Sophie Cunningham

152,058 Views | 1053 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by ts5641
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sophie!

InternetFan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
InternetFan02 said:




There really are peopleout there...some on this board...who insist that these two, gender-wise, are identical in nature.
Ag87H2O
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Squadron7 said:

InternetFan02 said:




There really are peopleout there...some on this board...who insist that these two, gender-wise, are identical in nature.

And that also believe that the balding one with pink hair on the bottom photo can chest feed.

bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please give a warning before posting freakshows.
AggDogg61
How long do you want to ignore this user?
InternetFan02 said:




It needs to practice fewer donuts and less Pepto-Bismol for hair color.
HoldMyBeer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Come on people!
Please quit reposting that freak!
slatermikan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AxelFoley85 said:

So I had no idea what the Seattle ownership group looked like.

I am not shocked one bit. Woof.

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Journal/Issues/2021/03/29/In-Depth/Brummel-Gilder-Trudeau/

Phil Mickelson? Drew Carey?
Kenneth_2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Logos Stick said:

Sophie!




That's a, "I'm not crying you're crying!" moment.
That's what role models do!
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
InternetFan02 said:




Joe Biden thinks this thing would make a good Surgeon General
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kenneth_2003 said:

Logos Stick said:

Sophie!




That's a, "I'm not crying you're crying!" moment.
That's what role models do!

I love how she reacts to the mom taking the picture by saying "let me take a selfie with you".

She gets it!
2000AgPhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?
Bobaloo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love Sophie.. She is pretty cool.
‘This conflict was begun on the timing and terms of others; it will end in a way and at an hour of our choosing.’

George W. Bush
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


No but there are in HS & college
https://i.imgur.com/iX1gPs5.gif
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2000AgPhD said:

Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?

none that have been publicly identified as of yet
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
David_Puddy said:

2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


No but there are in HS & college


I have heard anecdotal stories of women's players on college teams (including in the past at A&M) whose girlfriends kept inexplicably getting pregnant. Nothing to substantiate it, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
beerad12man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
13B said:

Absolutely love her and she's not wrong but she's a little bit hypocritical considering she held a spot on her high school football team.


You really can't tell the difference?
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you ever hear anything interesting about D'nika Lea Romero?
Kenneth_2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


As in can write their name in the snow without moving their feet? NO.

Iintersex? Born genetically male but physiologically female? Possible. It's a roughly 1 in 10,000 condition.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Serious Lee said:

you ever hear anything interesting about D'nika Lea Romero?

Never got any names with specifics, but it was said by somebody that used to be on the team. I sure saw some interesting pictures of D'nika though...
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
txags92 said:

David_Puddy said:

2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


No but there are in HS & college


I have heard anecdotal stories of women's players on college teams (including in the past at A&M) whose girlfriends kept inexplicably getting pregnant. Nothing to substantiate it, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

That means they were bisexual and got pregnant from guys, genius.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Backyard Gator said:

txags92 said:

David_Puddy said:

2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


No but there are in HS & college


I have heard anecdotal stories of women's players on college teams (including in the past at A&M) whose girlfriends kept inexplicably getting pregnant. Nothing to substantiate it, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

That means they were bisexual and got pregnant from guys, genius.

That is one possible explanation.
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

That means they were bisexual and got pregnant from guys, genius.

my first thought when i read that post was "wonder how many pregnancy scares Portia de Rossi has had".
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
David_Puddy said:

2000AgPhD said:

Serious question as I find women's basketball painful to watch, and so I don't: Are there any trannies playing in the WNBA?


No but there are in HS & college


Bart Griner is a dude
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Gaslighting.

Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jagsdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Backyard Gator said:



You know, you can say what you want about her skills or views, but the one thing you can't say is that this silly goofball just enjoys the dickens out of life. Says what she believes, doesn't back down, and stands by her friends. That seems like a winning combination for life.
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jagsdad said:

Backyard Gator said:



You know, you can say what you want about her skills or views, but the one thing you can't say is that this silly goofball just enjoys the dickens out of life. Says what she believes, doesn't back down, and stands by her friends. That seems like a winning combination for life.

It almost makes me want to watch a wnba game with her playing...almost...
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?

....and just like that little blonde girls everywhere are interested in basketball. Check out those fan meet and greets after games now. Very different. The Tay-tay crowd that only recently discovered football suddenly knows there is women's professional basketball. And they have a role model.


If you want to know what they really fear - IT'S THAT.



EDIT - the irony of course is that it is all bringing eyeballs and money and they will all likely be much better off for it - but they will never admit that is why.
Backyard Gator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jagsdad said:

Backyard Gator said:



You know, you can say what you want about her skills or views, but the one thing you can't say is that this silly goofball just enjoys the dickens out of life. Says what she believes, doesn't back down, and stands by her friends. That seems like a winning combination for life.

She basically went from "no one effs with my big sister" growing up to "Caitlin is my little sister, no one will touch her" in the WNBA.

Add that to the fact that she just loves life and people, and radiates that joy every day, and you have an incredibly likable and marketable celebrity.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.