***** The Division - Xbox one *****

125,748 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So... Anyone up for a couple rounds of this tonight?
jeffk
AG
Server ms just crap out for anyone else?
jeffk
AG
Apparently Ubisoft crapped the bed across all games and platforms last night. About sick of their ****.
dcaggie04
AG
Had a bit of issue connecting around 7 last night, but once I got in, had no issue up to the time I got off which was around midnight.
gumby579
AG
Mine crapped out about 11 something. Somehow I dropped from our group and then I got a delta error. Kept trying to reload but wasn't connecting at all.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Apparently Ubisoft crapped the bed across all games and platforms last night. About sick of their ****.
I'm so used to it I'm numb. I've played a lot of their games all the way back to the original Rainbow Six and there is nothing surprising at all.
Agmaniacmike12
quote:
Mine crapped out about 11 something. Somehow I dropped from our group and then I got a delta error. Kept trying to reload but wasn't connecting at all.
We played 2 more hard missions and I got disconnected while going up the elevator to the BOO after the group disbanded.
jeffk
AG
Last night was the only night I could play for the next four days. Got one UG mission done before getting kicked and bombarded with error messages.
Joseph Parrish
AG
This just isn't as fun now. Underground is kinda boring and can't kill anybody in the DZ.
jeffk
AG
Saw on their official Twitter that they're already looking into nerfing the G36.
Agmaniacmike12
They may need to buff the firearms effect to damage a bit more. The DPS nerfs have made PVP a circle jerk because we don't have 268 gear to counter toughness builds and the special ammo isn't a proper counter to tankticians anymore.
dcaggie04
AG
Not to mention they nerfed the special ammo effects.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
We played 2 more hard missions and I got disconnected while going up the elevator to the BOO after the group disbanded.

I got disconnected while trying to sign off.
MaroonStain
AG
Servers on the PS4 side have been down for days.
E
AG
I played the new DLC last night and was surprisingly happy with it. I was able to raise my gear score and toughness a lot!
gumby579
AG
Finished the incursion on hard last night. It feels more like a raid than FL for sure. Tried to get on a few minutes ago and apparently another delta issue tonight. Greeeeattt
jeffk
AG
DZ dropping 268 gear?
Agmaniacmike12
quote:
DZ dropping 268 gear?
Yes, only in DZ 5-6 though for regular drops.You still have a chance at 268 gear through supply drops in any zone but it is guaranteed in the upper DZ. The DZ is still the best way to grind for gear, although it is brutal with level 35 enemies.
TexasAggie_02
AG
in case you've haven't kept up with all the ongoing bugs, the reclaimer gear set is completely broken. the sets main perk is that if you use a consumable, it gives that consumable to your entire team. The part that is broken, is that it's possible to use every single consumable (fire ammo, explosive rounds, canned food, water, energy bar) simultaneously, for you and your whole group. It will also give it to any non-hostile agent in your proximity (or rogues if you are rogue).

As much as i love playing this game, it baffles my mind that so many eff ups have been allowed to make it out of Quality Control. Massive has become a self-fulling prophecy of eff-ups.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
quote:
DZ dropping 268 gear?
Yes, only in DZ 5-6 though for regular drops.You still have a chance at 268 gear through supply drops in any zone but it is guaranteed in the upper DZ. The DZ is still the best way to grind for gear, although it is brutal with level 35 enemies.
Why go through the pain of rogues when you can get that from HVTs?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
DZ dropping 268 gear?
Why go through the pain of rogues when you can get that from HVTs?
b/c there's a 90% chance that it'll be Lone Star gear
Agmaniacmike12
This guy has a gnarly Sentry's Call pistol build: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4rjy9z/pistolshield_400k_dps_buildvideo_text/
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
This guy has a gnarly Sentry's Call pistol build: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4rjy9z/pistolshield_400k_dps_buildvideo_text/
on PC using a macro for ridiculous rate of fire. watch after 1 min on the second vid and see how fast he's firing
Agmaniacmike12

I'm so confused on how to upload a screenshot off of OneDrive.
TexasAggie_02
AG
you'll probably have to save it to your computer, then upload it to imgur.
TexasAggie_02
AG
awesome, here's where i sit right now. Hopefully i can get a firecrest holster, then i can swap my gloves out for a savage pair. my dps is slightly buffed due to the 100% reload from firecrest. not sure what my "burst" dps is (im guessing 250 ish). i do wish my skill power was higher

Agmaniacmike12
My skill power is boosted through near max skill power rolls on the mask and backpack.I'm hitting near armor cap with chest, kneepads, and holster. I'm able to throw skill power mods in those slots.
Agmaniacmike12
I'm interested in an Alpha Bridge build. I have 5 268 pieces and got some gloves with stat rolls on both electronics and firearms.

TexasAggie_02
AG
glove drops are bugged, and there's rumors of them getting "fixed" so you may lose one of those stat rolls. some people are actually getting alpha bridge gloves with zero stat rolls.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I can't get my DPS up at all. I'm 411K toughness and 18K Skill but honestly, I do miss my old SMG DPS.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i re-rolled one of my two mod slots on my mask to +4,000-some odd skill power (when i get more funds, i'll try to hit the max of 5k), and did some moving around of mods and was able to bump my toughness and skill a bit, and only lost 16k on DPS

TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I can't get my DPS up at all. I'm 411K toughness and 18K Skill but honestly, I do miss my old SMG DPS.
just gonna have to work on getting 268 gear with higher firearms rolls. If you get a piece of armor with perks that you can live with, then try re-rolling firearms to get a max value. rolling for max firearms or stamina (if you already have enough armor) is the best way to raise these values IMO. then armor mods are just the icing on the cake.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Yeah I'm at 75% armor or damage mitigation.
jeffk
AG
How would you tell if you're at 75%?
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
It's under the character info. Scroll down to defenses.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.