***** The Division - Xbox one *****

124,611 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

ho lee sheet!! NSFW language
htownag08
AG
Just hit level 26 - had a buddy run me through the remaining main story missions (hes lvl 30) and I basically just felt like a scavenger picking up things. Still need to knock out a bunch of side quests and all that but hopefully will be able to do some DZ runs with you all soon!
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I've got a buddy who is 216k DPS, 57k health and 19k electronics. He has all gold items and tries to stack as much crit as possible to get that high dps.
shertown04
AG
I was lingering and waiting until all of the Fallout DLC came out but I went ahead and bit on this today. Gamer tag: shertown121
wee_ag
AG
quote:

New "Bullet King." Long live Hutch!!
Anyone up for trying this tonight?
Madmarttigan
AG
quote:
I've got a buddy who is 216k DPS, 57k health and 19k electronics. He has all gold items and tries to stack as much crit as possible to get that high dps.

at 170k dps, I now have a new target to aim for, although I think you should still stack more skill power. You can pretty much tank things with smart cover and a lot of skill power.
slickag2007
AG
Crafted a high end extended magazine and got my caduceus up to 106K dps. I still need more high end mods to crank out more damage.
gumby579
AG
I have yet to receive a HE item drop in the DZ. Every thing HE I have I have either crafted or from the dailies. Do I really need to spend that much more time in the DZ farming?
Kampfers
AG
quote:
I have yet to receive a HE item drop in the DZ. Every thing HE I have I have either crafted or from the dailies. Do I really need to spend that much more time in the DZ farming?
Are you DZ level 50? If so, then you can be done DZ farming. Otherwise no, as you have to be lvl 50 to purchase the holster and vest blueprints.
gumby579
AG
I'm at DZ 46 right now. I was meaning more of the HE weapon drops (Midas, Caduceus). One video I saw said the blueprints from DZ06 were only level 30 weapons but the ones from the BoO were 31.
Madmarttigan
AG
The 31 blue prints are at the northern safe house, but they are somewhat ******ed and require high end division tech as well. Same level of items, another really annoying material to get.
slickag2007
AG
Can you craft every weapon in the game? I thought some of your named weapons could be crafted or bought, but most were drop only.
TexasAggie_02
AG

Major exploit. A comment on Reddit said that they got 40 yellow drops in ash hour doing this.
LeftyHound
AG
I'm definitely down for trying that tonight
jr15aggie
AG
quote:

Major exploit. A comment on Reddit said that they got 40 yellow drops in ash hour doing this.

Lol! I'm level27... So close to taking advantage of these exploits with the rest of you!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'm on and ready to lootfarm!
Madmarttigan
AG
Please let this work until tuesday night when I am off.

I also killed a few groups of rogues by myself tonight, that was extremely satisfying when they started attacking me and I completely turned the tables on them.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Same exploit can be done on Lincoln Tunnel, which is a much more manageable mission on challenge difficulty than Russian Consulate.

TexasAggie_02
AG
3 hr server maintenance tuesday morning. better farm like hell tonight just in case they ninja patch something

EDIT: while the Russian Consulate farm was just posted a day ago (and the lincoln tunnel farm this morning), using the cover to skip straight to the end of the Police Academy mission has been out for over a week, so if they patch the cover glitch, that will effectively break these exploits.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1419073-Weekly-Scheduled-Maintenance-Tuesday-March-29
jr15aggie
AG
Got to level 28 last night... So close yet so far. I can only hope the glitch finders keep up the good work. I'd hate to miss out on the loot grab before they are all gone.
TexasAggie_02
AG
lol, i take that back, if they fix the deployable cover, you can just barrel roll through it. Lol. They should've held on to this info until the other gets patched.

Madmarttigan
AG
Does anyone want to go on a rogue killing rampage tonight in DZ? Kind of tired of the monotony of glitches/farming and getting zero gear.
TexasAggie_02
AG
so some friends and i tried the lincoln tunnel farm last night and it was a giant charlie foxtrot. We had a glitchy-ass game. I would recommend that everyone restart their game if they've been on awhile before starting this. Have the person with the best connection start the instance and then invite everyone.

The player whose instance we were in lagged out at the boss and had to rejoin us. after that it was bug city. I had two high end drops that just vanished into thin air when someone fast traveled to a safe house for ammo, and another in our group had a High End evaporate later as well. The tutorial said it was okay to go the safe house, but it appears that it's a "do at your own risk".

Tonight, we may try back tracking to the restock container in the warehouse. the problem with that is, if any enemy sees you, you are then "in combat" and cannot fast travel to the rest of your team that is outside of the playable area. When you respawn, you are put behind an ambulance, so no one can see you.

After the big CF of losing gear, we started taking turns running out with survivor link and picking up gear.

You can quit the game (go to dashboard and quit, don't quit through the division menu) and when you log back in it will automatically put you back in with your team. Doing this will make some of the vanished items visible again. I say some, b/c only purples magically reappeared for me, the High Ends and Phoenix Credits were gone.

Lincoln Tunnel is the easier mission to play through, but Russian Consulate may still be the better farm, b/c it's not as hard to get to the gear. The RC boss will often die right next to the fence, whereas the Lincoln Tunnel boss stands on top of a truck, and you are almost dead by the time you can get to it.
gumby579
AG
quote:
Does anyone want to go on a rogue killing rampage tonight in DZ? Kind of tired of the monotony of glitches/farming and getting zero gear.
Count me in...the dailies and running around the DZ are kind of tiring right now.
TexasAggie_02
AG
what in the..... gonna have to see if this works on console, or just on PC

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4cfbe2/psa_you_can_pick_up_loots_in_distance/

gumby579
AG
Couple of people on Reddit tried it for consoles and it was a no-go
TexasAggie_02
AG
yeah, that's a shame
Aggietaco
AG
I'll probably be on if any other level 23ish people feel like playing...
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I really need to hit 30. Maybe tonight.
jeffk
AG
I'll be on and I'm about to hit 20.

Be fine with some DZ mayhem or knocking out campaign missions.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
I'm 29. Can't decide if I want to cross over yet. I played some more DZ solo and that really just isn't much fun. So many purple/yellow dudes running around it's hard to even fight NPCs solo. I still have quite a few missions to play though cause I've literally collected everything from every zone I've cleared (think I have 2 1/2 more zones to clear in the main missions area).

But if any of you hit 25 I'm game to team up in the DZ.
Kampfers
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm 29. Can't decide if I want to cross over yet. I played some more DZ solo and that really just isn't much fun. So many purple/yellow dudes running around it's hard to even fight NPCs solo. I still have quite a few missions to play though cause I've literally collected everything from every zone I've cleared (think I have 2 1/2 more zones to clear in the main missions area).

But if any of you hit 25 I'm game to team up in the DZ.

Hit 30. That way you can run Lincoln tunnel a few times and get easy gold armor. It will help a lot until you can get the better stuff. You'll need some friends to drag you through it the first time or two though.
wee_ag
AG
I'll be on tonight - ready to loot farm
TexasAggie_02
AG
Did the Lincoln tunnel loot farm with a party of 7 fir about 1.5 hrs until every one of our games crashed simultaneously. We all had to force quit and restart the game. Lost a lot of purples and Phoenix credits when that happened. I managed to snag a high end shotty though.
jr15aggie
AG
Level 30... PROMOTEEEDDDD!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.