***** The Division - Xbox one *****

124,411 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1551900-Global-PTS-Patch-Notes-(Update-1-6-and-Last-Stand)

they are coming out with an 8v8 PvP mode in the DZ, as well as a new incursion. They are also adding 3 new areas to the DZ.
jeffk
AG
I haven't played since the redesign - been too immersed in BF1. Might need to scope it out sometime soon.

Any Ags still playing regularly?
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1551900-Global-PTS-Patch-Notes-(Update-1-6-and-Last-Stand)

they are coming out with an 8v8 PvP mode in the DZ, as well as a new incursion. They are also adding 3 new areas to the DZ.
A day late and a dollar short for me. Everyone I know abandoned the game.
TexasAggie_02
AG
I plan on playing tonight around 9. Gonna farm GS 256 stuff.

I'm going out of town for a week on Friday, then will pick it back up.
TexasAggie_02
AG
E
AG
I moved to BF1 also
gumby579
AG
So.....just looking at my friend list I don't see anyone on this anymore and it's a shame. I started a new character from scratch and am loving it again so far. Been running with a friend but I'm loving the updates so far. I have yet to try the 8v8 mode.
jr15aggie
AG
I still have my copy. It's the Gold version so I could easily jump back in at any time and have a lot to do even if I stayed away from the MP stuff.

I liked the game pretty well. My problem was that I got real busy and didn't play any games for like a month... by that time the guys I played with were WAY past me and there was no way I was gonna catch up.
Aggietaco
AG
Agreed. Plus my game time is so limited I generally just play whatever is in the drive. I'd like to play it again but I doubt it ever sees the light of day again.
Madmarttigan
AG
This game had a lot of the same issues diablo 3 had when it first came out but unfortunately it doesn't have a name for itself to resurrect a player base like diablo 3 did when it revamped a lot of the gameplay and loot system.

Nobody wants to kill harder and harder npcs and get no benefit and craft your way to the best gear.
LPHA
AG
Anyone get the invite to the pts that's not planning on using it?
gumby579
AG
Didn't get one
wee_ag
AG
I'd be game for giving this a go again with a new character

deathmullet76

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.