***** The Division - Xbox one *****

127,573 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by wee_ag
Aggietaco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I expect some of you m'fuggers to babysit me through to some decent drops tonight.
E
AG
I got on for the first time in forever tonight and none of you chumps were on! I had to do a bunch of solo search and destroy mission...
TheVarian
jeffk
AG
Had fun running the new 201+ DZ last night. Definitely tougher and we reached a couple of encounters that we had to try to outflank or retreat from. No rogues in the upper levels either - everyone's just trying to survive and get loot at this point.

Speaking of loot - I have sooooooo many golds and teals to sort through after last night. Really need an online way to mess with your builds and equipment.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Had fun running the new 201+ DZ last night. Definitely tougher and we reached a couple of encounters that we had to try to outflank or retreat from. No rogues in the upper levels either - everyone's just trying to survive and get loot at this point.
yes, DZ 5 and 6 are the way to go if you have a full group. nothing but 204 weapons and 240 Gear set armor. Dz 1-4 is already overrun by rogues.
shertown04
AG
Evidently the predatory talent is broken too?
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4l9mtq/psa_a_friendly_reminder_of_the_predatory_weapon/][/url]
quote:
Predatory: Killing a target regenerates x% health over y seconds.

Remember how someone discovered how this is bugged pre-patch? Based on the wording one would think this is x% of your own health, but it is actually based on the 'targets' health. E.g. you gain 13% health of the target you just killed over 5 seconds. It's like having the old rehabilitated mask on steroids for 5 seconds on each kill.
With the new NPCs having a metric **** ton of health I am gaining a full health bar over 5 seconds after killing an 34 elite in DZ06. It's very good for keeping your health up between mobs where you otherwise would be forced to pop your self-heal or med-kits.

Example;
Target health: 500k With Predatory @13% killing this target makes you regain 65k health over 5 seconds.
Target health: 800k With Predatory @13% killing this target makes you regain 104k health over 5 seconds.
EDIT: Apparantly if you die within those 5 seconds you will get instantly revived, which is completely broken.
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4l9mtq/psa_a_friendly_reminder_of_the_predatory_weapon/][/url]How did I completely miss this all of this time? The Hungry Hog has this...I need to check what other weapons I have that have this. Normally I wouldn't care but I'm keeping health-on-kill gear equipped to help keep me alive in the new DZ and incursions. If I have a decent weapon with this talent then I can possibly use my gear for other things.

Edit...why is the url tagging broken on here now? Did TA hire some people from Massive?
shertown04
AG
Looks like the new incursion can get a bit glitchy as well. Now THAT is challenge mode worthy.

thaed137
AG
Now if all those were like lvl 25 reds then that could be a lot of fun.
Agmaniacmike12
LOL at Riker boss:"We need more people, now!!!
dcaggie04
AG
Boss man wasn't to clear on his instructions before hand. He told them that each group would come out when he said he needed more people. They took that to mean every group come out when he says it. Boss man met one group at a time.
dcaggie04
AG
Either that or they all decided to go "Leroy Jenkins" at the same time.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Nerd post of the day....built myself some div tech for comicon.

It lights up orange. I basically copied what this guy did.

wee_ag
AG
That's pretty epic... make sure you sand those down - 3d printing is cool, but those ribs would annoy me to no end!
Agmaniacmike12
After doing a little tinkering with my build and getting some advice from Redditors I have a tank build I plan on running with in the DZ and incursion.

4 Tac Authority
2 Sentry's Call

75% damage mitigation
125k DPS
522k Toughness
27k Skill Power
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
That's pretty epic... make sure you sand those down - 3d printing is cool, but those ribs would annoy me to no end!

Gonna try the brasso route first. But yeah. Planning on selling them after.
TexasAggie_02
AG
That's what I'm trying to do, need some better rolled gear. I'm at 120/330/30
TexasAggie_02
AG
I should add that my crew got ganked the other night at the dz 4 extraction, and I ran solo from them with them hot on my tail for close to 5 mins, just popping an over heal every 10-15 secs. Finally got too brave and tried to run thru some riker shotgunners by the sporting goods store, but they downed me.

Wish I hadn't been in party chat so I could've heard them. Was probably entertaining.
wee_ag
AG
quote:
After doing a little tinkering with my build and getting some advice from Redditors I have a tank build I plan on running with in the DZ and incursion.

4 Tac Authority
2 Sentry's Call

75% damage mitigation
125k DPS
522k Toughness
27k Skill Power

Hmm - so what's a good combo for a squad? With a tank I suppose you need a Damage Dealer and some type of support role - Healer/Medic? Or is that even necessary? The game doesn't seem to have enough depth to need anything besides a bunch of tanks but I'm willing to focus on one type.
TexasAggie_02
AG
I think having some dps ppl is necessary. The tank can hold their own in PvE, due to their health and pulse adding 45% damage and 100% crit chance (once the 4 piece tact kicks in).

In PvP, it's hard to take someone down unless you use incendiary or explosive rounds, unless they've used up their supers and med kits. But the tank is good for running laps around other agents to draw their fire away from the team.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG

Last post...there it is with the LED up and running. It pulses at 6 seconds per interval and then switches a rotation. It's pretty cool.
wee_ag
AG
Oooooo! Look what I found!

BUILD - The Division Build Planner

Create specific gear sets, save them, share them. Looking forward to finally planning out some decent sets!
wee_ag
AG
I'm totally 'That guy'

Was about to solo DZ 1 when a Supply Drop hit... decided to head up to DZ 6 - I had just geared up 4 pieces of Nomad to try out, and well, let's just say that bonus life came in handy.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Awesome
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Finally got up to 275K DPS but only 180K Toughness and 11K Skill. I'm super spongy cause of my reckless chest. Gonna probably sacrifice my DPS down to get rid of reckless and maybe use another set piece. We'll see. I crafted a bunch last night and wasn't happy.
wee_ag
AG
TexasAggie_02
AG
Clear Sky Solo

dcaggie04
AG
Wish I knew what weapons and his build was. It would be alot easier if we had weapons that melted the enemies like his does.
TexasAggie_02
AG
he goes through all his gear at the end. you can see the weapon and armor stats/perks
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
everyone I've seen lately is gearing for Toughness sacrificing DPS. Like 300K +. What's the deal?
dcaggie04
AG
Yeah, guess it would have helped if I watched the whole thing. Good builds appear to be a bit easier when you have many 240 pieces (or at least having more beneficial weapon talents unlocked).
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
everyone I've seen lately is gearing for Toughness sacrificing DPS. Like 300K +. What's the deal?
b/c lvl 34 enemies are effing brutal. If you're dead, then your DPS is 0. It also makes it easier to get away from rogues. if you stack toughness and skill power, you can overheal every 10 secs, and as long as you keep moving, they can't get you.

There was a vid of a guy with 500k toughness with 4 tact/2 final measure. With the 50% exotic dmg resistance from final measure, he was able to take an explosive round from an M44 to the head, and still have 1/3 of his health left. If they were body shots, he could take two explosive rounds and still have health.

EDIT: plus if you run a 4pc tact and use damage pulse, you will get 40% damage buff and 100% crit chance, so your DPS does get higher. If you have someone else running smart cover, then your damage buff just got higher.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Guess I'm changing my gear up... Thanks.
TexasAggie_02
AG
you could sacrifice skill power, and have a DPS/Toughness build. I think having 1-2 good DPS ppl in a group is needed, b/c your low DPS/high Skill teammates are going to buff your DPS through the damn roof. And if you're running away from rogues, just run a couple of feet behind your tactician. He'll be popping heals every 10 secs and you can sprint right through them. If the tactician is using triage, then healing you will speed up his heal regen even faster.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I built some of those extraction packs. Anyone have any idea where to buy a Biohazard stencil? I've already been to Michaels and no go.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I built some of those extraction packs. Anyone have any idea where to buy a Biohazard stencil? I've already been to Michaels and no go.
make one with posterboard? print to whatever size you need, tape the sheet of paper to posterboard, and cut it out with an exacto knife.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.