Active Shooter in Allen

184,014 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Rockdoc said:

Bill Clinternet said:

The common denominator is always the firearm.

What firearm?
Does it matter?

According to the President, it was an "AR-15 style assault weapon".

What is an "assault weapon"?

I guess all guns are assault weapons. That's eventually what it's coming to with the left.
Ag with kids
AG
GAC06 said:

Bill Clinternet said:

8 killed in Allen with a firearm.

7 killed in Brownsville with an SUV

So no, it's not always a gun.
That SUV IDENTIFIED as an Assault Rifle!
usmcbrooks
miller0926 said:

SIAP, but here is WSJ's explanation of white supremacy

First I've heard of the Right Wing Death Squad and I'm supposed to be a white supremacist.
Ag with kids
AG
usmcbrooks said:

miller0926 said:

First I've heard of the Right Wing Death Squad and I'm supposed to be a white supremacist.
They don't do the RWDS Pledge of Allegiance at your weekly White Supremacy meetings?
GAC06
AG
Ag with kids said:

usmcbrooks said:

miller0926 said:

They don't do the RWDS Pledge of Allegiance at your weekly White Supremacy meetings?

They do, but usually it's in Spanish
hawk1689
AG
Ugh. Just found out that one of the victim's was a kid at my daughter's school. His two parents also. The brother is in ICU.
Rapier108
Rockdoc said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Rockdoc said:

Bill Clinternet said:

What firearm?
Does it matter?

I guess all guns are assault weapons. That's eventually what it's coming to with the left.
In Washington, that is pretty much what they've done.

If a gun can take a detachable magazine, it is an "assault weapon" and now banned.

They want to ban everything but revolvers, pump action, lever action, bolt action, and double/single barrel shotguns.

Then they'll come for those a year or two later.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiepanic95
AG
hawk1689 said:

Ugh. Just found out that one of the victim's was a kid at my daughter's school. His two parents also. The brother is in ICU.

What grade? Lovejoy or Allen?
hawk1689
AG
Neither of those. Prestonwood Christian Academy.
aggiepanic95
AG
hawk1689 said:

So sad.
Gigem_94
AG
Wow just started a new thread about that. My kids go there too
AggiePetro07
AG
Gigem_94 said:

Wow just started a new thread about that. My kids go there too

Hawk, Gigem, sorry to hear this.
hawk1689
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

hawk1689 said:

So sad.

Yes it is. It's heartbreaking. It's infuriating.
Ozzy Osbourne
The RWDS thing sounds like a 4chan prank
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Of the victims identified we have a white person so far. Calling CNN and WSJ…
Pookers
AG
Ozzy Osbourne said:

The RWDS thing sounds like a 4chan prank

I've heard the phrase used (on YouTube for any Feds) but it's always been in an ironic way meant to make fun of the left. So yeah, essentially a 4chan prank.
Decay
AG
I'm terminally online and I've never heard of RWDS. It's possible it's a thing, but it's gotta be pretty damn niche. Saying it's "well known" stretches the credibility of the commenter and basically proves their opinion is worthless.
Pookers
AG
Decay said:

I'm terminally online and I've never heard of RWDS. It's possible it's a thing, but it's gotta be pretty damn niche. Saying it's "well known" stretches the credibility of the commenter and basically proves their opinion is worthless.

Definitely not well known and its absolutely a meme statement.
ballchain
Rapier108
Did just a little bit of digging on this guy because his entire claim sounds bogus from the get one.

First of all, anyone with military and/or law enforcement experience would know the difference in an automatic weapon and a semi-automatic weapon. They would not confuse the two completely different terms.

Second, he claims he saw a girl with her face blown off. A shotgun could do that and a large caliber rifle round might, but a .223/5.56mm round would not short of standing over the body and just unloading a magazine into the face after the person was dead. The shooter did not do that.

His story sounds just like David Hogg's. He raced to the scene after the fact and is suddenly the face of the anti-gun movement. Only difference is he claims he owns guns (if he does, probably a double barrel shotgun or some old pistol) and supports the 2nd Amendment, but of course all his talking points come from the Democrat playbook.

Lastly, from what I can find, he's only made one political donation, to Democrat Mihaela Elizabeth Plesa, TX House District 70.

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
HarryJ33tamu
Just like the OK hand sign being a White Power hand sign
Catag94
AG
Who paid this joker?
ballchain
JBAggie00
He is associated with the Collin County democrat party and has been an attention *****.
Gigem_94
AG
Keep in mind - 80s you could buy fully automatic rifles, few gun restrictions, kids had guns in their pick up truck windows, overall more access to guns - very few mass shootings. So, what changed? Less morality and values. Shunning god. Breakdown of the family unit.
Old May Banker
AG
100%

But let's don't blame that because it would mean our policies have indeed been completely wrong.
AggiePetro07
AG
Gigem_94 said:

Keep in mind - 80s you could buy fully automatic rifles, few gun restrictions, kids had guns in their pick up truck windows, overall more access to guns - very few mass shootings. So, what changed? Less morality and values. Shunning god. Breakdown of the family unit.

SSRI Pez dispensers.
aggiehawg
AG
Gigem_94 said:

Way before that. And few mass killings. Whitman was the exception at that time in 1966. Watched that crap live on TV.

There were serial killers for many years before that, however.
JamesBREI06
AG
Rapier108 said:

Did just a little bit of digging on this guy because his entire claim sounds bogus from the get one.

First of all, anyone with military and/or law enforcement experience would know the difference in an automatic weapon and a semi-automatic weapon. They would not confuse the two completely different terms.

Second, he claims he saw a girl with her face blown off. A shotgun could do that and a large caliber rifle round might, but a .223/5.56mm round would not short of standing over the body and just unloading a magazine into the face after the person was dead. The shooter did not do that.

His story sounds just like David Hogg's. He raced to the scene after the fact and is suddenly the face of the anti-gun movement. Only difference is he claims he owns guns (if he does, probably a double barrel shotgun or some old pistol) and supports the 2nd Amendment, but of course all his talking points come from the Democrat playbook.

Lastly, from what I can find, he's only made one political donation, to Democrat Mihaela Elizabeth Plesa, TX House District 70.

He works for MSNBC, all I needed to know.
Goro Majima
AG
Raiderjay said:

The elephant in the room we are not addressing....We don't have a gun problem, we have an epidemic mental health problem......
This all day. We've always owned guns in this country but for some reason the incidents keep happening and people seem crazier.
JSKolache
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Has to be a hit
First thing i thought too. He stops car in parking lot steps out and unloaded on that poor family from across a lane of traffic. Like he was keyed in on that group for someone.
fka ftc

Mass killers equals similar fame much less work than serial killing. Combined with medicating vs treating / institutionalizing mental illness and a sensationalized 24/7 media cycle leads to more of this, IMO.

Shunning god and SSRIs may play a small role, but I think its more of a truly demented quest for fame some psychopaths have.

Seems to me crazies driving cars through crowds of people seems to be on a more increase than mass shootings.

This Country is also ill equipped to handle suicide bombers. I am surprised that has not made a dramatic appearance here in the US.

Gun control may be able to impact the weapon / implement of mass killings at an unacceptable costs to 2A rights. But I would suggest that the crazies will just choose the next option.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
rugger74
AG
If the shooter was discharged from military service due to mental illness, how was he vetted to be an armed security guard?
Pookers
AG
We have the dudes name but his background is still quite the mystery? Pretty unusual.
usmcbrooks
Rockdoc said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Rockdoc said:

Bill Clinternet said:

What firearm?
Does it matter?

I can guarantee you without a doubt, I would not take any one of my civilian "M-4's" that I lost in a terrible boating accident into combat. The ones I used to have were absolutely not the same thing I carried on deployment in the Marines. Please debate me on this resident libs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.