***** The Division - Xbox one *****

125,745 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I don't think I'll be playing that survival mode too much. A whole map that is darkzone? Sounds like nothing but grief to me.
To me it sounds EXACTLY what some of us were asking for in the beta... something to do in the dark zone besides just dark zoning it.

Now you have the main game with new objectives and story missions to fulfill, but it's all in a dark zone setting. This sounds like a great way to break up the norm. We will have spent plenty of time doing regular missions and screwing around in the DZ... then this DLC comes along combines the two. I think it will be a really great addition and keep us from getting bored doing the same things over and over.

Looks like I'll be enjoying my gold edition for a good while!
wee_ag
AG
Sooooo I totally took off work the 10th and 11th.
Madmarttigan
AG
Is it here yet? I spend my free time at work just looking for new info on this.
jeffk
AG
The 8th is a game night.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:

Gonna have guys at level 20 before I even install the game!
Madmarttigan
AG
level 30 before you install or bust
jeffk
AG
quote:
quote:

Gonna have guys at level 20 before I even install the game!

I'm going to have my wife install the game for me during the day so it'll be ready for me when I get back late from our away game. (Preparing myself now for the eye-rolling she'll give me.) Probably put in 2-3 hours before going to sleep and then just be tired at school the next day.
jr15aggie
AG
I've had late nights at work this week... Got home on Friday and napped. Woke up at 9... Wife went to bed so I decided it was time to beat a couple games before the division comes out. I did it and when I looked up it was 4 AM! Friggin A I'm too old to stay up that late.

I'm ready for the division now! But I paid the price today because the wind blew part of my cheaply constructed fence down and after 3 hours sleep I had to dig up fence posts / concrete and set new posts.

Long story short.... I'm hard corp and ready! Amazon better get it here on Tuesday.
tamusc
AG
I don't know if I missed it in this thread, but free gear by redeeming a code as part of a webseries tie in leading up to the launch.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/01/20/get-four-free-gear-sets-in-the-division-with-this-code/
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
quote:
Loot trading!!!! Now I won't have to betray and murder Aguas in the Dark Zone! We can share like grown ups.

I mean, you don't HAVE to betray and murder him, but you still COULD.
jr15aggie
AG
I told the wife today, "hey hon... New game coming out Tuesday that me and my friends want to play."

She was not thrilled. But she's hot and doesn't nag too much so we worked it out. And by worked it out I mean she understands that I still love her very much but I will be ignoring her on March 8.
thaed137
AG
It starts tomorrow! Wife is out of town this weekend and I have Friday off, really looking forward to this.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I thought about taking launch day off from work. But then I realized that might be a dumb move if Amazon ships late or the servers are slow.
wee_ag
AG
Xbox gets 30 days of exclusive access to the first 2 expansions...

http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-post-launch-content-xbox-one-exclusivity-details
jabberwalkie09
AG
So 30 days of being beta testers for the rest of us then?
jeffk
AG
Houston weather conspiring to help me play The Division?

My games for tomorrow all got pushed up to tonight.
Aggietaco
AG
Wife working late most of the week, re-scheduled workouts to mornings and got some BF:H time in to re-aquaint myself with vidya games over the weekend. I'm ready.
jr15aggie
AG
My wife is going camping with my 2 girls for their scout group this weekend. So I should have plenty of time to play this weekend, but it might limit me during the week cause I'm sure I'll have to do a lot of the heavy lifting getting them ready to go. Cause when my wife goes camping she packs half the house to take with her!
wee_ag
AG
Just randomly checked the Amazon store page and the disc-based gold edition is sold out... crazy.

Had a problem with my payment method that I just fixed (still hoping I get it tomorrow sometime) so I may be a little late to the party.
TheVarian
AG
"Should arrive by 8PM tomorrow"
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
Hopefully they ship USPS or FedEx. My UPS guy doesn't stop by until late unless I call him and bribe him with cookies.
Average Joe
AG
quote:
quote:
Hopefully they ship USPS or FedEx. My UPS guy doesn't stop by until late unless I call him and bribe him with cookies.
Lucky you. I have to do that just to make sure he delivers my package to my house and not some other package. I get really nervous every time I order my medication.

Mine says 8 p.m, too. Which means I, or someone a few blocks over, will get it around 7:55 p.m.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I look forward to seeing how much the actual game differs from the beta. As far as cool stuff to do.
agfan2013
AG
So when do we start to see reviews on this? I'm getting it regardless but I am curious as to what the general perception of it will be. Don't review embargoes usually lift at noon the day before?
wee_ag
AG
Read somewhere that they aren't lifting until tomorrow. Not sure the link though...

Here we go - http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-reviews-what-to-expect-on-launch-day/

Reviewers aren't getting early copies.
Madmarttigan
AG
Hasn't even shipped yet.
Sentinel
AG
You guys should have gone digital.
TonsterPS
AG
I just got the shipping notification from Amazon!

Add me to the list. XBL: TonsterPS

I'm pumped!!
Madmarttigan
AG
Considering I'm at work tonight, not much point to get digital when I could just get 20 bucks off of gold by waiting on the shipping.

dcaggie04
AG
And here we go. Getting into it right now.
Madmarttigan
AG
lol all the crashing going on with the twitch streamers.

I can't say I'm sorry for not dealing with the typical launch problems.

Let us pray it works tomorrow night.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
lol all the crashing going on with the twitch streamers.

I can't say I'm sorry for not dealing with the typical launch problems.

Let us pray it works tomorrow night.

I just played for about an hour. No issues here.
Madmarttigan
AG
Yep looks like it is going well now.

I really hope it survives tomorrow evening, the true test of traffic.
Madmarttigan
AG
Been number one game streaming on twitch even over LoL. Surprising.
tamusc
AG
Hopped on to play this morning a bit before work only to find a 32GB patch waiting for me. So glad I preloaded the game....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.