***** The Division - Xbox one *****

124,618 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I also have had a few of those instances with random JTF. But it isn't like you can ever run up and it is actual players in a firefight with some higher leveled enemies and help them take those enemies out.
I'm actually okay with the main areas being your PVE and you just encounter your fireteam. Keeps the trolls in the dark zone and isolated from making the main playing a cluster.
This, more than any other reason, is why the non-dark zone is like that.
Mr Gigem
AG
Count me in!

Trill Aggie
slickag2007
AG
I wasn't insinuating that the whole map should be PvP. But I do think that public events that more than one actual player can participate in without matchmaking or having a prebuilt party would be nice.
herb96
AG
The game is fun. I'm uncertain how long the fun will last once you reach lv 30.

gt: OG 12thMan
Pilmer
AG
I'm in.
jeffk
jr15aggie
wee_ag
Agmaniacmike12
gumby579
AG
Fun stuff tonight tv113. I didn't think we were ever going to clear out that building in the DZ
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I wasn't insinuating that the whole map should be PvP. But I do think that public events that more than one actual player can participate in without matchmaking or having a prebuilt party would be nice.
Set your privacy options to the option that lets you group up with anyone. The game pretty much matches you up with whoever else is running the mission.
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
The game is fun. I'm uncertain how long the fun will last once you reach lv 30.

gt: OG 12thMan

Yeah the post story mode is going to be interesting to see how they do raids and the such to see if they keep us around. Fun so far!
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
I'm in.
FYI we all blame you!
TheVarian
AG
Where is everyone at right meow? I just hit 15 and am going through the city to boost my 3 specialties. I've got all the final med stuff done and should be finished with the side of the office soon.

How about y'all? Any tips or tricks you've found out?
Pilmer
AG
It didn't start off positively. "Uplay" your way into rage wouldn't connect or acknowledge I existed, I had to create an account on the interwebs to get the game to finally operate. Astro A50s crapped out, dog chewed through regular headset. Game was interesting, I'll be on more this weekend, hopefully with some semblance of a headset.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Dang you guys must play all the time! I'm only a level 7 and I've played an hour and a half the past two nights. I need to upgrade my guns I guess, I feel like I'm shooting a BB gun against some enemies.
gumby579
AG
I'm at lvl 22 but only 14 on DZ I believe. I might try to finish up the remaining main missions today
TheVarian
AG
I still haven't ventured into the dark zone yet. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some free time and some of us can be the maroon goons
Madmarttigan
AG
I'm at 29 and I'm going to try to get to dark zone 30 I think before I punch it through to 30. This has been the most fun leveling up in an mmo I've ever had.

And gumby I hope my headset was working but I couldn't hear you if you were talking lol.
Average Joe
AG
A few of us got to 14 last night and went into the DZ. 14 is the cap for the first group, so we were the highest level in there. Went to DZ02, though, so the AI guys were a couple of levels above us. They were about on par with the hard difficulty setting, but weren't bad at all. They dropped a TON of blues for me. Clearing out one building caused me to extract 4 times, and all of them were upgrades. May do one more DZ run before making the push to 30.
jr15aggie
AG
Some of you guys definitely have **** buckets!
Agmaniacmike12
Each person has a different way of getting to the highest level. I prefer taking it slow.Last night, our group did 2 missions on the hard difficulty. It was both frustrating and enjoyable.
CRM1712
AG
quote:
Each person has a different way of getting to the highest level. I prefer taking it slow.Last night, our group did 2 missions on the hard difficulty. It was both frustrating and enjoyable.
Was good fun, definitely takes a team to beat missions on hard. You going to be on again tonight?
Agmaniacmike12
I plan on it. Just noticed that review scores are starting to come in. 93 on Metacritic with 2 100 scores. The game obviously stands the test of a good open world shooter RPG with a solid campaign. It will be interesting to see if the endgame content is received with as much positivity.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I plan on it. Just noticed that review scores are starting to come in. 93 on Metacritic with 2 100 scores. The game obviously stands the test of a good open world shooter RPG with a solid campaign. It will be interesting to see if the endgame content is received with as much positivity.
I'm not to the end game yet, up to level 26, but I think the end game content right now is going to be rather light. Beyond the three dailies I have read about, there is just the DZ which people getting to level 30 in DZ rank will take some time.

On a different note, I've gotten two purple drops now. Both gear (a vest and knee pads) but still waiting on a purple gun drop.... Crafting seems to be hit or miss now. It feels like I've gotten to the point where I will surpass the crafting level before I get to use them for long term....
MontanaAg11
AG
Just bought the gold edition.

If you want to play with a newb. My gamertag is ImpactFlux
LeftyHound
AG
I haven't been able to play since launch night and won't be around this weekend. After that we are on baby watch until our little guy is born, so I plan on catching up then.
jr15aggie
AG
I'm impressed with this game. Ubisoft has taken some crap for recent games, but they nailed this one. Despite just being fun, the details in the environment are very impressive.

That and the game is relatively stable compared to similar games at launch.
Madmarttigan
AG
Dark zone is rough at 29 because no one else is in it and there are NPCs EVERYWHERE all up your *******.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Dark zone is rough at 29 because no one else is in it and there are NPCs EVERYWHERE all up your *******.

The DZ changed pretty significantly in regards to NPCs from what the beta was. Regardless of your level, go at it alone and you're going to have a rough time. It's not impossible, but you will probably die a lot.
Madmarttigan
AG
I can live and kill things but definitely have to go to the lower level portion because you can get caught in a crossfire so easily aggroing multiple packs.

Word of advice, do your encounters as you go along in order to max out your wings. I skipped some and am having to go back so I can unlock the master skills.
Greg09Ag
AG
Wait a ****in minute. This game is an MMO? Im outta the damn loop apparently.
Madmarttigan
AG
ehh It has been referred to as that, feels more just like a regular RPG with coop, kind of like an expanded borderlands.
abram97
AG
Instances - like Lord of the Rings.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jr15aggie
AG
Went into the DZ finally ( level 12). I achieved dz rank 9 pretty quickly and got some good stuff. Tough enemy AI everywhere.

So I guess it's a good idea to stay at our below level 14? That's the level cap for my current DZ group. If I get above 14 whats the next group ranking?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.