Active Shooter in Allen

183,763 Views | 1130 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by annie88
fixer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A Mexican white supremacist kills more narratives than it confirms.
Ellis Wyatt
WaltonAg18 said:

At least now the usual suspects can end their hemming and hawing about how "he could have believed anything!!1!! It's a media coverup!!1!!"
Because you said so?

You also said Trump collided with Russia.
HumpitPuryear
AG
AgDev01 said:

96ags said:

Where is the neck tatoo?

WaltonAg18 apparently forgot to post this follow up from that person on twitter

LOL another swing and a miss by WaltonAg.

This twitter account is probably funded by our own DOJ/FBI to blast out the latest propaganda and WaltonAg is latched on hard.
Demosthenes81
AG
Wait, are they saying our cholo used the word Schadenfreude with correct capitalization but used an 's for plural losers, watched the SYFY channel, wrote in code and posted on Russian forums but not his own Facebook page?

Well that cinches it.
Sterling82
WaltonAg18 said:

At least now the usual suspects can end their hemming and hawing about how "he could have believed anything!!1!! It's a media coverup!!1!!"

The problem here is trying to conflate this wacko with the conservatives of this country. His evil, repulsive ideas (if they're his) are not shared or promoted in any way by conservatives.
Nanomachines son
Decay said:

I'm terminally online and I've never heard of RWDS. It's possible it's a thing, but it's gotta be pretty damn niche. Saying it's "well known" stretches the credibility of the commenter and basically proves their opinion is worthless.

It's been around a long time, well before the alt right was ever even created. You can probably trace it back to the 1980s at the latest with James Mason and his book Siege.

It's a widespread meme in the dissident sphere.
HumpitPuryear
AG
JobSecurity said:

Kid was ****ing nuts (obviously)

This is likely fake. This twitter account is another left-wing account probably funded by the government. Very similar to the one that WaltonAg likes to quote. Just like that one, this one never says anything or even re-tweets anything about the Nashville shooting. For a current events/political account that makes you stop and say "hmmmm".
aggielostinETX
AG
Sterling82 said:

WaltonAg18 said:

The problem here is trying to conflate this wacko with the conservatives of this country. His evil, repulsive ideas (if they're his) are not shared or promoted in any way by conservatives.

This dude is Jeffrey Dahmer, Clayton Grigsby, Charles Whitman and a few others all rolled into one.

The only thing he is really is crazy.

Sounds like the military knew it, his parents knew it, his friends definitely knew it, and everyone just ignored it.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
BlackLab
AG
The person giving the apartment tour has a similar tattoo on the left hand. I wouldn't be surprised if they faked the tattoo to make the video.
JobSecurity
AG
It's not fake. Got nothing to do with the raging lib that's posting it. Look around on Twitter and you can find plenty more. Not everything is a conspiracy

The kid was textbook mass murderer incel with zero social skills or friends, had obvious mental issues, was writing manifestos, and plenty more.

He scheduled a YouTube video of his "face reveal" for after the attack. Jesus christ
WaltonAg18
AG
Sterling82 said:

WaltonAg18 said:

I never said they were, nor did I claim the person pictured was him - I didn't make the Twitter thread, but if others would read it they would see that these are the alleged posts this murderer made on another site.

Generally speaking, those who espouse kumbaya hand-holding rhetoric are not the same posting nazi regalia etc
HumpitPuryear
AG
JobSecurity said:

It's not fake. Got nothing to do with the raging lib that's posting it. Look around on Twitter and you can find plenty more. Not everything is a conspiracy

The kid was textbook mass murderer incel with zero social skills or friends, had obvious mental issues, was writing manifestos, and plenty more.

He scheduled a YouTube video of his "face reveal" for after the attack. Jesus christ
Maybe so. Who really knows? Within 48hrs twitter knows everything about this guy and the media calls him a right-wing zealot that shot up a mall in a pretty solid red suburb. Yet months later no one knows anything about the Nashville shooter's motive or details of her life. FBI is pretty good at getting social media accounts shut down ASAP when they want to. Why is so much of this dude's social media available to these twitter sleuths?

My BS meter is in the red.
Pookers
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

Maybe so. Who really knows? Within 48hrs twitter knows everything about this guy and the media calls him a right-wing zealot that shot up a mall in a pretty solid red suburb. Yet months later no one knows anything about the Nashville shooter's motive or details of her life. FBI is pretty good at getting social media accounts shut down ASAP when they want to. Why is so much of this dude's social media available to these twitter sleuths?

My BS meter is in the red.
They can also spool social media accounts up real quick if needed too.
HumpitPuryear
AG
WaltonAg18 said:

Sterling82 said:

WaltonAg18 said:

I never said they were, nor did I claim the person pictured was him - I didn't make the Twitter thread, but if others would read it they would see that these are the alleged posts this murderer made on another site.

Generally speaking, those who espouse kumbaya hand-holding rhetoric are not the same posting nazi regalia etc
You need to check the source before posting twitter links. That twitter account is the leftist equivalent to Alex Jones and infowars. It's chock full of extreme leftist baloney.
BenFiasco14
AG
AgDev01 said:

96ags said:

Where is the neck tatoo?

WaltonAg18 apparently forgot to post this follow up from that person on twitter

This is the perfect illustration on how leftists just look at the headline and take it as fact. WaltonAg posts this person's tweets with no commentary of his own whatsoever, posting it supposedly as proof of the white supremacy, yet the twitter OP himself says he doesn't know if it's the guy or not...

for ****s sake...
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
JobSecurity
AG
Because he posted it all publicly? If the Nashville one had also it would've been all over Twitter too. Not that complicated lol

Edit - and he wanted it to be found. Part of the whole game for him. Hence the YouTube video being scheduled for after so people would find it

I don't really understand why so many people here are concerned with whether he was actually a "white supremacist" or not. If mental midgets want to conflate white supremacy and this guy with conservatives that only reflects on their own stupidity. Don't be so sensitive
hph6203
AG
The convenience of the media. When the narrative is inconvenient, don't look, when it's convenient, look hard.

When you have a transgendered person kill people, it's because society oppressed them.

When you have a white supremacist that shoots people, it's because white supremacy is a problem in society.

More than making stories out of whole cloth, that's what the media does. They selectively display the information they want people to see and hide the information they don't. This story, if true, is like chum to them.
Kceovaisnt-
AG
This looks like it's the legit shooter. He has the hand tattoo on the left hand the car fob matches the model in the dash cam video. The name is on his bills. The videos date back two years. The guy is certifiable nuts. It doesn't paint a solid motive but he seems to have latched on to any cultural element that is vile and twisted.

I'm not necessarily saying that these couldn't be faked, but I am not sure anyone would take the amount of time to drum up unnecessary details if they wanted to create a narrative. He looks very different than the released photos we have seen. But he looks like the perp laid out on the sidewalk. Especially the haircut.

He doesn't sound like a white supremacist in the videos. He seems like an anarchist lunatic.
BenFiasco14
AG
hph6203 said:

No, but when a news story says that the shooter had social media posts/iconography that indicated he was a white supremacist and a lot of posters on this site say "He was Hispanic, he couldn't be a white supremacist." And I say the fact he was hispanic doesn't preclude him from being a white supremacist and you jump into the argument, it's not ridiculous for me to assume you agree with those posters.

Not a leftist, you just jumped into a disagreement that you didn't actually understand. That's your fault. And now you're making further assumptions with limited data.

"I am skeptical that the motivation of a Hispanic man was white supremacy, I'm going to wait for more information."
Then perhaps we were arguing past each other. Good day.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AggiePetro07
AG
JobSecurity said:

Because he posted it all publicly? If the Nashville one had also it would've been all over Twitter too. Not that complicated lol

I don't really understand why so many people here are concerned with whether he was actually a "white supremacist" or not. If mental midgets want to conflate white supremacy and this guy with conservatives that only reflects on their own stupidity. Don't be so sensitive
I think the consternation is due to the complete and total lack of info from authorities and the logically contradictory nature of the info that has been floated by the media.

This also hits close to home for a lot of posters as it happened in and around a lot of our hometowns and the natural instinct (especially for men) is to identify the threat and react accordingly. When you have information that is deemed to be intentional obfuscating it makes people jumpy.
zgolfz85
AG
I mean yeah...is it infuriating that the Nash shooter is mostly swept under the rug with none of this type of info coming to light? Sure, but as others have said, it could be as simple as she wasn't very active on socials or online in general. This dude clearly was, assuming these are found to truly be him.

Let's not pretend there aren't evil people on both sides of the aisle. There is immense evil on both and we all know that in reality, the vast majority of us are in the middle and have nothing in common with either side's fringe elements. I too think it's unfair that this guy is labeled right wing, when he should just be labeled a crazy hate filled person, but, I think that can also be said for some of the freaks on the left that have committed atrocities.

I can't take credit for this because I've seen other posters say it, but first and foremost, these people need to be labeled as selfish and evil WAY before we connect them to any kind of traditional group of people. For people like him, if he wouldn't have latched on to neo-nazi bs, it would have been some other hate filled group.
rgag12
AG
The competition/fight over which side's ideology is going to "lose" has become much bigger than the actual tragic event itself. It's been happening for awhile now, but this episode really just illustrates how farcical it has become.
HumpitPuryear
AG
JobSecurity said:

Edit - and he wanted it to be found. Part of the whole game for him. Hence the YouTube video being scheduled for after so people would find it

It's not mental midgets. It's our national news media. Some people still believe what the news media tells them is truth. I can't understand how some people don't see that the supposed neutral news media being propagandists isn't a problem.
TxSquarebody
JobSecurity said:

Becauset every second, some idiot is calling a conservative, or anyone that disagrees with them, a racists. I, for one, am sick of that crap. Not playing nice with these idiots any longer. I'm not to the point of searching these morons out, yet, but they better stay in the basement.
2040huck
HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

It's not mental midgets. It's our national news media. Some people still believe what the news media tells them is truth. I can't understand how some people don't see that the supposed neutral news media being propagandists isn't a problem.
Where do you get your news?
ballchain
MostlyHarmless
AG
2040huck said:

HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

Just google "Mauricio Garcia" and virtually every link that comes up will mention white supremacy or neo-nazi in their articles.
fka ftc
So I am supposed to get behind the idea that a non-white hispanic who thinks himself to be a white supremacist and the only thing wrong with him is white supremacy? And he killed white people? In Allen, TX?

Sorry libs. Not buying that story. Try again. And while your at it, tell me why DePape got so mad at PaulieP.

White supremacy my arse.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
fka ftc
MostlyHarmless said:

2040huck said:

HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

Just google "Mauricio Garcia" and virtually every link that comes up will mention white supremacy or neo-nazi in their articles.
Confirmation the algorithms are working.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Slicer97
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

2040huck said:

HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

Well there's your problem....
Rapier108
MostlyHarmless said:

2040huck said:

HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

It is because of media circular reporting.

1 reporter puts out an article, and the rest all cite from it.

Then they say "see, see see, everyone is reporting the same thing."
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MostlyHarmless
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

2040huck said:

HumpitPuryear said:

JobSecurity said:

The responses above this one are all true but the point was concerning "It's our national news media." Yes, google has an algorithm that can't be trusted. Yes, the media is a bunch of circular reporting. But the point is that a lot of people in our country and even abroad are seeing this reported as fact.
Actual Talking Thermos
94AGBQ said:

Mexinazis. Who knew?
Lots of people who pay attention and don't depend on not understanding to be their cognitive dissonance pressure release valve.
Nanomachines son
Quantum Entanglement said:

Perhaps he was just attracted to the energy of hate groups but wasn't truly a "white supremacist." Maybe he was into lots of splinter ideology. He wasn't probably truly psychotic but I can't rule that out. Maybe he was manic and that explains the discrepancy between being Latino and shooting mostly White folks?
Surely he wasn't a leader in a white supremacy group nor did he likely attend meetings. This white supremacy stuff is a red herring.
I'll bet he lost a job or a girlfriend lately. Something triggered this disgusting behavior.
People can self-hate their ethnic group but his killing white folks says it wasn't a "hate" crime. Maybe he enjoyed getting caught up in hate groups as a general way to bask in expressing the turmoil and injustice he probably felt personally in his life.

In fairness, the alt right being a Latino movement is a real thing. That is, there are a lot of Hispanics in the dissident right, far more than any other group.

This guy appears more like the atomwaffen type who hates everything and everyone and just wants the world to burn. Unfortunately there are a lot of those types nowadays because opportunities life are getting worse and constructive outlets are going away. Combine that with fringe politics bringing out a lot of legit crazies and sociopaths and you have the makings of something like this.
fka ftc
Nanomachines son said:

Quantum Entanglement said:

Perhaps he was just attracted to the energy of hate groups but wasn't truly a "white supremacist." Maybe he was into lots of splinter ideology. He wasn't probably truly psychotic but I can't rule that out. Maybe he was manic and that explains the discrepancy between being Latino and shooting mostly White folks?
Surely he wasn't a leader in a white supremacy group nor did he likely attend meetings. This white supremacy stuff is a red herring.
I'll bet he lost a job or a girlfriend lately. Something triggered this disgusting behavior.
People can self-hate their ethnic group but his killing white folks says it wasn't a "hate" crime. Maybe he enjoyed getting caught up in hate groups as a general way to bask in expressing the turmoil and injustice he probably felt personally in his life.

In fairness, the alt right being a Latino movement is a real thing. That is, there are a lot of Hispanics in the dissident right, far more than any other group.

This guy appears more like the atomwaffen type who hates everything and everyone and just wants the world to burn. Unfortunately there are a lot of those types nowadays because opportunities life are getting worse and constructive outlets are going away. Combine that with fringe politics bringing out a lot of legit crazies and sociopaths and you have the makings of something like this.
If these mexinazis exist, they were not created by conservative republicans, so any association is absolutely asinine, misleading and incorrect.

It makes Biden's hate-filled divisive speech so dangerous. He is the one creating these purported mexinazis. But MSM will appoint Ted Cruz as the leader of the Supreme MAGA Mexinazis. Sounds like something you can order at Taco Bell.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.