***** The Division - Xbox one *****

125,740 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
thanks. The UI in this game is really cluttered. That's really the only issue i've had with the game thus far.
You can actually go in and change the hud settings, if that is what you are referring to.
Aggietaco
AG
Having fun with the game but now I'm focused on DZ work only since I've made it up to level 13 and don't want to progress into the higher level DZ's.

And I'm not sure what DZ you're running through Aggie, but I continue to run into *******s each and every trip.
titanmaster_race
jabberwalkie09
AG
lol was posted on the last page man.
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Having fun with the game but now I'm focused on DZ work only since I've made it up to level 13 and don't want to progress into the higher level DZ's.

And I'm not sure what DZ you're running through Aggie, but I continue to run into *******s each and every trip.

I'm doing something similar. Sitting at level 24 but I've been working the DZ before leveling out of this current player bracket. Now level 22 in the DZ.

I've found a mixed bag of players online. Some randoms who were very helpful, 1 or 2 absolute dirtbags.
jr15aggie
AG
I bumped to level 15 yesterday so I'm in the 15 to 19 DZ bracket now. Most guys playing are getting up there so I didn't want to get too far behind.

I got about the best blue gear you can get where I was so it was time to level up some more. Will rank up to 17 or 18 before seriously jumping back into DZ.
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4aj6lt/dark_zone_rank_99_2_million_dz_funds_later/

Guy on reddit got to dark zone rank 99. his total playtime is 5 days 11 hrs on a game that has only been out for 6.5 days

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/xbox/Chaos-3SK
TheVarian
AG
I wish I was still in college
wee_ag
AG
quote:
pro tip, don't all huddle around the heli pad

Here's the full video.

wee_ag
AG
And what's this about daily challenges? I missed something somewhere.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
daily missions like in destiny, that award phoenix credits. They will be outlined in white on your map.
Tex117
AG
quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4aj6lt/dark_zone_rank_99_2_million_dz_funds_later/

Guy on reddit got to dark zone rank 99. his total playtime is 5 days 11 hrs on a game that has only been out for 6.5 days

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/xbox/Chaos-3SK
It will always amaze me how much time some folks dedicate to games in such a short amount of time.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
Once you reach level 30, it opens up 3 daily challenge missions. Two of the missions will have to be run on hard mode to receive the phoenix credits and other rewards. They are not too bad. Howdy and I ran a few yesterday and they were fairly simple. The 3rd one has to be run on challenge difficulty. That means everything is level 32 and yellow bar. We tried that one out and maybe killed two guys at the very beginning in the 5 tries at it. We never got past the opening doorway.

Also, we noticed that the reset time for dailies and the vendors is 7pm CST. So, you can run 4 hard mode dailies in a single night (two before 7pm reset and the new two after 7pm reset), then take a day to run DZ or something else, then repeat the 4 a day approach.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Got 3/4 of the way through the way through the Russian Consulate one last night...... Got tired of just getting raped at that point and gave up.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
Got 3/4 of the way through the way through the Russian Consulate one last night...... Got tired of just getting raped at that point and gave up.
The one from the "previous day" was the westgate power plant down in the bottom right corner. We didn't make it past the big double doors at the start of the mission. We kept dying in the streets right where you begin the mission.
Aggietaco
AG
First I've heard of these daily challenges. Thanks for the heads up.
tamusc
AG
quote:

They won't show up for you until you hit 30.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:

can you join in one on a friend? kinda like how on destiny you could do the dailies, nightfall and raid even if you hadn't unlocked them yet?
tamusc
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

can you join in one on a friend? kinda like how on destiny you could do the dailies, nightfall and raid even if you hadn't unlocked them yet?

I think so, but I don't believe you'll get the Phoenix currency for completing it if you aren't 30.
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think so, but I don't believe you'll get the Phoenix currency for completing it if you aren't 30.

It didn't allow someone yesterday to join our daily and they werent 30.
tamusc
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It didn't allow someone yesterday to join our daily and they werent 30.
Good to know, I'm not 30 yet and haven't tried to join my group of friends who are 30 while doing their dailies because I didn't want to spend the whole time hiding.
gumby579
AG
PSA: Level 30 Purple Firstwave M1A marksman rifle is being sold at The Grindhouse safe house in Murray Hill for the next 24 hours

quote:
The M1A is widely regarded as one of the best marksman rifles in the game. The firstwave build of the M1A being ideal because it can fit an underbarrel attachment.
Price: 59827 credits
Talent 1: Predatory - Killing a target regenerates 10.5% of your health over 5 seconds.
Talent 2: Determined - Killing a target reduces skill cooldowns by 6%
This rifle will outperform even some high end marksman rifles with larger magazines.
I don't know if that helps anyone or not but that subreddit is great at listing what all is being sold daily at the vendors
wee_ag
AG
Did anyone do the free Agent Origins 4 outfit pack? I redeemed the code for the outfits on day 1 but they still haven't showed up at the Rewards Vendor or my inventory. Anybody else have problems with this?
thaed137
AG
I did but only got two of the outfits and the guns didn't appear till a weak later. The guns are lvl 4 so you will outgrow them quickly.
FTACO97
AG
quote:
Did anyone do the free Agent Origins 4 outfit pack? I redeemed the code for the outfits on day 1 but they still haven't showed up at the Rewards Vendor or my inventory. Anybody else have problems with this?
Have been wondering this myself. Only stuff that showed up was the pre-order hazmat outfit and gun. Have never seen the police, ems, fire, etc outfits....

Update: It's a known issue on X1

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/49zsdx/ubisoft_update_on_missing_division_agent_gear/
slickag2007
AG
I'm at level 23 now and level 9 or 10 in DZ. I've found people to be cooperating pretty well in the DZ. There are so many intel points on the map. It's gonna take forever to get them all.
Average Joe
AG
quote:
PSA: Level 30 Purple Firstwave M1A marksman rifle is being sold at The Grindhouse safe house in Murray Hill for the next 24 hours

quote:
The M1A is widely regarded as one of the best marksman rifles in the game. The firstwave build of the M1A being ideal because it can fit an underbarrel attachment.
Price: 59827 credits
Talent 1: Predatory - Killing a target regenerates 10.5% of your health over 5 seconds.
Talent 2: Determined - Killing a target reduces skill cooldowns by 6%
This rifle will outperform even some high end marksman rifles with larger magazines.
I don't know if that helps anyone or not but that subreddit is great at listing what all is being sold daily at the vendors
WHY the hell did I not look at this thread yesterday? I've been trying to replace my MR for a while now with an M1A. UGH.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Just to rub it in a bit, I scored one of those off a drop the other day.

slickag2007
AG
You have to be at max level in order to even see that they are selling it, right?
gumby579
AG
quote:
You have to be at max level in order to even see that they are selling it, right?
I don't think so but I'm not sure. I know in DZ it has higher level items for DZ level 50 but it won't let me buy them even though I can see they are for sale (I'm only at DZ level 34 currently).
E
AG
How often do the vendors reset?

I've heard every 24 hrs but i had the same weapons available last night as I did today around noon so it would have to be in the evening time.
howdydamnit04
AG
Most are 7pm CST everyday. Some are weekly.
E
AG
Gotcha brotha
Madmarttigan
AG
So if anyone is up to farming challenging missions let me know.... I did lincoln tunnels on repeat last night and wasn't too bad. Got high end gear at the end of each one but unfortunately none of them very good. Lincoln tunnels wasn't too bad but I know they vary greatly.

Also just adding at like 98k dps, 62k health, 23-24 skill power. Will be able to carry my own.
gumby579
AG
Count me in. I've been wanting to take a shot of some of those challenges but the random groups I've joined via matchmaking have all ran DZ looking for loot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.