Montana had it end in 26 days.
LeftyHound
AG
27 days for Austin
E
AG
23 days and 3 hrs from Crush City
jr15aggie
AG
quote:

Is Pilmer playing this, or are we just blaming him for stuff in general? Cause I'm cool with that.
Madmarttigan
AG
I was just blaming him as per the protocol set forth earlier in this thread.
sellis2003
AG
SethTXAG03
wee_ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Is Pilmer playing this, or are we just blaming him for stuff in general? Cause I'm cool with that.
Can I blame him for getting a Vive?
Matt_ag98
Add me GT: Matt ag98
Madmarttigan
AG
Just fair warning if I'm around your level and you got a group rolling I will be invading your privacy cause I prefer not to roam alone. It has its excitement but definitely prefer coop.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.