Active Shooter in Allen

183,990 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
AggiePetro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
barbacoa taco said:

fka ftc said:

Cartel hit seems more likely than anything I have seen thus far.

The cartels have been here for a while (Southlake Town Square a few years ago) and I suspect many, many more are in our future until someone decides to clean it up and declare war on cartels.

Welcome to 3rd world right here in Texas. Thanks Biden.
So we have no evidence (yet) that it's a cartel hit, the shooter is from Dallas and there's no evidence he immigrated here illegally, Republicans have controlled the state from top to bottom for 30 years, and you're blaming Biden for this? what incredible mental gymnastics.

Kinda ironic that Barbacoa is burying a head in the sand and cooking some brain cells until soft.
barbacoa taco
AG
but we have no evidence the shooter immigrated here illegally, so not sure how that's even relevant
barbacoa taco
AG
just offering some critical thinking here. when people say **** and don't have evidence to support it, it will be called out.
Gyles Marrett
There's 2 known facts that for me make the entire "white supremacy" motive extremely hard to comprehend:

1) He wasn't white (yes I know there's some non white that fit as 'white supremacists' but it's not common)
2) He drove from where he was staying/living that is about 80% minorities to an area that is about 80% white to carry out his attack.

If his motive was white supremacy he is without a doubt possibly the worst ever at trying to carry out an act for a specific cause.

The shooter at that grocery store (I forget where) not that long ago is what a white supremacist is. He targeted a minority frequented store.

It's going to take a lot of verifiable evidence to change my mind on that....and not "sources say".
Ag with kids
AG
akm91 said:

I didn't realize Mexico is in South America now. I guess Texas is now Central America?
Read my post closer...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
There have always been "neo-Nazis" in South America that hold an ideology reflecting the complex racial situation there. They are not "white nationalist".
You mean the place that a bunch of ACTUAL Nazis escaped to has Nazis?
mncag
Has anyone ask for consultation from the outdoor board
akm91
AG
I know.. I was making fun of the tweet, not your post. Sorry if that was unclear!
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Bocephus
AG
barbacoa taco said:

but we have no evidence the shooter immigrated here illegally, so not sure how that's even relevant

Open border was in reference to the cartel violence in Texas & elsewhere. If you don't think that's a problem, then your head is in the sand
TAMU ā€˜98 Ole Miss ā€˜21
Kceovaisnt-
AG
I have seen some posts on here and other threads spouting the profile is fake on the basis that the posted photo of the guy with the swastika chest and SS arm tattoos is allegedly being claimed to be the shooter.

I can't conclusively say this isn't the shooter, but I do NOT think it is. It seems this is just a photo that the shooter grabbed off the web. This should be pretty easy to debunk since they have his corpse in a drawer. Just wanted to emphasize this because it seems many are claiming that the photo is him or that the whole profile is fake because that isn't a picture of him. Neither are likely true. It seems to me he just posted a grabbed photo from the web.

The media is being ridiculous by pinning so much emphasis on the white supremacy angle when he clearly espouses so many far more sinister and disturbing perspectives and opinions in his post history and video entries. Including his position on rape and murder. Shouldn't this nullify any notability as to his political leanings or other hateful points of view?

barbacoa taco
AG
Bocephus said:

barbacoa taco said:

Open border was in reference to the cartel violence in Texas & elsewhere. If you don't think that's a problem, then your head is in the sand
well if evidence comes out that this was a cartel hit, fair point.
fka ftc
Correct. There are many American citizens at various levels in Cartels. You think only good Mexicans and other enter the US through open borders and then cut all ties with their friends?

I do not see anything inconsistent with a targeted attack so far. The "white supremacist" me ina I bull**** is simply not believable to anyone with a brain cell.

It's Clayton Bigsby level trolling by MSM / Biden Disinformation Department.

If you believe e that this guy murdered folks at an outlet mall Allen, TX then you simply chronically, irreversibly ignorant.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Gyles Marrett
Kceovaisnt- said:

I have seen some posts on here and other threads spouting the profile is fake on the basis that the posted photo of the guy with the swastika chest and SS arm tattoos is allegedly being claimed to be the shooter.

I can't conclusively say this isn't the shooter, but I do NOT think it is. It seems this is just a photo that the shooter grabbed off the web. This should be pretty easy to debunk since they have his corpse in a drawer. Just wanted to emphasize this because it seems many are claiming that the photo is him or that the whole profile is fake because that isn't a picture of him. Neither are likely true. It seems to me he just posted a grabbed photo from the web.

The media is being ridiculous by pinning so much emphasis on the white supremacy angle when he clearly espouses so many far more sinister and disturbing perspectives and opinions in his post history and video entries. Including his position on rape and murder. Shouldn't this nullify any notability as to his political leanings or other hateful points of view?

Because we can't recognize the truth that he was just flat out mentally unhinged as that would force recognition of the real problem, mental health. Can't take focus away from the gun and racism.
Pookers
AG
Kceovaisnt- said:

This whole ordeal is going to get memoryholed like Vegas. The media already got their huwhite supreme pizza angle in and they would have zero interest to dig further into the issue. Mission accomplished by the Government, the truth be damned.
Ag with kids
AG
AgRN16 said:

P.U.T.U said:

All 8 people that were murdered were minorities

False. Security Guard was white.
If 7 of the people murdered were minorities and the security guard was white, then by definition, he was a minority of the people that were murdered...
Build It
AG
No, all the Hispanics are white.
Ag with kids
AG
akm91 said:

I know.. I was making fun of the tweet, not your post. Sorry if that was unclear!
Roger that...mea culpa!
Ag with kids
AG
Build It said:

No, all the Hispanics are white.
I thought only the Hispanic shooter was white while the 7 Hispanic victims were BIPOC minorities?
Logos Stick
barbacoa taco said:

I never knew that one must be illegal to be a cartel member. Nice critical thinking there, taco.
barbacoa taco
AG
you don't, but multiple posters have repeatedly blamed open borders for this, and right now we haven't seen any evidence that illegal immigration had anything to do with this.
Pookers
AG
barbacoa taco said:

you don't, but multiple posters have repeatedly blamed open borders for this, and right now we haven't seen any evidence that illegal immigration had anything to do with this.
Open borders are a disaster for everyone involved.
Ags4DaWin
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Never has any comment on Biden's disastrous, farcical border policy but is here to let everyone know the open border probably didn't have anything to do with *this one very specific instance*.

Keep fighting the good fight, larry.
barbacoa taco
AG
this is a thread that is literally about the Allen shooter, so yeah i'm focusing on this instance. all i'm saying is illegal immigration probably is not relevant to this, and the only response is "well illegal immigration is still bad ya know!"
akm91
AG
So why 2.5 days later, we still don't know anything about the 8th victim other than his hispanic sounding name and his age?

Pretty obvious 5 of the victims have no connection with the killer. Very unlikely the two sisters have connection with the killer. But the last victim remains a giant black hole of information.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

So why 2.5 days later, we still don't know anything about the 8th victim other than his hispanic sounding name and his age?

Pretty obvious 5 of the victims have no connection with the killer. Very unlikely the two sisters have connection with the killer. But the last victim remains a giant black hole of information.
Was just saying the same to The Hubs. Very suspicious to me.
barbacoa taco
AG
that's what the investigation is for. it's not like I have any of the answers. he may turn out to be an illegal immigrant, but no evidence of that has emerged yet. it's not surprising if he's a citizen, considering 40% of Texans have a Hispanic heritage.
DallasAg 94
TAMUallen
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Just announced that Texas DPS will be holding Presser @ 2pm Central.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/texas-dps-providing-update-allen-mall-shooting-tuesday-afternoon/287-7bafe7a8-5be9-47f5-b8a4-c667b18b66cd

Bocephus
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Bocephus said:

barbacoa taco said:

well if evidence comes out that this was a cartel hit, fair point.

Are you a Don Lemmon fan? This is the kind of BS arguments I see him and his idiot followers make on social media.

Open borders was a reference to cartel violence. My statement has NOTHING to do with what happened in Allen. If you cannot understand this post please say so, and I will stop wasting my time attempting to explain it.
MostlyHarmless
AG

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
barbacoa taco said:

this is a thread that is literally about the Allen shooter, so yeah i'm focusing on this instance. all i'm saying is illegal immigration probably is not relevant to this, and the only response is "well illegal immigration is still bad ya know!"

I understand your motive. What I was highlighting is you never have anything to say about the horrible situation at the border and the Biden administration constantly lying and gaslighting about it, but are quick to jump in with a "this guy probably isn't illegal" or having a nuclear meltdown when Abbot used the term "illegal immigrant".

I find it peculiar.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Bocephus said:

. My statement has NOTHING to do with what happened in Allen.

Lol what? Are you lost?

I think you'd get further if you just admitted "Open Borders" was a dumb thing to post in this thread given the evidence we have seen.
ā€œNot gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Bocephus
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Bocephus said:

. My statement has NOTHING to do with what happened in Allen.

Lol what? Are you lost?

I think you'd get further if you just admitted "Open Borders" was a dumb thing to post in this thread given the evidence we have seen.

Dumb is failing to recognize that Biden's open border policy caters to the cartels and blaming Republicans for a federal problem.
Ag87H2O
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Shots fired. This should be good.

In the replies -

"Would you look at that..."Civitates" which supports Bellingcat and by default "Aric Toler" received a grant from the George Soros- Open Society Foundation. "Ensuring the implementation of the EU Digital Services Act." Yeah...I'm sure this has nothing to do with silencing the opposition...."
Gyles Marrett
Are there any actual pictures of swastika tatoos or any other racist tatoos where you can actually see his face?

If not that in itself is very suspicious.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.